The Education Forum

Jim Murray Photo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard? Not read? Heard from whom? Mack? Groden? Hoffman? Duncan?

of several theories as to what path Oswald took leaving the TSBD ... all speculative.[/quote}

Great Miles, then you can write the definitive book on the subject even though you have a reputation as not telling things straight. Look forward to reading it ... will it be out in this lifetime???

Bill Miller

I am beginning to think that you have not read the Warren Report. Why? Because you don't know, at the very least, what the WR asserts what Lee's path was. Do you have any idea at all?? Except that nobody knows? :huh: Nonsense.

[/b][/color]

Yes Miles ... despite my posting and participating in such threads over the years ... your playing the xxxxx game without my participation erases all of that. What an absurd way of looking at things.

Duncan has called you (BM) Mr. Magoo because he thinks that you cannot discern important details in a Moorman or in any photo. Duncan may be right. I'll give you another chance: Do you see something odd in the posted photo? No? Better look again.

Boy that really hurts considering that Duncan also thinks he knows more than the experts. That Duncan thinks that he enhanced the Black Dog Man by removing most of the image ... yeh buddy ... that really hurts.

Now bless us with a picture of Oswald from what you first mis-labeled as the Jim Murry Photo ... as I am sure that the world will be interested in seeing it.

Bill Miller

Duncan has called you (BM) Mr. Magoo because he thinks that you cannot discern important details in a Moorman or in any photo. Duncan may be right. I'll give you another chance: Do you see something odd in the posted photo? No? Better look again.

... yeh buddy ... Bill Miller

What does "yeh buddy" mean?

Last chance & then I ask Duncan to find something odd in the posted image.

Can you spot it?

If not, then you are accorded the Duncan Mr. Magoo award.

:rolleyes:

Keeping to the topic:

What would BM say if I reported that I could show BM Lee Harvey Oswald in the Allen photo? -- Scull

"I would say that it is typical of the foolishness that you bring to this forum." -- Posted Today, 06:18 AM by BM

Ah ha, as predicted.

So, since LHO is actually to be seen in the Allen photo, would you say that your response is typical of the absurd foolishness that always you have brought & continue to bring to this forum?

By all means, Miles ... show the world LHO in the Allen photo, but be sure you have the right photo. (grin~)

Right.

2.) Does BM see anything unusual in this photo?

MillerBowers222-3small.jpg

Miles, the only unusual thing in the photo is the Forest-Like Background

Can you spot it?

Lets see ... someone known for posting disinformation all of a sudden references a photo to the wrong photographer ... then shows a poor image of the RR yard ... and alludes that he knows something that concerns Oswald's flight from the TSBD ... by all means feel free to turn this 'idiots game' over to Duncan. And before anyone wonders why I call it an 'idiots game', then let them ask themselves why if you had new information that concerns Oswald - why not just post it instead of trying to make some big joke out of it. I call it an 'idiots game' that is fitting with the mentality of posting disinformation like how Duncan had been consulting Groden and Mack.

And I am sure Duncan will be happy to interpret your picture, but he will need it to be more degraded to find the really important stuff. He will probably not state what it is either because he too likes to play the 'idiots game'.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Duncan

No need to ask Miles, I spotted it after about 5 minutes of looking. Difficult to see but yes, but you are correct,there is something unusual. Strange how Bill, the magnificent photograph interpretor fails to see it, yet he can see Midgetman in Willis. :rolleyes:

Duncan

Post edited for abusive comment

Edited by Kathy Beckett

Such an intelligent response to a serious and valid post by Miles. If you can't see what's wrong with the photograph Miles posted, what chance do you have of interpreting anything at all, unless it's Hatman in Willis LOL!!!

If you want a clue, just ask :rolleyes:

Duncan

Why would someone need to ask ... is this not an education forum ... and after you bless us with the answer ... feel free to explain what that has to do with Oswald's escape route. I mean this would be BIG STUFF that two well known geniuses like you and Miles have come up with. I bet it would be bigger than Miles claiming that Bowers could see through concrete so to see the men on the steps and your enhancement of what used to be an image of the Black Dog Man or your big discovery of how there was a mystery man waiting at the pedestal to help Zapruder and Sitzman down that is not seen in any other assassination image. I would only hope that you two get all the credit that is due you both. (LOL!!!)

Bill

Edited: removal of same quoted objectionable post.

Edited by Kathy Beckett

Well Bill, I'll put you out of your misery as I hate to see you suffer, and I have visions of you with a magnifying glass trying to figure out what is wrong with the photograph which Miles posted. My guess is that Miles posted the photograph as a test of your observation skills compared to mine.

I have had zero communication with Miles, so I may be wrong, but here is what I see that is unusual about the photograph.

Miles_trick.jpg

Miles, right or wrong?

Duncan

How about putting me out of my misery with somewhat of a detailed explanation as to what you are talking about. I see an image of Gordon Arnold taken from the ground pasted onto a photo of the RR yard taken from over 14 feet in the air with nothing said about how the two have been scaled to one another. Do you really feel that you have adequately responded with that kind of a response????

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

LOL!!! What a joker you are. Your observation skills have been put to the test by Miles, and in my opinion you have failed miserably, just like when you argued with me that it wasn't Gary in a photograph, and then Gary confirmed that it was him....poor observation skills.

The " Arnold " was in the original posted pic by Miles. You didn't pick up on it, I did, so who has the greater observation skills?

Miles has yet to confirm what is wrong with the photograph, but guess what, I'm extremely confident B)

The Miles Original

MillerBowers222-3small.jpg

Duncan

well known geniuses like you and Miles

Bill

Well Bill, I'll put you out of your misery as I hate to see you suffer, and I have visions of you with a magnifying glass trying to figure out what is wrong with the photograph which Miles posted. My guess is that Miles posted the photograph as a test of your observation skills compared to mine.

I have had zero communication with Miles, so I may be wrong, but here is what I see that is unusual about the photograph.

Miles_trick.jpg

Miles, right or wrong?

Duncan

Miles, right or wrong?

Duncan,

Right you are!

MillerBowers222-33.jpg

MillerBowers222-33-7-19crop.jpg

Yes, Arnie is hiding behind the sign, looking at BM.

Note, also, the mystery man in the yellow oval. I would have thought that BM would have found, at the least, this shooter.

The purpose of the exercise is to test BM's Magoo worthiness to find Ozzie in an Allen.

Can you credit that BM has zero idea as to LHO's escape movements? Does BM deny that Lee was arrested at the TT (Texas Theater)? :eek

LOL!!! What a joker you are. Your observation skills have been put to the test by Miles, and in my opinion you have failed miserably, just like when you argued with me that it wasn't Gary in a photograph, and then Gary confirmed that it was him....poor observation skills.

The " Arnold " was in the original posted pic by Miles. You didn't pick up on it, I did, so who has the greater observation skills?

Miles has yet to confirm what is wrong with the photograph, but guess what, I'm extremely confident B)

Duncan

Wait a minute ... Miles image looks to have been taken from TMWKK series ... there is a small head (?) that could or could not be Gordon Arnold .... what kind of a moron would want to play that game. Here is what Miles posted with that image ...

Miles:

1.) What is BM's understanding of LHO's escape route post shooting? Where exactly did he go on departing the TSBD?

To start with ... the Allen photo and Craig thinking he saw Oswald in that photo was debunked a long time ago ... thats old hack.

Also, seeing someone in a light colored hat in the RR yard is not unusual in my opinion. And if it actually was Gordon Arnold and the image is from the TMWKK series, then I don't see anything unusual about that either. The key word for me was "unusual" and I still have not seen anything unusual here ... right down to you assuming something from a small blurry image. Nope everything so far seems very normal for the kinds of nonsense that you and Miles seem to bring to a forum that is supposed to be teaching people about the JFK assassination.

Bill Miller

Duncan

Wait a minute ... Miles image looks to have been taken from TMWKK series ... there is a small head (?) that could or could not be Gordon Arnold .... what kind of a moron would want to play that game. Here is what Miles posted with that image ...

Miles:

1.) What is BM's understanding of LHO's escape route post shooting? Where exactly did he go on departing the TSBD?

To start with ... the Allen photo and Craig thinking he saw Oswald in that photo was debunked a long time ago ... thats old hack.

Also, seeing someone in a light colored hat in the RR yard is not unusual in my opinion. And if it actually was Gordon Arnold and the image is from the TMWKK series, then I don't see anything unusual about that either. The key word for me was "unusual" and I still have not seen anything unusual here ...

Bill Miller

Duncan,

Pretty UNUSUAL is it not?

BM receives the Magoo Award in spades!

:eek

MillerBowers222-0.jpg

Duncan,

B)

Not unusual - just stupid! And what shooter ... you asked this question and showed this photo in relation to questions about Oswald's escape route .... what relevance is a photo of the RR yard 25 years after the assassination?? I mean, what kind of a screwball purposely tries to go off-topic and will post a dark hazy image with a small crop of someones head inserted into it and then hints that a dark area may be a shooter. I actually asked another researcher just what in the heck did he think you were trying to do and he replied, "Certainly not trying to advance the case in JFK's assassination." Such a waste of time IMO.

And what about some joker posting an Allen photo and wrongly calling it a Murry photo. Then you assert that I cannot find Ozzie ... who is 'Ozzie'??? And where have you been all these years ... the claim that Oswald is seen in that photo was debunked a long time ago, so there is no Oswald to find in that photo. So rather than to post about the need to use clearer prints for interpretations over poor grainy images ... you brought this nonsense to the table. You make a sham out of this forum and yet their seem to be no rules against you doing it .... so xxxxx on Miles.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Duncan,

B)

Not unusual - just stupid! And what shooter ... you asked this question and showed this photo in relation to questions about Oswald's escape route .... what relevance is a photo of the RR yard 25 years after the assassination?? I mean, what kind of a screwball purposely tries to go off-topic and will post a dark hazy image with a small crop of someones head inserted into it and then hints that a dark area may be a shooter. I actually asked another researcher just what in the heck did he think you were trying to do and he replied, "Certainly not trying to advance the case in JFK's assassination." Such a waste of time IMO.

And what about some joker posting an Allen photo and wrongly calling it a Murry photo. Then you assert that I cannot find Ozzie ... who is 'Ozzie'??? And where have you been all these years ... the claim that Oswald is seen in that photo was debunked a long time ago, so there is no Oswald to find in that photo. So rather than to post about the need to use clearer prints for interpretations over poor grainy images ... you brought this nonsense to the table. You make a sham out of this forum and yet their seem to be no rules against you doing it .... so xxxxx on Miles.

Bill Miller

Bill,

Good post.

Thanks,

--Thomas