The Education Forum

Mark!-----Last Time

Mark; Mike; and any others who have interest in facts.

Time to close the door on this relatively simple issue, so attached is a short summary.

Along with a nice "picture" for those who seem to only understand this method of research.

Applicable is:

A. There is no "Magic"!

B. Failure to understand the evidence has no bearing on the validity of that evidence. As a general rule, it merely means that one does not understand the evidence.

C. Politicians, not unlike Magicians, can make things disappear.

D. If one will consistantly ask the correct question of the wrong person and the incorrect question of the right person, the issues will most likely remain confused.

But of course, we all know that I was merely sent here in order to confuse everyone (with the facts)!

So, if there are any further questions in regards to the first shot, please send them to Langly.

https://www.cia.gov/

Langley told me to call YOU!

Thanks a bunch Tom for the info.

Salute,

Mike

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark; Mike; and any others who have interest in facts.

Time to close the door on this relatively simple issue, so attached is a short summary.

Along with a nice "picture" for those who seem to only understand this method of research.

Applicable is:

A. There is no "Magic"!

B. Failure to understand the evidence has no bearing on the validity of that evidence. As a general rule, it merely means that one does not understand the evidence.

C. Politicians, not unlike Magicians, can make things disappear.

D. If one will consistantly ask the correct question of the wrong person and the incorrect question of the right person, the issues will most likely remain confused.

But of course, we all know that I was merely sent here in order to confuse everyone (with the facts)!

So, if there are any further questions in regards to the first shot, please send them to Langly.

https://www.cia.gov/

Langley told me to call YOU!

Thanks a bunch Tom for the info.

Salute,

Mike

Did they say anything about my "Bonus" check?