The Education Forum

The Dal-Tex bldg -- speaking of trig....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What physical properties (re trajectory, etc) preclude the Dal-Tex bldg as a "sniper nest position?

For which shot? As well as from what position/location.

Last time that I looked, it was a pretty big building.

knowing what's currently known concerning (the autopsy and trajectory) wounds on Kennedy and Connally's body. Would the current SBT work, if say 3 rifle shots as described in the SS/FBI reenactments and/or Mr. West plats, have originated from, say, the 3rd floor on up in Dal-Tex building?

What physical properties (re trajectory, etc) preclude the Dal-Tex bldg as a "sniper nest position?

knowing what's currently known concerning (the autopsy and trajectory) wounds on Kennedy and Connally's body. Would the current SBT work, if say 3 rifle shots as described in the SS/FBI reenactments and/or Mr. West plats, have originated from, say, the 3rd floor on up in Dal-Tex building?

Fair & logical question!

Shot#1: Had this shot been fired from the approximate SW corner of the building, then the bullet could have gone through JFK and thereafter struck JBC in the right shoulder.

However! Due to the slight left-to-right trajectory, the bullet would not have exited from JBC's right side mid-chest/under the breast nipple.

Instead, it would have exited farther to the right side of the arm (from the point of entry) as looking at JBC's back.

(assuming JBC sitting and facing forward.

Were JBC turned to his far right for some unknown reason, then yes, the bullet could have struck in the rear armpit area and exited below the nipple in the front chest.

If one moved farther North in the building, along the west wall, then the JFK/JBC wound alignment becomes considerably more in correct alignment with JBC sitting and facing forward.

Questions on #1?

Fair & logical question!

Shot#1: Had this shot been fired from the approximate SW corner of the building, then the bullet could have gone through JFK and thereafter struck JBC in the right shoulder.

However! Due to the slight left-to-right trajectory, the bullet would not have exited from JBC's right side mid-chest/under the breast nipple.

Instead, it would have exited farther to the right side of the arm (from the point of entry) as looking at JBC's back.

Were JBC turned to his far right for some unknown reason, then yes, the bullet could have struck in the rear armpit area and exited below the nipple in the front chest.

If one moved farther North in the building, along the west wall, then the JFK/JBC wound alignment becomes considerably more in correct alignment with JBC sitting and facing forward.

Questions on #1?

"If one moved farther North in the building, along the west wall, then the JFK/JBC wound alignment becomes considerably more in correct alignment with JBC sitting and facing forward."

vicinity of the fire escape?

Edited by David G. Healy

Fair & logical question!

Questions on #1?

"If one moved farther North in the building, along the west wall, then the JFK/JBC wound alignment becomes considerably more in correct alignment with JBC sitting and facing forward."

Correct!

http://jfkmurderphotos.bravehost.com/ike5big.jpg

Fair & logical question!

Questions on #1?

Correct!

But with my "credibility problem", what would I know about it??????

P.S. One could not move too far up the North Wall, as well as they would have to be high enough to avoid this, the overhead street light which most seem to have forgotten about.

Which by the way has a relationship with "Point A"!

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

• 1 month later...

Fair & logical question!

Questions on #1?

Correct!

P.S. One could not move too far up the North Wall, as well as they would have to be high enough to avoid this, the overhead street light which most seem to have forgotten about.

Tom,

If this were the case would not the shooter be firing directly over the SS follow up car? From that 3rd floor what would the declining angle of the rifle be?

Interestingly, if we replicate JBC wounds at 223 our shooter is about 8 inches over the county records roof......Give or take 1/2 degree. And accepting the standard that the wound declines at 25 and right to lefts at 20-23.

The reason I ask about the angle for the 3rd DT is the SS follow up car windshield height is minimum 54". Can we clear a shot from there. I know the second floor hits the glass about 8" below the top.

Oh yes and I will be writing an apology for the credibility crack shortly. Your ideas are far more sound than they appeared once I sorted out the explanations.

Mike

Edited by Mike Williams

Fair & logical question!

Questions on #1?

Correct!

Tom,

If this were the case would not the shooter be firing directly over the SS follow up car? From that 3rd floor what would the declining angle of the rifle be?

Interestingly, if we replicate JBC wounds at 223 our shooter is about 8 inches over the county records roof......Give or take 1/2 degree. And accepting the standard that the wound declines at 25 and right to lefts at 20-23.

The reason I ask about the angle for the 3rd DT is the SS follow up car windshield height is minimum 54". Can we clear a shot from there. I know the second floor hits the glass about 8" below the top.

Oh yes and I will be writing an apology for the credibility crack shortly. Your ideas are far more sound than they appeared once I sorted out the explanations.

Mike

The variables for a potential shot from the Dal-Tex building can not be made to eliminate the possibility of a shot having eminated from there.

Problem being that for a single position, what would potentially work for one of the shots, would have some form of interference for at least one, if not both of the other shots.

Then of course there is the problem with the wounds in correlating any specific location to the downward angle associated with the wounds.

Nevertheless, this building can not be ruled out merely because one is of the opinion that all three shots came from the sixth floor of the TSDB.

Just that there is zero evidence of any shot having been fired from the Dal-Tex bldg.

Oh yes and I will be writing an apology for the credibility crack shortly.

Most assuredly not necessary on my end, and it would ultimately come down to who/which may have been the biggest offender.

As you are no doubt aware, we have both encountered a whole lot of "wannabe's".

On these forums as well as elsewhere in life.

In only a few days, you have demonstrated far more grasp and understanding of the factual evidence than virtually anyone else on any of these forums.

Call it a "draw" between two who by all appearances, have been there--done that, and now recognize that they both have and continue to serve the same cause with a somewhat mutual respect for each other's contributions as well as capabilities.

And, rest assured that there are others, however limited in numbers, who are climbing onto this train as well and they are also true "researchers".

Just that there is zero evidence of any shot having been fired from the Dal-Tex bldg.

The windshield trim shot may have come from the Dal-Tex building.

No Don it could not have.

Relate the hole then align it back on the horizontal plane, it struck at 4 degrees. From here we can then get a general measurement to the SS follow up car, figure in the 4 degrees and realize that it would not have cleared the ss car windshield.

Mike

Fair & logical question!

Questions on #1?

Correct!

Tom,

Mike

The variables for a potential shot from the Dal-Tex building can not be made to eliminate the possibility of a shot having eminated from there.

Problem being that for a single position, what would potentially work for one of the shots, would have some form of interference for at least one, if not both of the other shots.

Then of course there is the problem with the wounds in correlating any specific location to the downward angle associated with the wounds.

Nevertheless, this building can not be ruled out merely because one is of the opinion that all three shots came from the sixth floor of the TSDB.

Oh yes and I will be writing an apology for the credibility crack shortly.

Most assuredly not necessary on my end, and it would ultimately come down to who/which may have been the biggest offender.

As you are no doubt aware, we have both encountered a whole lot of "wannabe's".

On these forums as well as elsewhere in life.

In only a few days, you have demonstrated far more grasp and understanding of the factual evidence than virtually anyone else on any of these forums.

Call it a "draw" between two who by all appearances, have been there--done that, and now recognize that they both have and continue to serve the same cause with a somewhat mutual respect for each other's contributions as well as capabilities.

And, rest assured that there are others, however limited in numbers, who are climbing onto this train as well and they are also true "researchers".

Then a draw it is. Thank You.

Mike

Relate the hole then align it back on the horizontal plane, it struck at 4 degrees. From here we can then get a general measurement to the SS follow up car, figure in the 4 degrees and realize that it would not have cleared the ss car windshield.

In your theory only, look at the vertical plane and you will see a shot from the right of the limo totally missing the SS follow up car.

In your theory only, look at the vertical plane and you will see a shot from the right of the limo totally missing the SS follow up car.

Ok then at what frame do you suspect this happened? And where do you place your shooter?

You do realize of course that this could not have been a direct impact, and was likely caused during the head shot sequence right?

Ok then at what frame do you suspect this happened? And where do you place your shooter?

You do realize of course that this could not have been a direct impact, and was likely caused during the head shot sequence right?

1-2.jpg

2-3.jpg

Duncan MacRae

Ok Duncan,

So when did this fellow take his shot and where did it go?