The Education Forum

Suitman and Badgeman

In the BBC- miniseries about Badgeman, there is an an obvious mistake.

Mack, and Jack With were referring to Badgeman.

Badgman was behind the fence, but not at the standpoint, were Ed Hofmann and Lee Bowers have seen two man.

According to Gordon Arnold, Hofmann and Bowers, there were at last three men behind the fence. Two shooters and one, putting a twist and click- gun in his toolbox.

In this BBC minseries, a layman would assume that Mack, Jack White and Hoffmann are talking about the same men, which is not true.

PS

I think whether Badgeman exists, or not, whether he shot or not, that suitmen, seen by Hofmann, Bowers, Jean Hill and Beverly Oliver is responsible for the headshot.

The angel between the standpoint of suitman- shooter(or hatman: according to Hofmann he wore a suit and a hat) and JFKs head

fits with the original JFK head wounds, which is a small entry wound at the RIGHT temple, and a big exit wound at the RIGHT rear of the head. (Which is the LEFT side from that shooters standpoint behind the southern part of the fence.)

The standpoint of Badgeman (eastern part of the fence) rules out, such injuries. The angle from his standpoint to JFKs head is not sharp enough. (Which rules out, that James Files hit JFK if he was there, which I not believe...he never claimed he was in an uniform that day...)

Watch the screenshot:

34oeaf9.jpg

PS 2

I hope I ve told you something new. If not, I am sorry.

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Have you considered a shot from the South Knoll area? Just curious.

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

I think south knoll shot is a probable one looking at the angle of the

headshot. I also find it likely that there was another shooter in the north knoll

but from what I see in the Z-Film, if JFK had been hit by a bullet fired from the

north knoll it would have transitted his head at a rather horizontal angle exiting

somewhere near his left temple. Of course, I'm not an expert on this.

It's just an observation.

I wish I had some drawings to show what I mean.

Maybe someone could help on this.

Hi Kathy,

headshot. I also find it likely that there was another shooter in the north knoll

but from what I see in the Z-Film, if JFK had been hit by a bullet fired from the

north knoll it would have transitted his head at a rather horizontal angle exiting

I think Dr. Clark explained that when a bullet hits on a tangent angle ... that because it sheds so much energy ... it often changes direction. With that being said, a bullet could hit JFK along the outer bone plate from the Hat Man location and still have exited out the right rear portion of his skull.

Bill

Hi Kathy,

I think Dr. Clark explained that when a bullet hits on a tangent angle ... that because it sheds so much energy ... it often changes direction. With that being said, a bullet could hit JFK along the outer bone plate from the Hat Man location and still have exited out the right rear portion of his skull.

Bill

Thanks Bill.

I remember reading the same thing somewhere, too.

But does that completely rule out the possibility of a SK shooter?

Impossible for Hatman to have be a shooter given "his" low position in Moorman.

Duncan

I guess that would depend on several factors that your blatant remark didn't address. For instance, how far can someone move in four Zapruder frames of time? How much movement back from the fence would it take for only the top portion of Hat Man to be seen ... a six inch shift - one foot - ????????? Is not the Hat Man location where Sam Holland took Mark Lane in "Rush to Judgment". And do we ignore this data just because Duncan throws up another opinion without any data to support it .... that latter doesn't seem to be an option for me.

And to answer Cigdem's question ... it would not rule out a SK shooter if the bullet didn't hit on a tangent angle to the head for then little energy would be dispersed and the bullet would make a straight through hole in the brain with little shredding. And while I have doubts about the brain that was referenced as being JFK's ... there was mention of a lot of shredding of tissue which supports a tangent strike to the skull.

Bill

[

And to answer Cigdem's question ... it would not rule out a SK shooter if the bullet didn't hit on a tangent angle to the head for then little energy would be dispersed and the bullet would make a straight through hole in the brain with little shredding. And while I have doubts about the brain that was referenced as being JFK's ... there was mention of a lot of shredding of tissue which supports a tangent strike to the skull.

Bill[/b]

I see a SK shooter as a possibility whereas I have doubts about whether the shot(s) fired from there (if any) hit JFK.

I guess this is going a bit off from the original topic, sorry.

Thanks again, Bill.

:)

Sam Holland stated that the shooter was 20 to 30 ft from the corner of the fence, that's a fact. At NO POINT did he mention a 12ft location for a shooter.

12ft is nowhere close to 20 ft, but 33ft is close to 30ft...go figure.

Sam Holland Video 20 to 30ft From The End Of The Wooden Fence

Duncan

Yes, Duncan ... Holland also guessed at how long it took him to run off the underpass when he said 'immediately' even though a Dillard photo shows him still there on the underpass as late as a minute after the shooting. So rather than guess the distance ... Mark Lane was smart enough to ask Holland to show him where that location was and it is seen in the same clip you referenced. It appears that Holland and Lane are not only at the Hat Man location, but also where the HSCA said that a shot was fired from according to the dictabelt recordings. So you hang on to that guess that Sam made and I'll just measure the distance where he took Lane.

Bill

Sam Holland with Mark Lane at the fence where Sam heard a shot and seen the smoke

Edited by Bill Miller

Lane : Where did you hear that third shot come from.

Holland : Right over about 20 or 30 feet near the end of that little picket fence[/b]

As far as the HSCA finding, it's total nonsense. I suggest that everyone genuinely interested in the acoustics evidence watches this. Officer Mclean says IT WAS NOT HIS MIKE

Duncan

Right ... and no one knows who let Ruby in the jail-house - so what? Maybe officer is in error .... maybe he is like you and will argue in the face of the evidence against him. If you think switching to the officer is somehow going to change where Holland took Lane in relation to your alleged floating cop torso ... its not working. The fence is 5' in height. A simple rough illustration using 5' increments to match the height of the fence will tell you how far Holland and Lane are from the corner of the fence. Isn't it amazing that they are at the same location that the dictabelt also says a shot was fired from. You say 33' ... I don't see it that way in this clip of Holland that YOU referred to. Once again you state something that is obviously false ... at least you're consistent.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Hey, it was you who switched to the acoustic evidence, so don't try and work the old reverse psychologogy act with me. It might fool others and newcomers who don't know you.......yet......, but it doesn't fool me LOL!!

Yeh right ... can't fool a sharpie like you Duncecan. And to keep the record straight ... I didn't switch to anything ... I added that where Holland took Lane was where the HSCA also found a shot to have been fired from. And that crap about Holland guessing how far it was .,.. I don't care if he said 300 feet ... he went to the location and a measurement can verify that he was in error. If your argument is that Holland's poor guess at the distance the location was from the fence, then you have no argument. I was reading a sighting report that a friend of mine took and the hunter gave 150 feet for a distance that when measured was only 83 feet. Holland went to the location - the location can be measured - Holland's estimate was obviously in error, so who in their right mind would not see the mistake. You pointed out yourself that he said 20' to 33' - right? Holland was obviously guessing. If I said the distance between two trees is 20 to 33 feet and we go to that location and find out the distance was 15' ... then I'd be an idiot to embrace the estimate that was obviously wrong. You can do things that way ... you have nothing to lose IMO.

And as far as who's mic was stuck open ... no officer has admitted to it and we know someone had a mic open, so tell me how you know enough about McLain - not McCLEAN to vouch for anything ... you can't.

'TESTIMONY OF POLICE OFFICER H. B. McLAIN, DALLAS POLICE DEPARTMENT, DALLAS, TEX.'

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

• 2 weeks later...
Karl,

This is a great photo! Thanks!

I pass the thanks to Google Earth

I sometimes go to DP via that program. It helps a lot.

32zmd1g.jpg

With the street- modus you can walk down elm- street and watching around.

2ptyog6.jpg

I, too, have problems with angularity. I always thought that the shot should have come from farther down the fence than the Arnold area--not to say that there wasn't a shot fired from there, but that it was not the Kill Shot.

Yes. The Head shot entered the right temple, and left at the right rear. The trajectory of the picket fence bullet did not cross the head. A shot from the Badgeman position, whether he had a gun or not, whether it was Files or not, would have come across the head, blowing out the cerebellum. According to Dr. Crenshaw, the cerebellum was intact, at Parkland.

Files said - if he was there- he was told to go for a head- shot. Sorry, Mr. Files- your shot(when you ever fired a shot) was a miss. To bad. Somebody killed the president, but it wasn't Oswald, Files, or Badgeman.

Have you considered a shot from the South Knoll area? Just curious.

Maybe there was a shot. (Plumlee claims there was at last one shot from the south knoll...(if my memory isn't playing tricks) A shot...no hit, because that wouldn't fit with the movement of JFKs head after the bullet struck...

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski