The Education Forum

Will Barack Obama be Assassinated?

Simply, Yes, yes he will be.

2008_07_21_p323.jpg

BaracKOsamaAP_468x789.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA

cc1.jpg

I gotta tell you you schleps on the left SUREEEEEEEEEEEEE know how to pick em!

HEH.

Mike

Mike, you can't blame anybody on the left for electing the next president of the United States. The one and only person you can blame is George W. Bush.

BK

Wow the old Bush is responsible for EVERYTHING line.....I am.....shocked.....

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2008_07_21_p323.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA

cc1.jpg

HEH.

Mike

Mike, you can't blame anybody on the left for electing the next president of the United States. The one and only person you can blame is George W. Bush.

BK

NOT EVERYTHING. I'M ONLY SAYING George W. Bush is only responsible for pissing off enough citizens of both parties that whoever the Democratic candidate is he will win the election. Mickey Mouse could be the contender and win. Conservative Republicans will probably not get back in the White House ever.

Now don't be blaming liberals or leftests for Barack Obama becoming president, as only W. can take that blame.

And I didn't and don't blame him for EVERYTHING, just enough things for his party to lose power.

And you can be sure the Democratic candidate will select a running mate that will scare you even more, as an insurance policy against being assassinated.

It's a shame Cynthia McKinney is running as a Green Party candidate as she would be a scarry Veep for Barrak.

And Mike, as a firearms expert, what do you think of the chances of my neighbor Matt Emmons bringing home another gold?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...mp;#entry151695

BK

Edited by William Kelly

2008_07_21_p323.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA

cc1.jpg

HEH.

Mike

BK

NOT EVERYTHING. I'M ONLY SAYING George W. Bush is only responsible for pissing off enough citizens of both parties that whoever the Democratic candidate is he will win the election. Mickey Mouse could be the contender and win. Conservative Republicans will probably not get back in the White House ever.

Now don't be blaming liberals or leftests for Barack Obama becoming president, as only W. can take that blame.

And I didn't and don't blame him for EVERYTHING, just enough things for his party to lose power.

And you can be sure the Democratic candidate will select a running mate that will scare you even more, as an insurance policy against being assassinated.

It's a shame Cynthia McKinney is running as a Green Party candidate as she would be a scarry Veep for Barrak.

And Mike, as a firearms expert, what do you think of the chances of my neighbor Matt Emmons bringing home another gold?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...mp;#entry151695

BK

Bill I would say as long as your fella keeps it on the right target.....he will do very well.

I have been following this chap for sometime, and am really pulling for him.

Regarding GW. I do not believe its him and him alone. I think it is a sad state of affairs that it had some to this. As you said Mickey could run, and the fact is Mickey maybe the best candidate. I really do not believe the Dems will pull off a victory, but I do believe in this election there is NO winner for the American people.

Im 41 Bill, and the sad thing is, during my voting life, It has always been the lesser of two evils in choice. Just once I would love to have someone I actually believed in to vote for.

Bill.....would you consider running?

HAHAH

Best to you Bill,

Mike

Oh yeah you rightwingers do a much better job

The rehabilitation/re-tuning process is made manifest.

Let us all be aware of how they work. Knowledge is power.

Yes. Some thing remain but others like your posts go Charles. Would be nice to get an answer from some one.

Edited by Maggie Hansen

HEH.

Mike

RichardNixonFarewell.jpg

cinc1.jpg

McCarthy.jpg

Thought you might apperciate these

confucious_bush_2.jpg

mrs-bush-in-hijab.jpg

Len,

Those were great photos thank you!

I am partial to the one of Bush in his flight suit, I have been looking for some indication that Barack Hussein Obama Served, but it eludes me.

If you happen across a photo of him in a military uniform (US Military preferable) kindly pass it along to me.

It just amazes me that he was the best the left could scrounge up......

Better start practicing the phase....."President John McCain"

The asylums are full of these people. Is there nothing we can do to help them?

I believe there is. Send large sums of money - preferably your own, but let's not nitpick - to:

The P. Rigby Foundation (for the Care of Unhinged and Delusional Republicans)

Please remember to omit the definite article, the word "Foundation," the brackets and, indeed, the writing in between, when making out your much-needed cheques.

Hurry - we can give them the help and peace of mind they so badly need, but only from tax exile.

The asylums are full of these people. Is there nothing we can do to help them?

I believe there is. Send large sums of money - preferably your own, but let's not nitpick - to:

The P. Rigby Foundation (for the Care of Unhinged and Delusional Republicans)

Please remember to omit the definite article, the word "Foundation," the brackets and, indeed, the writing in between, when making out your much-needed cheques.

Hurry - we can give them the help and peace of mind they so badly need, but only from tax exile.

Digby,

Thats the best you have.....how disappointing.....

Mike

You know,

I think these photographs take up a lot of space on the main board and that's one of the reasons why the whole forum went down a few times near the end of the month when the alloted bandwith was exceeded.

I don't see any positive use of posting ostensibly funny photos and then reposting them over and over again in replies, especially if it takes up valuable forum space that could be betters served by posting documents and photos releated to the assassination or educaiton.

Just a thought,

BK

You know,

I think these photographs take up a lot of space on the main board and that's one of the reasons why the whole forum went down a few times near the end of the month when the alloted bandwith was exceeded.

I don't see any positive use of posting ostensibly funny photos and then reposting them over and over again in replies, especially if it takes up valuable forum space that could be betters served by posting documents and photos releated to the assassination or educaiton.

Just a thought,

BK

The photos appear to be linked, not attached. This is a far better way to post images as even those who are not logged in can see them.

Edited by Craig Lamson

You know,

Just a thought,

BK

The photos appear to be linked, not attached. This is a far better way to post images as even those who are not logged in can see them.

Craig,

Roger that. They are linked. I would not want to eat up bandwidth needlessly. Although, at least these photos are not childish bickering. And they are a source of humor.

Mike

HEH.

Mike

cinc1.jpg

Len,

I am partial to the one of Bush in his flight suit, I have been looking for some indication that Barack Hussein Obama Served, but it eludes me.

If you happen across a photo of him in a military uniform (US Military preferable) kindly pass it along to me.

That's one of my favorites of the stocking stuffer-in-chief as well especially the roll of socks or kielbasa or what ever it was he (they?) stuffed down his “pants”. As for Bush’s military service, every one knows what that was about, to avoid doing what you did, go to Nam.

I wouldn’t get to worked up your boy McCain his much ballyhooed war hero status, unless you consider being accident prone heroic, seems more a work of PRmanship than a reflection of reality, back in the day he was referred to as a “songbird” and it had nothing to do with his singing ability (see links below). I’m not saying I wouldn’t have done the same as he did in the same situation but I hope once I got back I would be honest about it.

Will he be elected, I sure hope not and the polls still seem to indicate otherwise note that the source I’m citing used to rather openly pro-GOP http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/ma...bama_vs_mccain/

http://www.counterpunch.org/valentine06132008.html

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/8/3...6744/756/561647

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccai...word%5B1%5D.pdf

http://www.nationinstitute.org/ifunds/79/m...tionable_record

Oh and Bill, my images were linked as well so they use up no bandwidth

HEH.

Mike

cinc1.jpg

Len,

That's one of my favorites of the stocking stuffer-in-chief as well especially the roll of socks or kielbasa or what ever it was he (they?) stuffed down his “pants”. As for Bush’s military service, every one knows what that was about, to avoid doing what you did, go to Nam.

I wouldn’t get to worked up your boy McCain his much ballyhooed war hero status, unless you consider being accident prone heroic, seems more a work of PRmanship than a reflection of reality, back in the day he was referred to as a “songbird” and it had nothing to do with his singing ability (see links below). I’m not saying I wouldn’t have done the same as he did in the same situation but I hope once I got back I would be honest about it.

Will he be elected, I sure hope not and the polls still seem to indicate otherwise note that the source I’m citing used to rather openly pro-GOP http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/ma...bama_vs_mccain/

http://www.counterpunch.org/valentine06132008.html

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/8/3...6744/756/561647

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccai...word%5B1%5D.pdf

http://www.nationinstitute.org/ifunds/79/m...tionable_record

Oh and Bill, my images were linked as well so they use up no bandwidth

Len,

Im not impressed with anyone.

Mike