The Education Forum

For the "Cognitively Impaired"

Shot#1/aka CE399, entered the base of the neck in the vicinity of the C7 vertebrae.

Bullet struck in a "base-first" attitude due to the end over end tumbling as a result of the bullet having struck and completely penetrated a small limb in the live oak tree which is located directly in front of the TSDB/directly under the sixth floor window.

The bullet struck the right transverse process of the C7 vertebrae in a base first attitude, which sheared a small lead protrusion which had "squeezed" out the base of the bullet.

This small, 4.5mm width lead core protrusion continued on a tangent and exited the anterior throat of JFK and was later found in the left rear floorboard of the Presidential Limo.

The small, cone-shaped/oval flat based fragment which had scratch striations along it's length was examined by FBI Agent Robert Frazier with the result being that it weighed 0.9 grain and was listed as "Poss Q1" meaning possibly from FBI exhibit Q1/aka CE399.

The small fragment was later removed from the FBI Ballistics laboratory by William Sullivan.

CE399 itself, upon being given to the National Archives, still demonstrated the "Impact Damage" to the bullet base. At some point in time between when this bullet was given to the National Archives and the HSCA Investigation, someone with access to this evidence physically removed that portion of the copper jacket to the bullet which normally covers a portion of the lead core at the base of the bullet, and thusly also removed that evidence of "Impact Damage" to the bullet base.

Shot#2/akd the Z313 headshot, was fired some 5.6 to 5.9 seconds after the first shot and pierced through the very top of JFK's head after having struck in the "Cowlick" area of the skull.

Due to the manner in which this bullet began to exit the skull, it was cut apart by the resistance force of the skull, which initially resulted in portions of the nose of the bullet being cut/sheared off.

These initial fragment went "Skyward" and the result of their separation and vertical path can be readily observed in the Z-film.

Thereafter, the remaining portion of this bullet continued forward against the skull in an almost perpedicular attitude, which effectively cut the bullet in half, thusly sending the bullet base towards the front of the vehicle, as well as the remain portion of the bullet after it had passed through additional sections of the upper lobes of the brain and removed additional skull from the frontal lobe upon it's exit.

One of the fragments from this bullet went forward and to the right and struck the right wrist of JBC, who was at the time holding his right arm/wrist in an almost horizontal position.

Shot#3/aka the Altgens Impact shot occurred some 30 feet farther down Elm St. than the Z313 impact and was fired in less than 2 seconds elapsed time from the Z313 shot.

This shot was what is referred to as a "snap shot" and due to the elapsed time, there most assuredly was not sufficient time for the shooter to have re-acquired the target utilizing the scope.

Thusly, within all normal reason, this shot was accomplished utilizing the standard Iron Sights of the weapon.

At the point of impact, JFK was leaning forward and to the left, with hishis head pretty much on his chin as well as somewhat "flopped" down sideways. Thusly exposing the right rear portion of the head back towards the TSDB.

The bullet passed through the coat of JFK at the junction of where the collar meets the coat, yet did not pass through the shirt due to the obtuse angle as well as the elevated collar.

After exit through the coat on this obtuse angle, the bullet struck JFK just up from the edge of the hairline, tunnelled through the soft flesh at the base of the skull and struck the skull in the vicinity of the EOP region.

This is the bullet entrance which the autopsy surgeons found and reported.

After penetration of the skull, the bullet passed through the brain of JFK on a dowward and slightly right to left trajectory, exited in the frontal lobe of the brain where the previous cerebral as well as skull damage existed from shot#2, and exited the head of JFK to strike JBC in the right shoulder.

At the point of impact, JBC was laying across the open area of the jump seats in the vehicle in an almost horizontal position with his right shoulder rolled slightly back, thus exposing his armpit to the downward trajectory of the bullet.

The bullet entered on it's downward angle (right to left penetration when JBC is seated vertically, and which elongated entry the WC attempted to pass off as a tumbling bullet), penetrated downwards to strike the right fifth rib on a glancing blow, and exited the chest of JBC only to thereafter strike and penetrate his left upper front thigh.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't that be From the Cognitively Impaired?

You should hit the sack. Don't you have early appointments tomorrow?

Personally, I have always had and kept an "open schedule" for the assistance of the mentally handicapped.

So, was there anything else which you need explained to you, that you will still not be able to understand.

Tom,

Another good thread. Just a couple of questions for the moment:

Firstly, is there any proof that a bullet struck a branch of the oak tree?

Secondly, why did the pathologists performing the autopsy fail to find one of the two entrance wounds on the back of the skull?

(To fail to find one entrance/exit wound in the throat could be put down to bad luck. To fail to find two entrance/exit wounds looks like complete incompetence!)

I once asked someone experienced in CSI ... if a bullet is tumbling when it enters the body, then can it right itself before exiting so to leave a nice little hole and I was told that it is an impossibility.

Also, the idea that there is a bullet hole in the cowlick of the head so to acount for a spot of blood is not supported by the total overall evidence IMO. Sure, I supposed that a odd shaped blook mark could be construed as a bullet hole, but then is it not fair to say that the bullet must have also entered the skull at that location as well. The X-ray of the head doesn't seem to support an entry wound at that particular spot from what I can see.

Bill Miller

Tom,

Another good thread. Just a couple of questions for the moment:

Firstly, is there any proof that a bullet struck a branch of the oak tree?

Secondly, why did the pathologists performing the autopsy fail to find one of the two entrance wounds on the back of the skull?

(To fail to find one entrance/exit wound in the throat could be put down to bad luck. To fail to find two entrance/exit wounds looks like complete incompetence!)

Please excuse me if I take the "easy" one while I search/dig for your other answers.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0031a.htm

Under "MISSILE WOUNDS, one may want to read all of the first paragraph.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0036b.htm

(note the "missing" area in the drawing)

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z326.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. HUDSON - Well there was a young fellow, oh, I would judge his age about in his late twenties. He said he had been looking for a place to park and he walked up there and he said he finally just taken a place over there in one of them parking lots, and he come on down there and said he worked over there on Industrial and me and him both just sat there first on those steps. When the motorcade turned off of Houston onto Elm, we got up and stood up, me and him both. He was on the left side and I was on the right and so the first shot rung out and, of course, I didn't realize it was a shot, what was taking place right at that present time, and when the second one rung out, the motorcade had done got further on down Elm, and you see, I was trying to get a good look at President Kennedy. I happened to be looking right at him when that bullet hit him - the second shot.

Mr. LIEBELER - That was when the bullet hit him in the head; is that correct?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; it looked like it ht him somewhere along about a little bit behind the ear and a little bit above the ear.

Mr. LIEBELER - On the right-hand side or the left-hand side?

Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

-----------------------------------------------------

When the President's automobile was very close to him and he could see the President's face very well, the President was seated, but was leaning forward when he stiffened perceptibly at the same instant what appeared to be a rifle shot sounded. According to BREHM, the President seemed do to stiffen and come to a pause when another shot sounded and the President appeared to be badly hit in the head. BREHM said when the President was hit by the second shot, he could notice the President's hair fly up, and then roll over to his side, as Mrs. KENNEDY was apparently pulling him in that direction.

-------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/exhibits/ce2112.htm

"a second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the Boss's head"

-------------------------------------------------------------

(there are more of these statements in event anyone desires to read them)

Item "A" of the attached autopsy X-ray demonstrates that "Skull Cap" portion of the top of JFK's skull which was blown off by the Z313/tangetial impact of the bullet and thusly flipped over onto the right side of his head.

Within this portion of the skull lies the entry wound for the "Cowlick entry, as well as the beginning exit point on the skull where the bullet initially began it's exit.

When Dr. Humes & Dr. Boswell began the "initial" inspection of JFK's head, this piece of skull was not present.

And, although I have attempted to resolve exactly how it came to be in the X-rays, which were taken considerably later, there exist only one plausible explanation.

-------------------------------------------

Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed.

------------------------------------------

In discussions with Dr. Boswell on this subject, he clearly recalled that during the course of the autopsy, that the SS brought in a portion of the skull which had been located/found in the Presidential Limo.

From these limited amounts of information, it would appear that the "skull cap" portion of the skull of JFK, which was still hanging on the right hand side of the head after the Z313 headshot, was completely blown off by either the force of the third shot, or else torn off by the actions and efforts of Jackie Kennedy and/or Clint Hill.

For whatever reason, this piece of bone, which contained the entry as well as initial exit point, WAS NOT present when the autopsy surgeons began their initial examination of JFK's head wounds.

Nevertheless, it is present in the Anterior/Posterior X-ray, which was in fact taken AFTER Dr. Humes & Dr. Boswell had located the EOP entry, and thereafter determined this bullet entry to be the cause of death.

From the available information, the SS brought in this piece of skull and it's examination appears to have been completely ignored.

Thereafter, while Dr. Humes sat in an office and wrote his notes, this piece of skull was re-installed into it's position on JFK's head, the head was cleansed and photographs taken, and the anterior poster X-ray was taken.

Perhaps this time we will get the lateral X-ray.

And Bill, I will get to to anterior/posterior X-ray later on.

Meanwhile:

1. Take the anterior posterior X-ray to someone who knows how to read it and ask them exactly how much "tilt" backwards the head has.

In the event that he tells you that it is some 12-degrees to 14-degrees tilted BACK, then he quite obviously knows something about reading these things.

*Note: Tom also happens to be a former ASNT Level II radiographic film interperter who has read literally thousands of X-rays. And, although the great majority of these radiographic images dealt with weldments, the fundamental principals of Film Interpretation remain the same.

ASNT Level II"

**Double Note: Might want to check the Trans-Alaskan Oil Pipeline and find out exactly WHO? re-wrote the Welding and Non-Destructive Testing specifications for this project in order that the US Government would allow the continuation of construction after the falsification of X-rays of welds was found out.

Don't be suprised if you find my name signed down at the bottom of all of the new inspection form examples which were also a part of establishment of the "Weld Certification" program which had to be put together in order for the Government to allow welding operations to begin again.

2. Although I am of the impression (however misguided it may or may not be) that I have the full abililty to "read" the JFK autopsy X-rays, sometimes having faith in oneself amount to only "Blind Faith".

In event you will check the listing of references, you will find personnel from the Clark Panel investigation of 1978, which was the first that we heard of this "High" entry wound, as well as communications with members of the HSCA medical panel.

Plus the fact that a few other "Doctor" friends and associates have reviewed the materials.

Therefore, might I recommend that one completely IGNORE what Tom has to say on the subject of the "Cowlick Entry", and read what these true experts have to say.

It certainly comes in handy if one will do so, as they will find that the Clark Panel as well as the HSCA panel found that the two wounds of entry into the head (the one which they observed in the Cowlick area of the skull, and the one reported by ALL THREE of the autopsy surgeons in the EOP region of the skull, did not even have the same physical dimensions)

Most curious!!!!!!

P.S. In event that the "lateral" X-ray, which demonstrates "A"/aka the skull cap section which was blown off to the right hand side of the head of JFK by the Z313 impact, actually comes through this time,

For the curious, the lines drawn were utilized in determination of the actual amount of "tilt" backwards that JFK's head had.

In addition to the actual "tilt", one also has to understand that in even that the X-ray tube/source/beam is not exactly perpendicular to the target (aka the head) then one gets what is referred to as "Casting".

And, unless one utilizes some form of penetrometer, it is impossible to determine exactly how much of the "casting" is a result of "source to target" angular difference, as opposed to actual angular tilt of the target.

Nope it did not!

But methinks it did then.

"A" is the skull cap portion which was blown off to the right hand side of JFK's skull by the Z313 impact, and which fragment contains the Z313 entry wound as well as beginning exit wound.

As demonstrated by Dr. Humes written notes as well as Dr. Boswell's drawing, this portion of the skull was "missing" when the autopsy began and Dr. Humes & Boswell located the considerably lower EOP entry.

However, as stated, the portion of the skull had appeared prior to the conduct of the x-rays, which were in fact taken AFTER the determination of death.

Dr. Humes as well as Dr. Boswell were occupied elswhere during the course of the X-ray work, and although Dr. Boswell recalls the SS having brought in a piece of the skull during the intitial course of the autopsy, he could not recall the specifics of the event as well as any specific recall of examination of this piece of skull.

*Note: Tom also happens to be a former ASNT Level II radiographic film interperter who has read literally thousands of X-rays. And, although the great majority of these radiographic images dealt with weldments, the fundamental principals of Film Interpretation remain the same.

Well Tom ... for every opinion that you have there are two more people like you who see it differently. I know this to be so for I have spoken to a couple of doctors about those X-Rays myself.

There is also another problem here. If you get a good print of that blood spot and enlarge it, you should find that it appears that there is no actual hole. It may be on Lancer's site, but I recall there being such a quality image and that the scalp was still in tact ... that it was just a spot of blood that looked like a hole until magnified and examined more closely.

Nope it did not!

But methinks it did then.

"A" is the skull cap portion which was blown off to the right hand side of JFK's skull by the Z313 impact, and which fragment contains the Z313 entry wound as well as beginning exit wound.

As demonstrated by Dr. Humes written notes as well as Dr. Boswell's drawing, this portion of the skull was "missing" when the autopsy began and Dr. Humes & Boswell located the considerably lower EOP entry.

However, as stated, the portion of the skull had appeared prior to the conduct of the x-rays, which were in fact taken AFTER the determination of death.

Dr. Humes as well as Dr. Boswell were occupied elswhere during the course of the X-ray work, and although Dr. Boswell recalls the SS having brought in a piece of the skull during the intitial course of the autopsy, he could not recall the specifics of the event as well as any specific recall of examination of this piece of skull.

Well not!

Since we finally got that "sucker" posted up there, we may as well beat it to death.

First, might I recommend that one take a look at that segment of fractured skull which is in fact partially occipital bone, and which lies to the left lower area below that portion which is marked "A".

Secondly, I would recommend that one take a close look at the convergence of those two fracture lines, towards a central point which happens to be just above the EOP.

Then, one just may want to take a good reading of the handwritten autoopsy notes of Dr. Humes, which originally stated that the wound of entry was "tangetial to the surface of the scalp" as well as the fact that the entry point into the skull

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0031b.htm

Then, one may want to take a look at Dr. Boswell's drawing, in which he drew an arrow to depict the "upwards" and right to left angle of entry for the bullet which struck in the EOP region.

Then, one may want to take a look at Dr. Boswell's drawing which depicted the "radiating fractures" from the EOP entry, upwards towards the VOID area where the skullcap portion of the skull, which contained the Z313 impact, is gone.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0036b.htm

This is why the third, last, final shot (aka the Altgens impact) was able to complete such considerable "fracturing" of the skull.

That portion of the skull which was above this impact location (the skullcap portion) was already removed and laying over on the right hand side of JFK's head. Thusly, the structural integrity of the skull was severely diminished.

When the bullet struck at the EOP on it's obtuse downward angle, the already weakend skull allowed the bullet to send these radiating fractures up & out.

Thusly, the tremendous "blowout" to the rear of the skull, which can not be seen in the Z-film due to the position of JFK at the time of occurance, yet was clearly observed by multiple medical personnel at Parkland Hospital.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0032a.htm

"upon reflecting the scalp multiple complete fracture lines are seen to radiate from both------- and the smaller puncture wound at the occiput"

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0036a.htm

Next Up at Bat: The anterior posterior X-ray. (hopefully)

Well Tom ... for every opinion that you have there are two more people like you who see it differently. I know this to be so for I have spoken to a couple of doctors about those X-Rays myself.

There is also another problem here. If you get a good print of that blood spot and enlarge it, you should find that it appears that there is no actual hole. It may be on Lancer's site, but I recall there being such a quality image and that the scalp was still in tact ... that it was just a spot of blood that looked like a hole until magnified and examined more closely.

If you get a good print of that blood spot and enlarge it,

Personally, I could give the proverbial "Rat's A" as regards some "spot of blood" or for that matter even the autopsy photo which purports to show the cowlick entry into the scalp.

Kind of like looking at clouds and the Z-film. If one stares long enough, no telling what one may think that they see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/robertsn.txt

1. The HSCA interpreted the "upper" (cowlick) wound as an entrance

wound on the basis of beveling on the *inner* table of the skull

(HSCA-VII, para. 301). This beveling was visible on photos taken

of the inside of the skull after Kennedy's brain had been removed.

The HSCA, indeed, had a stereo pair of photos.

2. The HSCA found, in photos of the back of Kennedy's head, what

looked like an *entrance* wound in the cowlick (higher) location.

The photos showed a reddish-black abrasion collar, and a small

neat hole typical of entrance wounds (HSCA-VII, para. 296).

There is even a denuded area where hair was stripped away by the

entrance of the bullet.

STATEMENT

OF

RANDOLPH H. ROBERTSON M.D.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.jfklancer.com/ClarkPanel.html

The four physicians constituting The Panel were:

1) Carnes, William H., MD, Professor of Pathology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, Member of Medical Examiner's Commission, State of Utah, nominated by Dr. J. E. Wallace Sterling, President of Stanford University.

2) Fisher, Russell S., MD, Professor of Forensic Pathology, University of Maryland and Chief Medical Examiner of the State of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, nominated by Dr. Oscar B. Hunter, Jr., President of the College of American Pathologists.

3) Morgan, Russell H., MD, Professor of Radiology, School of Medicine and Professor of Radiological Sciences, School of Hygiene and Public Health, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, nominated by Dr. Lincoln Gordon, President of The Johns Hopkins University.

4) Mortiz, Alan R., MD, Professor of Pathology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH and former Professor of Forensic Medicine, Harvard University, nominated by Dr. John A. Hannah, President of Michigan State University.

-------------------------------------------------

Note: Looks like a powerhouse grouping to me.

-------------------------------------------------

approximately 100 mm. above the external occipital protuberance

Based upon the observation that he was leaning forward with his head turned obliquely to the left when this bullet struck, the photographs and X-rays indicate that it came from a site above and slightly to his right. This bullet fragmented after entering the cranium, one major piece of it passing forward and laterally to produce an explosive fracture of the right side of the skull as it emerged from the head.

100 mm. above the external occipital protuberance.

--------------------------------------

100mm = 4-inches ABOVE the EOP. Which happens to be in the upper "cowlick" area of the skull.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I could give the proverbial "Rat's A" as regards some "spot of blood" or for that matter even the autopsy photo which purports to show the cowlick entry into the scalp.

Kind of like looking at clouds and the Z-film. If one stares long enough, no telling what one may think that they see.

Well I am not going to waste my time on this foolishness. If you don't give a 'rats '''' ', then I shouldn't either. But believe it or not ... a bullet that didn't break the skin does not pass through the underlining bone, thus someone should give a 'rats '''' ' ... but it need not be you. I just wanted to point this out so others can have some food for thought when reading your thread.

Bill Miller

Well I am not going to waste my time on this foolishness. If you don't give a 'rats '''' ', then I shouldn't either. But believe it or not ... a bullet that didn't break the skin does not pass through the underlining bone, thus someone should give a 'rats '''' ' ... but it need not be you. I just wanted to point this out so others can have some food for thought when reading your thread.

Bill Miller

1. A "blood spot" will not, and never has show up on a "Hard" radiographic image of the human head.

Therefore, it is irrelevant to the issue.

2. A "blood spot" as determined by looking at a photograph, rates right up there with looking at JBC's actions at/around Z234 and then utilizing one's imagination as to exactly what is going on.

3. A "blood spot" on a photograph is a photographic image, that unless coupled with "First Person" testimony that this image is a "blood spot", is merely someone's concept as to what the image actually is.

4. As with the Clark and the HSCA panel, neither of which could state with "Certainty" that the photgraphic image of the "Cowlick" area of JFK's head contained a bullet entrance wound, I would have to contend the same, irrelavant and a "Rat's A" as to what I may or may not think.

The Anterior/posterior x-ray DEFINITIVELY shows the bullet preforation/entrance through the skull in this region.

Therefore, based on this, as well as common logic that a bullet can neither enter, nor exit the skull without having created a pathway through the scalp, common logic, as it did with the Clark Panel as well as the HSCA panel, dictates that the photograph of the scalp which depicts the "Cowlick" entry, is directly associated with the preforation through the skull which can also be readily observed in the anterior posterior X-ray in this exact same region.

Neither you nor I, the Clark Panel, nor the HSCA, can state as an absolute that the photo depicts an ENTRY or EXIT, as all that one can tell is that an anomaly exists in the photo which appears to have been a bullet entrance wound.

P.S.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Entry into this man's head was right below that wound, right here.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating the bottom of the hairline immediately to the right of the ear about the lower third of the ear?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Right. But it was in the hairline, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. In his hairline?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. Near the end of his hairline?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In event that you did not bother to check, Dr. Humes; Boswell; and Finck have no confusion as regards where the entry into the scalp was, as they actually cut and removed scalp tissue from this area and examined it at a later point.

http://www.jfklancer.com/autopsyrpt.html

Skin Wounds

Sections through the wounds in the occipital and upper right

posterior thoracic regions are essentially similar. In each there is loss

of continuity of the epidermis with coagulation necrosis of the tissues

at the wound margins. The scalp wound exhibits several small

fragments of bone at its margins in the subcutaneous tissue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you sleep through that portion of the course of instruction Bill?