The Education Forum

Arlen Specter's Cancer is back!

Here's hoping that he will finally come forth with some facts that he has kept hidden since 1964. When he was recovering from the earlier bout with Cancer is when he asked Fidel Castro if he had anything to do with the assassination. I am certain that he was very troubled then for him to be so blunt with Castro, but when he recovered, all was left as it was (denial, deceit). Any thoughts, anyone?

Edited by Terry Adams

Here's hoping that he will finally come forth with some facts that he has kept hidden since 1963. When he was recovering from the earlier bout with Cancer is when he asked Fidel Castro if he had anything to do with the assassination. I am certain that he was very troubled then for him to be so blunt with Castro, but when he recovered, all was left as it was (denial, deceit). Any thoughts, anyone?

Terry, I cant believe he is still kicking, and wanting to continue in politics! I heard him in a blurb today on NPR and he still wants to run again. What troubles me is what he brought out about the Patriots and stealing plays. He was all over that, and said it was a cover-up, and wanted to push for a thourough investigation of the matter! What a joke. He has to be the biggest hipocrite in the world. Believe me when I say this, I dont wish cancer on anyone, but I wish he would finally get out of politics, one way or another, and shut up, once and for all. I think we are all sick of hearing from him. Thanks for posting this. -smitty

Here's hoping that he will finally come forth with some facts that he has kept hidden since 1963. When he was recovering from the earlier bout with Cancer is when he asked Fidel Castro if he had anything to do with the assassination. I am certain that he was very troubled then for him to be so blunt with Castro, but when he recovered, all was left as it was (denial, deceit). Any thoughts, anyone?

Terry, I cant believe he is still kicking, and wanting to continue in politics! I heard him in a blurb today on NPR and he still wants to run again. What troubles me is what he brought out about the Patriots and stealing plays. He was all over that, and said it was a cover-up, and wanted to push for a thourough investigation of the matter! What a joke. He has to be the biggest hipocrite in the world. Believe me when I say this, I dont wish cancer on anyone, but I wish he would finally get out of politics, one way or another, and shut up, once and for all. I think we are all sick of hearing from him. Thanks for posting this. -smitty

No worry. Both the Patriot scandal and his cancer can both be taken care of with one 'magic bullet'!

Peter, Single Bullet Spector [sBS] has been a pain for years to me. He has been in Pa. his entire life, and being in Jersey, Ive heard about him the entire time, being so close. Knowing what we know about him, and having him run off for years, has been really bothersome. Then hearing him go off about the Patriots, and demanding an investigation, took the cake. Who and what are the Patriots to him? Why would he be so interested, and involved in something like that, is beyond me. He must have some interest in them somewhere. As far as what Terry said, I dont think he would ever reveal anything. How could he look at himself, after asking Castro if he had anything to do with JFK?? Was that just for show? After all these years, and his theory, how could he possibly ask him that? I dont think SBS would ever reveal anything to anybody. Deathbed or not. -smitty