The Education Forum

Sitzman - Did She Shoot The Other Film ?

Guest Duncan MacRae

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a study in 2003

Does anyone consider this a possibility ?

sitz1.jpg

Sitz2.jpg

Duncan MacRae

LOL!!!! The Bronson slide shows Sitzman's right hand on Zapruder's back and her left hand on her him, but its that third hand that keeps you in the running. (smile~)

From a study in 2003

Does anyone consider this a possibility ?

sitz1.jpg

Sitz2.jpg

Duncan MacRae

LOL!!!! The Bronson slide shows Sitzman's right hand on Zapruder's back and her left hand on her him, but its that third hand that keeps you in the running. (smile~)

BM....can you positively ID Sitzman and Zapruder (in the Moorman5 [above] or any other Elm Street film-photo sequence for that matter) on that pedestal? THEN we'll talk about whose hands are on what and whom....

Little foundation, son.....

Edited by David G. Healy

BM....can you positively ID Sitzman and Zapruder (in the Moorman5 [above] or any other Elm Street film-photo sequence for that matter) on that pedestal? THEN we'll talk about whose hands are on what and whom....

Right, David ... it could have been someone dressed like Sitzman. Almost like it could have been someone dresses like Bill Newman and Emmett Hudson ... maybe they weren't really there either!!!! LOL!!!!

A delusion is a belief that is clearly false and that indicates an abnormality in the affected person's content of thought. The false belief is not accounted for by the person's cultural or religious background or his or her level of intelligence. The key feature of a delusion is the degree to which the person is convinced that the belief is true. A person with a delusion will hold firmly to the belief regardless of evidence to the contrary. Delusions can be difficult to distinguish from overvalued ideas, which are unreasonable ideas that a person holds, but the affected person has at least some level of doubt as to its truthfulness. A person with a delusion is absolutely convinced that the delusion is real.

Prove it

Duncan

That may be a tough one when dealing with someone who doesn't want to be proved wrong. I have seen no assassination image that makes me believe that Sitzman had a camera in front of her face ... not even the degraded images that you have posted.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

Right, David ... it could have been someone dressed like Sitzman. Almost like it could have been someone dresses like Bill Newman and Emmett Hudson ... maybe they weren't really there either!!!! LOL!!!!

[...]

denying and/or avoiding the question gets you no where... Can you ID those standing on the pedestal? Here's a hint: nor can Gary Mack make the ID

Prove it

Duncan

That may be a tough one when dealing with someone who doesn't want to be proved wrong. I have seen no assassination image that makes me believe that Sitzman had a camera in front of her face ... not even the degraded images that you have posted.

Bill

can you ID those on the pedestal here?

The bigger picture so that people can see things in perspective.This animated gif might take a minute to load.

Click on the gif to view at full size

zz2.gif

Duncan are you asking or implying "Sitzman had a camera"? Did anyone ever state/report (including herself) that she had a camera? In the last 45 years has there been a claim (with some form of evidence) that she had a camera?

And a quick one for David, are you saying that no one can "ID those on the pedestal"? After nearly 45 years no one knows for sure who those people are in the picture?

Thanks in advance - Steve

The bigger picture so that people can see things in perspective.This animated gif might take a minute to load.

Click on the gif to view at full size

zz2.gif

Duncan are you asking or implying "Sitzman had a camera"? Did anyone ever state/report (including herself) that she had a camera? In the last 45 years has there been a claim (with some form of evidence) that she had a camera?

And a quick one for David, are you saying that no one can "ID those on the pedestal"? After nearly 45 years no one knows for sure who those people are in the picture?

Thanks in advance - Steve

David is saying NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE KNOWN WHICH PROVIDE POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION

OF ANY PEOPLE ON THE PEDESTAL. Identifications are all based on assumptions of the verity

of the official story. Right, David?

Jack

Steve:

For your interest.......

Quote:""David is saying NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE KNOWN WHICH PROVIDE POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION

OF ANY PEOPLE ON THE PEDESTAL. Identifications are all based on assumptions of the verity

of the official story. Right, David?""

Jack

This below is Jack White's "The Zapruder Waltz"....

As we see in Bronson, which shows Marilyn Sitzman to be wearing a dark dress, she was in reality wearing a light beige coloured one....also seen in many other photos from that day........

........It is impossible to see within any of these frames who exactly is on the pedestal....there is no clarity..........and yet, in a re-enactment Robert Groden is ,with much more......as well as other such photos that are available.......from studies taken later....

I have over time read the explanations, many times, of the photographers having the wrong settings, the wrong type of film, the excitement of the moments , the rush etc etc......and so on and so forth, which seem in the end to me, to be just more coincidences, when are there simply too many....within all of the assassination scenario...

When studied, the heights of the two people, as seen on the pedestal, also seem to vary....at times by what appears to be several inches, but also I have read the, he must have crouched down, bent etc etc...... whatever....

......Marilyn was a tall girl, Zapruder his son has stated I believe, was 5' 10"...Marilyn was approximately the same....and or somewhat taller if as some say, she had on high heels.....that day.....which would have added another 2 inches or so....

Also if one notes, in Bronson, Marilyn's, apparently it is called her right leg and foot, ? but when studied her right leg and foot appear to be, what?? no foot, with a fat widening leg ??

There were reports from a couple of witnesses that come to mind, off hand........of people seen in this area and with cameras.....two that come to mind are the Associated Press Photographer, James Altgens seen on the south side of Elm, from where he took his photographs, opposite the pedestal and also Emmett Hudson....the Dealey Plaza, groundskeeper....who was standing on the steps, to the left ......of the pedestal...

Is it possible that Marilyn Sitzman had a camera ?, well that is just as possible as Gordon Arnold having one........ imo.......as seen within the studies, what could be Arnold, a soldier holding a camera to his eye, filming from the top of the steps, in front of the fence........

........but then again he cannot bee seen clearly either nor identified.....with any real clarity.....soooooooooo...

B........

Edited by Bernice Moore

denying and/or avoiding the question gets you no where... Can you ID those standing on the pedestal? Here's a hint: nor can Gary Mack make the ID

David ... maybe you are asking the wrong people ... and probably purposely I might add. The whole JFK assassination field has heard of and seen Zapruder and Sitzman, so should you not have been asking these questions to the people who were there and can tell you if the people on the pedestal was indeed Zapruder and Sitzman??? I heard Jean Hill reference Zapruder being on the pedestal during the assassination .... so lets do this another way by you telling us the names of the assassination witnesses who have told you that Zapruder or Sitzman were not the two people standing atop of the pedestal. Maybe see if Mrs. Hester is alive for she knew them both and was right there on the knoll with them.

There must be a reason why over the years you didn't go to the witnesses who were in my view the best sources to answer the types of dead-end questions that you like to put on the table. Anyway, what ever game you're trying to run obviously didn't stop you from saying the following ...

David Healy: "I go with the Z-film is altered ..."

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

David is saying NO PHOTOGRAPHS ARE KNOWN WHICH PROVIDE POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION

of the official story. Right, David?""

Jack

Yes Jack ... no one finger printed Zapruder or Sitzman while on the pedestal so to later ID them either. We can only assume that Jean Hill and Mary Moorman were the two women standing next to the man said to be Charles Brehm. Yes, these people were filmed up close after the shooting and wearing the same clothes as the people in the blury assassination images, but wait ... so was Zapruder and Sitzman .... so what is your point, Jack? Trask book "National Nightmare" shows a woman at the pedestal wearing the same clothes as the women seen on the pedestal had wore ... and lo' and behold ... its Sitzy up close and personal. Now it could be a CIA Sitzman look-a-like and without those pesky fingerprints to compare ... we were left with only common sense to rely on .... too bad there is only a limited supply of it to go around.

Bill

Bill, you've just got one over me here. The image above which you have posted posted shows exactly what you said, Sitzman's right hand on Zapruder's back...............Yeah right!! ...stick to Shandy LOL!!!

Duncan, look at the print in the Hoax book and maybe in assassination science ... Jack's slide is much nicer than the only one I had to post earlier. Then see if you think its a joke and if so, please explain why it is a joke compared to 'floating cop man' - 'drunken AOL man' - or 'the details you are trying to sell in the poor Moorman image of the pedestal area'???

Bill

Bill, you've just got one over me here. The image above which you have posted posted shows exactly what you said, Sitzman's right hand on Zapruder's back...............Yeah right!! ...stick to Shandy LOL!!!

Duncan, look at the print in the Hoax book and maybe in assassination science ... Jack's slide is much nicer than the only one I had to post earlier. Then see if you think its a joke and if so, please explain why it is a joke compared to 'floating cop man' - 'drunken AOL man' - or 'the details you are trying to sell in the poor Moorman image of the pedestal area'???

Bill

Here.

post-667-1210686314_thumb.jpg