The Education Forum

MIKE BROWN Pointing to His DP Location

12112.jpg

....The following are kindly provided by ROBIN UNGER....

12113.jpg

12114.jpg

Best Regards in Research. Honored to be yours in the pursuit of The Truth,

Don

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

Discovery: ROSEMARY WILLIS Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Headsnap : Westward, Ultrafast, & Directly Towards the "Grassy Knoll"

Dealey Plaza Professionally-surveyed Map Detailing 11-22-63 Victims locations, Witnesses, Photographers, Suspected trajectories, Evidentiary artifacts, & Important information & considerations

President KENNEDY "Men of Courage: 4 Principles" speech, and a portion of fellow researchers articles and my research & discoveries, 1975 to present

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

for the United states

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

"Drehm seemed to think the shots came from in FRONT OF or BESIDE the president." (my EMPHASIS)

CHARLES F. BREHM, a combat gunfire experienced, United States Army Ranger, World War II, D-day veteran, & very close Dealey Plaza attack witness, quoted only minutes after the attack, and while he was still standing within Dealey Plaza (11-22-63 Dallas Times Herald, appeared only in the fifth & final daily edition, which mis-spelled his name)

"Another eyewitness, Charles Brehm, said he was 15 feet away from the President when he was shot.

'He was waving, then the FIRST shot hit him and that awful look crossed his face.' " (my EMPHASIS)

CHARLES F. BREHM, a combat gunfire experienced, United States Army Ranger, World War II, D-day veteran, & very close Dealey Plaza attack witness (quoted to the Associated Press, 11-22-63)

Mike Brown (or Andrew Brown as Groden introduced him to me) is the small black boy

in the plaid shirt. He is standing near the white lane marker in the Elm/Houston intersection

just east of the policeman. He is at least ten feet south of the north curb as the limo

approaches. I have looked for him in Zapruder but can't find him. Will you point him out?

Jack

His name is not Mike Brown but Mike Brownloh

Here 's an interview with him:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/researchers.htm

When I met him he said it was Brownlow, and said he was standing in front of the Dal-Tex on the curb by his grandmother, not in the middle of Elm by himself. He said he could be seen in the Altgens photo.

Jack,

Is this him?

chris

That looks like a woman wearing skirt. No plaid shirt. Too far south. Thanks.

Jack

....Good Day Jack.... It looks to me that CHRIS is positively correct, and that from ZAPRUDER's line-of-sight, MIKE is indeed standing between ZAPRUDER and the woman wearing a long skirt, who is seen standing directly behind him.

Additionally, every individual seen in the Houston Street sourced films and the ALTGENS #5 photo next to and near MIKE, all match and are still lined up the exact same way in the pre-assassination segment ZAPRUDER frame that CHRIS provided us.

Don

Don Roberdeau

Discovery: ROSEMARY WILLIS Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Headsnap : Westward, Ultrafast, & Directly Towards the "Grassy Knoll"

Dealey Plaza Professionally-surveyed Map Detailing 11-22-63 Victims locations, Witnesses, Photographers, Suspected trajectories, Evidentiary artifacts, & Important information & considerations

President KENNEDY "Men of Courage: 4 Principles" speech, and a portion of fellow researchers articles and my research & discoveries, 1975 to present

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

for the United states

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

"Drehm seemed to think the shots came from in FRONT OF or BESIDE the president." (my EMPHASIS)

CHARLES F. BREHM, a combat gunfire experienced, United States Army Ranger, World War II, D-day veteran, & very close Dealey Plaza attack witness, quoted only minutes after the attack, and while he was still standing within Dealey Plaza (11-22-63 Dallas Times Herald, appeared only in the fifth & final daily edition, which mis-spelled his name)

"Another eyewitness, Charles Brehm, said he was 15 feet away from the President when he was shot.

'He was waving, then the FIRST shot hit him and that awful look crossed his face.' " (my EMPHASIS)

CHARLES F. BREHM, a combat gunfire experienced, United States Army Ranger, World War II, D-day veteran, & very close Dealey Plaza attack witness (quoted to the Associated Press, 11-22-63)

Edited by Don Roberdeau

Good Day.... Having a "brain fart" right now!

:{ )-]

GROG say JAVA NEEDED!

Someone I know in Dallas spoke with MIKE in an informal interview last year. When I have some free time I will definitely locate those emails and personal notes and provide them for everyone. (actually, i am positively astounded that i forgot to provide this info for everyone previously, but 2007 was personally very, very busy)

I do recall that MIKE has previously stated that he was also in DP with several of his relatives (father, grandmother, sister, and an adult female relative), none of which have been documented/interviewed on any detailed witnesses list/articles that i have ever read, so, if living, he/she should of course also be contacted!....which i think i will take for action.

Positively of crucial importance, MIKE is the man who has claimed that he knows the identities of the black couple that SITZMAN stated she observed just before the attack started that were lunching together on the sitting bench behind the grassy knoll retaining wall (where their hamburgers bag was found on their sitting bench), that MIKE also stated are both still alive, and who, most likely, were the very same persons rapid motions that are captured just before/during the end/just after the attack in several key photos and films of that same grassy knoll retaining wall location.

MIKE claiming to know the identities of this black couple was the original, critical reason for my initiating the interview via my Dallasite friend.... i cannot believe i am having a bf about this right now!!

:{ )-]

Don

Don Roberdeau

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

for the United states

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

His name is not Mike Brown but Mike Brownloh

Here 's an interview with him:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/researchers.htm

....Good Day Wim.... Thank You for providing that short video. Do you know when that interview was completed?

For those who do not know him, the man interviewing MIKE is Mr. PETER DE VRIEs, who is a very respected DUTCH TV investigative journalist (whose outstanding reputation precedes him, and that i liken to his being the "ANTHONY SUMMERS of HOLLAND"), whom i know from our work on helping to try and locate Ms. NATALEE ANN HOLLOWAY, the AMERICAN teenager who was vanished without a trace (so far) after last being seen May 30, 2005 with 3 young local males in their car in ARUBA.

Here is DE VRIES website....

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/

Don

Don Roberdeau

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

for the United states

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

I think it is peculiar that "Mike" was employed by Groden to help him in the plaza,

but Robert introduced him to me as ANDREW Brown...not Mike Brownloh. Is it

the same person?

Don mentions that OTHER FILMS show the black couple on the bench. I have

never heard or seen this before. Please elucidate.

Jack

Do you know when that interview was completed?

It was done in February 2006

I don't know what to think of Brownloh. He told me that he doesn't believe that the dented cartridge found in 1986 is the one used by Files. Why not? Because a policer officer (if I recall correctly Joe Murphy?) told him that he found the shell casing on the cross bar of the picket fence, right after the shooting. He picked it up by sticking a pen in the opening as to not leave fingerprints, pocketed it and brought it to the Sheriff's office, so he said.

He also told me that another police officer told him in 1978 that a "Jim Sutton" from Chicago had been one of the shooters.

I asked him why would the police officer would tell him that. He said he had befriended a lot of Dallas Police officers over the years, and sometimes told tell him a little more than they are supposed to.

(this particular police officer may have been Joe Murphy, I recall Joe Murphy but do not recall whether he was the guy who reportedly found that shell or told about Jimmy Sutton).

Anyway, the information cannot be corroborated. Naturally I asked whether these police officers were still alive, and Brownloh said they had both passed away in recent years.

Wim

Thanks Wim

Edited by Don Roberdeau