The Education Forum

Mark!-----Last Time

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark!

Now that you are pretty much through the "re-learning" curve, I am going to provide a few items which continue to surface as I dig back for other information.

It is hoped that some of this now begins to come into perspective.

Tom

Tom,

I assume by Mr. Williams that you were referring to me? My dad does not visit this board, so Mike will do just fine.

The only thing I have ever held was that the SBT was possible, if the conditions were right. We of course know the conditions were not such to allow this to have happened.

We also know that given the descriptions of the wounds, that JBC and JFK were wounded at two separate times.

The single bullet theory was is and always will be crap.

Mike

Mark!

Now that you are pretty much through the "re-learning" curve, I am going to provide a few items which continue to surface as I dig back for other information.

Tom

Tom,

I assume by Mr. Williams that you were referring to me? My dad does not visit this board, so Mike will do just fine.

The only thing I have ever held was that the SBT was possible, if the conditions were right. We of course know the conditions were not such to allow this to have happened.

We also know that given the descriptions of the wounds, that JBC and JFK were wounded at two separate times.

Mike

And, you have clearly demonstrated the ability to recognize "crap"; as well as either take it or dish it out if necessary.

My "tam" as my mother always called it is off to you and your research abilities.

So! Irrelevant as to whether you can or can not shoot, your work(s) have certainly passed my testing.

For whatever that may or may not be worth.

Sit back and enjoy the ride, but feel free to yell BS loud and clear at any time, or even merely ask questions.

Tom.

Guess that I am now "Mr. Purvis", as my WWII Navy Vet dad just passed away a couple of months ago.

Mark!

Tom

Tom,

Mike

And, you have clearly demonstrated the ability to recognize "crap"; as well as either take it or dish it out if necessary.

My "tam" as my mother always called it is off to you and your research abilities.

So! Irrelevant as to whether you can or can not shoot, your work(s) have certainly passed my testing.

Sit back and enjoy the ride, but feel free to yell BS loud and clear at any time, or even merely ask questions.

Tom.

Guess that I am now "Mr. Purvis", as my WWII Navy Vet dad just passed away a couple of months ago.

Tom,

Sorry to hear about your Dad.

If your ever down the Florida way, look me up. I have about 1500 open meters here we can knock some of the rust off on, and then of course re lubricate after with a few cold beers.

Mike

Mark!

Tom

Tom,

Mike

Tom.

Tom,

If your ever down the Florida way, look me up. I have about 1500 open meters here we can knock some of the rust off on, and then of course re lubricate after with a few cold beers.

Mike

Thanks!

Currently attempting to recover (financially) from a recent trip of taking Barbara's three grandchildren down to feed Mickey Mouse, etc; for a week.

At my age, consumption of beer would require wearing of a diaper with it's effect on me.

Most of my shooting is relegated to attempting to pop the heads off swimming water moccasins down at one of my ponds.

Other than the snake gun and the six various Carcano's, I don't own or even shoot much of anything anymore.

May make a trip down on some antique buying trip some time soon, so let me know how far down you are.

Tom

Mark!

Tom

Tom,

Mike

Tom.

Tom,

Mike

Thanks!

Currently attempting to recover (financially) from a recent trip of taking Barbara's three grandchildren down to feed Mickey Mouse, etc; for a week.

At my age, consumption of beer would require wearing of a diaper with it's effect on me.

Most of my shooting is relegated to attempting to pop the heads off swimming water moccasins down at one of my ponds.

Other than the snake gun and the six various Carcano's, I don't own or even shoot much of anything anymore.

May make a trip down on some antique buying trip some time soon, so let me know how far down you are.

Tom

A Diaper! maybe well stick to light beer then.

Im actually right by mickey, near Orlando.

I might just have a few things around here we can use to shoot a bit. I even have two MC's maybe we can try to replicate the SBT!

Im sure with a bit of diggin I can find that M82 Barrett as well. You have not lived until you tried that one!

I wanted to ask you something about the JBC wounding. I read it in another thread, and well.....I can hide my own Easter eggs sometimes, and cant find it now.

What z timeframe, and declining rifle angle did you attach to the JBC wounding?

Mike

Mark!

Tom

Tom,

Mike

Tom.

Tom,

Mike

Thanks!

Tom

A Diaper! maybe well stick to light beer then.

Im actually right by mickey, near Orlando.

I might just have a few things around here we can use to shoot a bit. I even have two MC's maybe we can try to replicate the SBT!

Im sure with a bit of diggin I can find that M82 Barrett as well. You have not lived until you tried that one!

I wanted to ask you something about the JBC wounding. I read it in another thread, and well.....I can hide my own Easter eggs sometimes, and cant find it now.

What z timeframe, and declining rifle angle did you attach to the JBC wounding?

Mike

JBC received his wrist injury as a result of an "irregular fragment of limited velocity" from the Z313 impact, in which the bullet severely fragmented due primarily to the manner in which the bullet exit of the skull occurred.

The one and only true "Magic Bullet" struck JBC (after having also penetrated through the head of JFK, down directly in front of James Altgens, in what is referred to as approximately the Z350 location/aka 4+95 survey stationing number.

P.S. The SS as well as FBI also determined this impact location as well and it is fully documented in both of their re-enactment survey's.

And the answer is:

P.S. The question being how could a bullet fired on a downward angle create an "abrasion collar" at the wound entry in which the abrasion collar was located at the bottom edge of the wound, when by all known forensic science, the abrasion collar should be located at the top edge of the entry point.

Per the HSCA Medical Panel.

"Failure to understand the evidence has no bearing on the validity of that evidence."

"As a general rule, it merely means that one does not understand the evidence."

Tom Purvis