The Education Forum

Jim Murray Photo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Miles :

That photo is a William Allen, not a Jim Murray, though they were together at the same time, within

the same area, and that is the why we have the continuous spread of photos showing that particular

activity.....and they do get confused....

Here is Robin's full copy......

B..

`

You know, I just saw this picture the other day while brousing through Penn Jones' photos at Baylor University Political Archives, but I don't know if its a better quality shot.

BK

Can anyone post a better copy of this photo? Thanks!

Rambler-0.jpg

Thx Bill,

Do you still have that article research of LHO being seen in that parking lot in a car AFTER "LHO's" arrest at the Tex Theater?

I'd like to see that !!

Edit: contraction

Edited by Miles Scull

`

You know, I just saw this picture the other day while brousing through Penn Jones' photos at Baylor University Political Archives, but I don't know if its a better quality shot.

BK

Rambler-0.jpg

Thx Bill,

Do you still have that article research of LHO being seen in that parking lot in a car AFTER "LHO's" arrest at the Tex Theater?

I'd like to see that !!

Hey Bill..

Take care...

Miles, is it the car, station wagon, that you would like to get a much better shot of....??

I have looked further and did find this, copy, which is Penn's.....

and an enlarged but..

FWIW...

B......

B

Edited by Bernice Moore

`

BK

Rambler-0.jpg

Thx Bill,

I'd like to see that !!

Hey Bill..

Take care...

Miles, is it the car, station wagon, that you would like to get a much better shot of....??

I have looked further and did find this, copy, which is Penn's.....

and an enlarged but..

FWIW...

B......

B

Thx B

`

BK

Rambler-0.jpg

Thx Bill,

I'd like to see that !!

Hey Miles, I guess you're talking about the Wes Wise Allegation, that I have written about, and as mentioned in the Thomas A. Valle thead.

James Douglas also interviewed Wes Wise about it and gives the incident a few pages in JFK Unspeakable, tieing it in with the Flight From Dallas incident described by Robert G. Vinson, which I hadn't done.

I have a feeling we're going to hear more about both stories.

BK

Keeping to the topic:

What would BM say if I reported that I could show BM Lee Harvey Oswald in the Allen photo? -- Scull

"I would say that it is typical of the foolishness that you bring to this forum." -- Posted Today, 06:18 AM by BM

Ah ha, as predicted.

So, since LHO is actually to be seen in the Allen photo, would you say that your response is typical of the absurd foolishness that always you have brought & continue to bring to this forum?

:)

By all means, Miles ... show the world LHO in the Allen photo, but be sure you have the right photo. (grin~)

Right.

But, first, a couple of inquiries:

1.) What is BM's understanding of LHO's escape route post shooting? Where exactly did he go on departing the TSBD?

2.) Does BM see anything unusual in this photo?

MillerBowers222-3small.jpg

Nope ...

Right.

But, first, a couple of inquiries:

1.) What is BM's understanding of LHO's escape route post shooting? Where exactly did he go on departing the TSBD?

2.) Does BM see anything unusual in this photo?

Edited by Kathy Beckett

1.) What is BM's understanding of LHO's escape route post shooting? Where exactly did he go on departing the TSBD?[/b][/font][/size]

Maybe BM doesn't know. I would not be surprised.

:huh:

I have heard of several theories as to what path Oswald took leaving the TSBD ... all speculative. Now so far you have asked a question that has no certain answer, presumably to xxxxx some sort of response .. you have posted a pitiful image that looks like it had a pile of burning garbage between the fence and the camera ... and you have posted on it twice now and not given any details, now why am I not surprised. Maybe its leading to how Holland ran immediately off the underpass ... or how Duncan has been consulting with Mack and Groden ... both instances where you were caught spreading disinformation. Maybe its leading to how Bowers could see the men standing on the steps ... another bit of disinformation you posted. Who knows until you post what it is you are getting at, but what ever it is ... it has all the markings of your past blunders. How about some speculative questions of my own ... Did Bonnie Ray wipe his greasy fingers on his pants or on his shirt after he ate his lunch the day of the assassination? How about this ... was Lee sitting upright in his seat when the cops busted him in the theater or was he slouching?? Hey this is fun .... lets see how many stupid questions we can ask while pretending to look intelligent .... now its your turn again.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

1.) What is BM's understanding of LHO's escape route post shooting? Where exactly did he go on departing the TSBD?[/b][/font][/size]

Maybe BM doesn't know. I would not be surprised.

:huh:

I have heard of several theories as to what path Oswald took leaving the TSBD ... all speculative. Now so far you have asked a question that has no certain answer, presumably to xxxxx some sort of response .. you have posted a pitiful image that looks like it had a pile of burning garbage between the fence and the camera ... and you have posted on it twice now and not given any details, now why am I not surprised. Maybe its leading to how Holland ran immediately off the underpass ... or how Duncan has been consulting with Mack and Groden ... both instances where you were caught spreading disinformation. Maybe its leading to how Bowers could see the men standing on the steps ... another bit of disinformation you posted. Who knows until you post what it is you are getting at, but what ever it is ... it has all the markings of your past blunders. How about some speculative questions of my own ... Did Bonnie Ray wipe his greasy fingers on his pants or on his shirt after he ate his lunch the day of the assassination? How about this ... was Lee sitting upright in his seat when the cops busted him in the theater or was he slouching?? Hey this is fun .... lets see how many stupid questions we can ask while pretending to look intelligent .... now its your turn again.

Bill Miller

I have heard

Heard? Not read? Heard from whom? Mack? Groden? Hoffman? Duncan?

of several theories as to what path Oswald took leaving the TSBD ... all speculative.

Again, speculative? Why speculative? There is an abundance of solid, undisputed, hard, concrete & detailed evidence that shows LHO movements post departure from the TSBD.

Now so far you have asked a question that has no certain answer,

Again, no certain answer? What? Is the forum to assume that your position is that LHO may have never left the TSBD at all, or that LHO teleported to 10th Street and Patton Avenue? And that no one will ever know what path Lee took? :huh:

presumably to xxxxx some sort of response ..

No. I merely want to know what your understanding of Lee's movements is. Why? So as to see if you think Lee could be in an Allen photo. It's that simple.

you have posted a pitiful image that looks like it had a pile of burning garbage between the fence and the camera ... and you have posted on it twice now and not given any details, now why am I not surprised.

Duncan has called you (BM) Mr. Magoo because he thinks that you cannot discern important details in a Moorman or in any photo. Duncan may be right. I'll give you another chance: Do you see something odd in the posted photo? No? Better look again.

Who knows until you post what it is you are getting at, but what ever it is ...

What is it? Nothing? Nothing, Mr. Magoo? :lol:

it has all the markings of your past blunders.

No. Yours!

How about some speculative questions of my own ... Did Bonnie Ray wipe his greasy fingers on his pants or on his shirt after he ate his lunch the day of the assassination? How about this ... was Lee sitting upright in his seat when the cops busted him in the theater or was he slouching?? Hey this is fun .... lets see how many stupid questions we can ask while pretending to look intelligent .... now its your turn again.

Try to stay on topic please. No arrant nonsense, please, like Arnie or "the barrel between the slats" nonsense. Thanks.

I am beginning to think that you have not read the Warren Report. Why? Because you don't know, at the very least, what the WR asserts what Lee's path was. Do you have any idea at all?? Except that nobody knows? :lol: Nonsense.