The Education Forum

Help in correlating timing to z-frames

Experimentation in idiocy - interviewing witnesses in the JFK assassination 11/22/63

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST JEAN HILL INTERVIEW - WBAP-TV (FT. WORTH)

Broadcast over NBC at 1:11 p.m. C.S.T.

Q. "What is your name ma'am?''

A. "Jean Hill.''

Q. "From Dallas?"

A. "That's right."

Q. "Did you hear the shooting, Miss?"

A. "Yes sir."

Q. "Could you describe what happened?"

A. "Yes Sir.''

Q. "Will you do that now?"

"Ah...They were driving along...ah...and we were the only people in this area, on our side and the shots came from directly across the street from us, and just as the president's car became directly even with us, we...we took one look at him and he was sitting there - he and Jackie were looking at a dog that was in the middle of the...seat, and about that time two shots rang out just as he looked up - just as the president looked up - and these two shots rang out, as he grabbed his chest, and... looked like he was in pain, and he fell over the seat, and Jackie fell over on him and said, 'My God he's been, shot!"

Q. "Ah..have.."

A. "...And after that more shots rang out and the car sped away."

Q. "What kind of car was that?"

A. "What kind of car was it? The president's car.'

Q. "Well, no...Where did the shots come from?"

A. "The shots came from the hill."

Q. "From the hill?"

A. "Yes..ah..It was just east of the underpass ... and we were on the south side."

Q. "Did you see..could you..did you look up there where the shots came from, ma'am?"

A. "Yes Sir.''

Q. "Could you see anyone?"

A. "I thought I saw this man running, but I looked at the president, you know, for a while, and I looked up there and I thought I saw a man running and so, right after that, I guess I didn't have any better sense, I started running up there too."

Q. "Ah, huh. And what is your name?"

A. "Jean Hill."

Q. "G-E-A-N?"

A. "J-E-A-N."

Q. "J-E-A-N ... And what is your address?"

A. "9402 Bluffcreek."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Q: What did the man look like? Where was he? What was he wearing? When did you notice him? What direction did he run? What did you see when you gave chase? Did you think he fired a shot? Did you see a weapon in his hand?

Q. "Ah, huh. And what is your name?"

Like you just dropped acid, isn't it?

SECOND JEAN HILL INTERVIEW - WBAP/NBC-TV

(Film interview shown on Nov. 22, 1963)

"...Just as Mary started to take the picture (shown), and the president became..came right even with us, two shots - we looked at him and he was looking at a dog in the middle of the seat two shots rang out and he grabbed his chest, and a look of pain on his face, and fell across towards Jackie, and she..ah..fell over on him and said, "My God, he's shot!" and..ah..there was an interval and then three or more shots rang out..by that time, the motorcade had sped away."

Q. "Did you see..were you a witness..did you see the person who..who fired the..?"

A. "No, not..I didn't see any person fire the weapon."

Q. "You only heard it."

A. "I only heard it..and I looked up and I saw a man running up this hill."

Q. "Ah..you had no idea ... you couldn't...

A. "No..I had no idea..and nothing to go by..I mean, I do n't think it dawned on me for an instance that the president had been shot..I mean, I knew, and yet it just didn't register."

Q. "Ah..you had no idea ... you couldn't...

Talk? Breathe? See? She just told him that she had heard shots - she did not see anyone fire, but she looked up and saw a man running up a hill, and you are going to say...Ah..you had no idea...you couldn't...

Well I would have to put you down as one of the biggest morons I've ever heard of buddy. As Bugs Bunny would say, 'What a maroon.'

Mr. SPECTER - Who was interviewing you---newspaper reporters?

Mrs. HILL - Newspaper reporters and radio and TV people and a man from---- a man named Coker John, or John Coker.

Mr. SPECTER - From where?

Mrs. HILL - As I get it, he is a sort of freelance writer, and I think he was on an assignment then. He came out---I'm not sure---I thought it was for Life or Post, but he came in there and he was shooting pictures for-I think he was shooting them for TV, but he came out to the house about 2 weeks later with this bunch of men, about four of them, three or four came out, and that's the second time I saw him, because he said, "You remember me. I saw you in the pressroom that day."

Mr. SPECTER - Is that Miss Hill or Mrs. Hill?

Effective. Anyone ever catch up with John Coker or a Coker John anywhere?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill,

It might help if I size them for you. Rising bushes are caused by len's setting's.

As I said before, the lens settings were different, not the angle.

chris

Chris, can you cite a data source for your remarks? I don't buy the wall and other landmarks lining up and not the bushes. Did you not notice the spacing of the sunlight on the fence from the Hudson tree to the corner of the fence being different. Does not one small trunked tree show up beyond the Hudson tree from one picture to another ... I believe it does.

In post #86 ... IMO ... running a flash clip faster than what the average eye can keep up with only conceals - not reveals information. But even at that I can see the east-most wall of the pedestal turning - the notch in the wall changing, not to mention several other things, thus the angle that each camera man took his images at was different from the other.

Bill,

The data source is the frames themselves.

The originals were supplied.

Then they were sized to approx. fit each other.

Sure the filmers were in different locations. The objects within move side to side.

But the film angle is the same.

Why not tell us what the difference in degrees is, in your opinion?

chris