The Education Forum

Yellow zones on Elm street?

Thanks again Jack.

Wouldn`t it be a coincidence if JFK was reacting to being shot just as he passed these zones in the Zapruder frames? Oh well, I found out what I was asking for by the helpful members on the forum.

Thanks again for the help.

Edited by Michael Crane

Thanks again Jack.

Wouldn`t it be a coincidence if JFK was reacting to being shot just as he passed these zones in the Zapruder frames? Oh well, I found out what I was asking for by the helpful members on the forum.

Thanks again for the help.

All of this was long ago discussed on this forum.

The first shot occurred well prior to the Presidential Vehicle coming abreast of the first yellow mark.

The second shot/aka Z313 impact occurred just after the Presidential limo had passed the first of the various yellow curb marks.

Distance from the first shot to the second shot was some 100 feet, with a time delay in the vicinity of 5.8 to 5.9 seconds.

So! Exactly why did the shooter "wait"? One can only speculate, which would include:

1. Failure to fully eject first expended cartridge shell and "jam", requiring rework of bolt to chamber second round.

2. Target acquisition time through scope.

3. Waiting until target came abreast of known "distance/range" marker/aka yellow mark on curb.

4. ?????

Nevertheless, the third/last/final shot came just as the presidential vehicle came abreast of James Altgens, who also happened to be standing only a few feet from the second yellow curb mark.

Centerline to centerline distance from the first yellow mark (Z313 area) to the second yellow mark (Altgens area) was approximately 45 feet.

Vehicle speed estimated at 10mph = 14.66666 feet per second.

45 feet/14.66666 = 3.07 seconds of elapsed time between center of yellow marks at 10mph speed.

2.3 to 2.4 seconds of elapsed time required to get off a "good" shot with the Carcano, utilizing the scope.

Were the vehicle travelling at a rate of speed of approximately 12mph, then the elapsed time for the vehicle to have travelled from center of yellow stripe to center of yellow stripe would have been approximately 2.56 seconds.

All of which appears to be highly coincidential since the yellow curb marks also make good "range markers" as well as an aid in target acquisition when one has to utilize a scope.

With that stated, it remains as another of those "coincidences" which exceed the bounds of normal consideration.

Especially when one takes into consideration the addiltional yellow curb markings, only 4 bullets total in the Carcano, and the fact that after the third yellow mark, any subsequent shots would have been considerably difficult to achieve.

By the time that the Presidential Limo/aka/JFK/aka the target approached the third yellow mark and the fourth round was chambered, JFK was completely out of sight down in the vehicle and Clint Hill was obstructing any view from the sixth floor window.

"All of this was long ago discussed on this forum."

I can assure you Thomas that I did not read the thread or even know about it when I asked this question.But,once again because of some of your research,I find myself having to look into different areas that I have not looked or believed before.All I am saying is that you force me into looking into different theories,and that can be a good thing.

Edited by Michael Crane

"All of this was long ago discussed on this forum."

I can assure you Thomas that I did not read the thread or even know about it when I asked this question.But,once again because of some of your research,I find myself having to look into different areas that I have not looked or believed before.All I am saying is that you force me into looking into different theories,and that can be a good thing.

In the same frame as Groden's "pyracantha man", I just now noticed

A FIFTH YELLOW CURB STRIPE.

In that regards, Jack is correct!

This too was long ago discussed.

Originally (years/long ago), and prior to release of the Z-film past the Z334 point which the WC ended it at, I was under the impression that there were only 3 yellow stripes on the curb and that they were all located within the "kill zone".

This was due to the survey work of Mr. West and his survey notes which only included these first three yellow curb marks.

Which, made them highly suspicious considering the relationship of the first two marks with the impact of shots#2 (Z313) & #3 (directly in front of Altgens), and one remaining yellow stripe and one chambered live round found in the rifle.

Nevertheless, others who had reviewed the Z-film correctly established that there were in fact yellow curb marks leading all the way down to that point at which one goes under the RR overpass.

This does not preclude the yellow curb marks (within the kill zone) from actually having been utilized in targeting. However, it would be most unlikely that anyone would take the time and effort (as well as expose themselves during painting) in continuation of the location and number of additional yellow stripes which factually existed past the one which is only a few feet past the James Altgens location.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z357.jpg

Of course, the WC originally determined that there was nothing worthwhile seeing past the Z334 location, which happens to be before James Altgens comes into view in the Z-film as well as prior to establishment of the location of the second yellow curb mark which was directly past his position on Elm St.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z334.jpg

All of which is associated with the phony "Assassination Re-enactment" photo which the WC took as representing Altgens re-creation position for his Z255 shot, as well as on paper, shifting Altgens location on Elm St. to a position which would have placed him between the Moorman/Hill position and the TSDB.

All of which is directly associated with making the THIRD/LAST/FINAL shot impact location directly in front of James Altgens position disappear.

"Yes Virginia, there is a "Magic Bullet"!

However, it is not CE399 as it has not disappeared!

• 3 years later...

Going thru some files today I found that THE FOURTH YELLOW CURB STRIPE does appear

in Z386, attached.

Jack

Guys,

It is being discussed in the education forum, and was discussed at the

conference. Gary Mack pointed me to the A. Jack Jernigan film for these

captures.

These are on Stemmons Freeway, with the Trade Mart in the background.

If the President had stopped at the Trade Mart, he would have exited

prior to this point. At 1 Minute 38 seconds, you can see a series of

yellow marks on the curb, on the northbound side of Stemmons. There

are only about 3 of them, before Jack raised his camera higher to

film the Trade Mart.

I will keep looking, but it does imply that the Dallas streets dept

would paint these where vehicles were not supposed to park.

(Not sure how to insert on this forum, but the photos are in the JFKLancer.com forum.) - Jerry

Guest Robert Morrow

Going thru some files today I found that THE FOURTH YELLOW CURB STRIPE does appear

in Z386, attached.

Jack

Guys,

It is being discussed in the education forum, and was discussed at the

conference. Gary Mack pointed me to the A. Jack Jernigan film for these

captures.

These are on Stemmons Freeway, with the Trade Mart in the background.

If the President had stopped at the Trade Mart, he would have exited

prior to this point. At 1 Minute 38 seconds, you can see a series of

yellow marks on the curb, on the northbound side of Stemmons. There

are only about 3 of them, before Jack raised his camera higher to

film the Trade Mart.

I will keep looking, but it does imply that the Dallas streets dept

would paint these where vehicles were not supposed to park.

(Not sure how to insert on this forum, but the photos are in the JFKLancer.com forum.) - Jerry

Thanks for the enlightening information! It appears that those "yellow stripes" are innocuous after all. It does seem rather bold that the killers of JFK would actually paint yellow stripes on the curb. That is something that could permanently stand out, unlike a blowing cloud of gunpowder smoke.

I have changed my mind on the yellow stripes. I do not think they were part of the JFK assassination.

As for "Dark Complected Man" the fellow with the walkie talkie, funny hand/fist posture, and who has never come forward to be identified ... I still think he was one of the field crew to murder JFK.