The Education Forum

Deaths on 22nd November 1963

John Simkin

As well as JFK two of Britain's most important writers died on 22nd November 1963: Aldous Huxley and C.S. Lewis.

Both writers had the gift of imagination highly developed, as did JFK. His death stands out because he had the power to go beyond imagination and make things happen.

His death also stands out because he was murdered, and his killers escaped undetected (though not unsuspected).

As well as JFK two of Britain's most important writers died on 22nd November 1963: Aldous Huxley and C.S. Lewis.

Both writers had the gift of imagination highly developed, as did JFK. His death stands out because he had the power to go beyond imagination and make things happen.

His death also stands out because he was murdered, and his killers escaped undetected (though not unsuspected).

Aldous Huxley is also the author of books that Lee Harvey Oswald checked out of the New Orleans library, including Doors of Perception, which may have stimulated Oswald's interest in mind-expanding drugs, including LSD, exhibited in his questioning a lawyer about their legality. (As detailed in a Rolling Stone Magazine article, and mentioned in Dick Russell's OTTOTJFKA.

BK

Aldous Huxley is also the author of books that Lee Harvey Oswald checked out of the New Orleans library, including Doors of Perception, which may have stimulated Oswald's interest in mind-expanding drugs, including LSD, exhibited in his questioning a lawyer about their legality. (As detailed in a Rolling Stone Magazine article, and mentioned in Dick Russell's OTTOTJFKA.

BK

Aldous Huxley 1962 speech at Berkeley where he discusses his wet dream of creating a "concentration camp of the mind" through the use of mind altering drugs- " where people will rather love their servitude". After November 22, 1963 with the advent of the "counter culture", exported into the US from Great Britain, this was no longer such a far fetched theory.

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/art...keley_Part1.mp3

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/art...keley_Part2.mp3

Aldous Huxley 1962 speech at Berkeley where he discusses his wet dream of creating a "concentration camp of the mind" through the use of mind altering drugs- " where people will rather love their servitude". After November 22, 1963 with the advent of the "counter culture", exported into the US from Great Britain, this was no longer such a far fetched theory.

I'm wondering if any of the Brits on the Forum are familiar with any British cult figures claiming that everything bad in the UK came courtesy of the States.

It's clear that the British invasion was heavily influenced by the music of American "negroes". It's also clear that the musicians of the British invasion were first introduced to psychedelic drugs via American musicians.

I wasn't there, of course, but it's been reported that the cultural impact of American GI's on British culture during WWII was significant.

One wonders then if there are Brits who see the decadence and decay of modern society as an American import.

I'm wondering if any of the Brits on the Forum are familiar with any British cult figures claiming that everything bad in the UK came courtesy of the States.

It's clear that the British invasion was heavily influenced by the music of American "negroes". It's also clear that the musicians of the British invasion were first introduced to psychedelic drugs via American musicians.

I wasn't there, of course, but it's been reported that the cultural impact of American GI's on British culture during WWII was significant.

One wonders then if there are Brits who see the decadence and decay of modern society as an American import.

I didnt know the Beatles were an American product? I also didnt know that Sir George Martin was an American "negro"?

I take it you didnt bother to listen to Huxley's speech?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldous_Huxley

Under what conditions can you entice an entire generation (baby boomers) to turn their back on the ideas set forth by John F. Kennedy at the start of the 1960's? A general commitment to progress through the development of science and technology.

Tavistock pyschiatrist William Sargent wrote in 1957 in his book "Battle for the mind", under conditions of repeated "shock trauma" you can induce an entire society to accept ideas that they would otherwise reject.

If you look at the 1960's you see in a 5-6 year period, one shock trauma after the other hitting the American population, especially the little baby boomers from the suburbs. The Cuban Missile Crisis, followed by the murder of JFK, the Vietnam War followed by the successive murders of Malcomb X, Martin Luther King, and Robert Kennedy. You can throw in the urban riots for good measure.

The baby boomers went insane under these conditions of repeated shock trauma. British social planners like Aldous Huxley had the perfect placebo to help the boomers ease their fears- "sex, rock and drugs".

Even British Ambassador to the USA David Ormsby Gore got into the act. He introduced the Beatles to the Washington set just a few months after the Kennedy assasination. Gore known later as "Lord Harlec" would get in on the ground floor promoting Tavistock brainwashing Woodstock styled concerts throughout Europe. He even married off his daughter to herion addict and British pop culture icon "Eric Clapton".

http://www.eruditor.com/books/item/9781883536060.html.en

As usual you got it all backward. No wonder you cant solve the JFK murder.

Edited by Terry Mauro

As a young man growing up in England in the 1950s and 1960s I freely embraced American culture. This was especially true of music. As a teenager I only bought records by black singers from America. (Does that make me a white racist?) The Beatles were the important breakthrough in English music. I saw them playing live in Romford before they had their first top ten hit. I told everybody who would listen that they would become a big name in modern music. However, at that time, they were still a white version of the black music I had been importing from America. In fact, at that performance in Romford, they covering artists such as Arthur Alexander and Barrett Strong (these tracks appeared on their first LP). Later, I heard they had been getting these records via American sailors at Liverpool Docks.

I even began buying Beatles’ records for my girlfriend. (I had not yet got to the stage where I was ready to buy records for myself that I considered to be a rip-off of black music.) Eventually, this changed, and the Beatles began to produce music that was no longer a pale imitation of R&B. Other artists followed the Beatles path but I still prefer American music.

I was also a great fan of American films in the 1960s and 1970s. However, the quality of American films has deteriorated since then, but they still tend to be better than British films.

I am also a great fan of American literature. However, I do not have any preference for American over European writers.

I was also inspired by the bravery of the political activists in America with their fight against racism and imperialist wars. This was true of most of my political friends.

I have no objection to American cultural influence concerning music, literature, cinema, etc. In fact, overall it has been a good influence. I am not so happy about other aspects of American culture such as fast-food, corporation political lobbying, globalization, etc. that have clearly influenced the British way of life.

No one truly familiar with American blues, jazz, and rock and roll music can honestly believe that "sex, drugs, and rock and roll" was a British invention. It was quite the opposite.

The Brits were so uptight that the playing of Bill Haley's song "Rock Around the Clock" in The Blackboard Jungle caused riots. Elvis' cultural impact on Britain and the world dwarfed that of the Beatles.

AMERICAN Rock N Roll changed the world. The fact that some boys from Liverpool, under its influence, were able to modify it a bit and change America as well, is not a sign of any conspiracy. Music was and is a two-way street.

Reggae music grew out of American R & B. Now I suppose we'll be told that Bob Marley was part of some British conspiracy to blind us all with ganja. Oooh, maybe he was murdered so he wouldn't spill the beans.

Call me superstitious but I say never trust anyone named Lyndon.

I have Chaitkin's Treason in America in my bathroom. Seeing where these anti-British rants lead makes me want to flush it.

No one truly familiar with American blues, jazz, and rock and roll music can honestly believe that "sex, drugs, and rock and roll" was a British invention. It was quite the opposite.

The Brits were so uptight that the playing of Bill Haley's song "Rock Around the Clock" in The Blackboard Jungle caused riots. Elvis' cultural impact on Britain and the world dwarfed that of the Beatles.

AMERICAN Rock N Roll changed the world. The fact that some boys from Liverpool, under its influence, were able to modify it a bit and change America as well, is not a sign of any conspiracy. Music was and is a two-way street.

Reggae music grew out of American R & B. Now I suppose we'll be told that Bob Marley was part of some British conspiracy to blind us all with ganja. Oooh, maybe he was murdered so he wouldn't spill the beans.

I have Chaitkin's Treason in America in my bathroom. Seeing where these anti-British rants lead makes me want to flush it.

Has Lyndon told Terry yet that Madelyn Lee Payne Dunham (Barack Obama's grandmother) comes from English stock. Is it possible that his visit to see her is to receive final instructions on how to rule the United States on behalf of Britain?

Terry reveals yet another topic about which she is woefully ignorant, the pop music and counterculture of the 60’s. I can’t imagine having my view on just about everty thing shaped by one person.

She can’t even get her facts straight Clapton and Ormsby-Gore never got married.

Historical curiosity: In 1972 LaRouche’s possibly Jewish girlfriend/common law-wife left him for an Englishman*. Shortly after that his obsession with the British and the Jews began. Coincidence?

John

I didn’t know you were such a hipster

* I suspect she was Jewish because her name was Carol Schnitzer

http://www.heritage.org/Research/GovernmentReform/IA7.cfm

http://www.publiceye.org/larouche/nclc1.html

Edited by Len Colby

Terry reveals yet another topic about which she is woefully ignorant, the pop music and counterculture of the 60’s. I can’t imagine having my view on just about everty thing shaped by one person.

She can’t even get her facts straight Clapton and Ormsby-Gore never got married.

Historical curiosity: In 1972 LaRouche’s possibly Jewish girlfriend/common law-wife left him for an Englishman*. Shortly after that his obsession with the British and the Jews began. Coincidence?

John

I didn’t know you were such a hipster

* I suspect she was Jewish because her name was Carol Schnitzer

http://www.heritage.org/Research/GovernmentReform/IA7.cfm

http://www.publiceye.org/larouche/nclc1.html

What a suprise to see Sir Rubbish weighing in on the subject.

You're right Gore's daughter never married Clapton. They were engaged to be married, my mistake. I also didnt know that she had died of a heroin overdose. But that doesnt change the fundamental issue, that a high ranking British official Ormsby Gore, took to spreading the "rock, sex, drug", counter culture after the murder of his "in law" by marriage John F. Kennedy. It also ended up killing his daughter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Ormsby-Gore

And good call on Carol White. Yes, she left LaRouche for an Englishman due to LaRouche's obession with the British and Jews. :lol: Now you're a gossip columnist for LaRouche's love life? And there's nothing like cribbing from the Heritage Foundation and Chip Berlet. I just cant believe someone would allow such dirty networks to do their thinking for them! Carol wrote her own book on the British Dark Age faction, so you're wrong again. What does Lamson call you, Mr Google?

Here is her book from the 1980's on this very topic of culture and the British.

http://www.amazon.com/New-Dark-Ages-Conspi...n/dp/093348805X

Edited by Terry Mauro

You didnt care for Treson in America? It didnt fit your notion of America as the evil empire?

And you mention Bob Marley. Isnt Jamaica under control of the British Empire? You might want to re read Chaitkin's Treason in America,

http://jhcuk.org/

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html...9649D94699ED7CF

And if you hated Treason in America then your certain to fall flat reading the "Racist Roots of Jazz".

http://www.wlym.com/drupal/node/263

PS- did you listen to the Huxley speech? You might note that he even makes reference to the work of one Timothy Leary. This was long before Leary became the poster child for LSD.

Edited by Terry Mauro

Has Lyndon told Terry yet that Madelyn Lee Payne Dunham (Barack Obama's grandmother) comes from English stock. Is it possible that his visit to see her is to receive final instructions on how to rule the United States on behalf of Britain?

John,

This is for you. Statements made by LaRouche in January 2008. Enjoy.

Barack Obama's Role

Freeman: This is a question on the Presidential campaigns, from a Presidential campaign, but it's not on policy, it's more on strategy.

"Lyn, this is a more mundane question than some that you've been asked, but it's on the minds of a lot of us, and you keep bringing up Bloomberg, so I thought I'd ask it. Barry Obama keeps presenting himself as the candidate of change, and it's also the case that many people assume that simply because he says he's black, that that also makes him progressive, and they just never learn. He hasn't said very much specific about what his actual policies would be, were he to be elected, and this is probably a conscious policy on his part. Yet, despite the fact that he hasn't said what he would do, and despite the image that he tries to convey, it is the case that he enjoys the support of Wall Street and the most conservative Democratic senators and governors that we know. My question to you is the following: Does he know what he's doing? Is he a witting player in all of this, or do you think that he's just a throwaway?"

LaRouche: I think there's some of both elements in that. He is intrinsically a throwaway: The intention of the people he might think are backing him, is to throw him away. The key political figure to look at, to understand this, is Schwarzenegger, whose father was a true Nazi—he was engaged in the Nazi police force in enforcing, killing people in Eastern Europe, and that's his tradition. And he's also nothing but a tool of Shultz, who's another fascist, the man who brought Pinochet into South America with the help of Felix Rohatyn, and who brought in some Nazis by way of Spain, veteran actual Nazis, to apply Nazi methods to the Southern Cone in the first half of the 1970s, under the Nixon administration. So, this is the kind of reality you're dealing with. Shultz is a factor.

The Chicago Board of Trade is all I could find on Obama, as a major controlling factor. He has a history, part of which he wrote himself, in books which are published and also by one biography written by others, who did a study. And there's nothing there that gives me any confidence. Now, he may be intelligent, but he has not revealed that to me. And in my view, Bloomberg and Schwarzenegger, who are owned by Nazi types—Bloomberg fits the profile of the Mussolini who was put into power by the Bank of England, with the support of relevant people in New York City, whereas Adolf Hitler was put into power by the Bank of England, with support from Harriman, for example, in New York City, and other Manhattan bankers.

In dealing with the ownership of someone who is receiving favorable treatment from financial interests which I know are at issue, it means that either he's intended to be a stooge for them in government, or that he's simply, like other candidates, one of those they're trying to run—they're trying to run the campaign in such a way that no visible candidate receives a significant, dominant support for the nomination. In that case, then, the Democratic Party officials, as opposed to elected or designated delegates, take over. And then you get a backroom decision, which could be something like Bloomberg.

We are very seriously in danger of a fascist government being installed in the United States at this time. The governor of California is a fascist dictator, in fact, by virtue of practice. And he is supported by, principally, by George Shultz, his controller, who also has a Nazi pedigree. The policies of Bloomberg are those of Mussolini. Corporativism! He said it; his people said it, his supporters said it. Corporativism, which is a form of fascism, a name for fascism as introduced under Mussolini, which was copied by Hitler! So, Mr. Obama, before he would get one iota of blessing from me, for his candidacy, would have to satisfy me that these unfortunate indications concerning his background and influences upon him can be explained away.

The words below were written by another "conspiracy buff" from another popular JFK website .

The counter culture was created to provide an escape for the suburbanite baby boomers who found themselves increasing frightened and traumatised by the events of the 1960's. You see another indication of this with the message below. What the author left out of course was his use of drugs in combination with Beatles rock music.

"Music helped to sooth my doubts about the world". So did drugs, eh?

xxxxx wrote:

xxx wrote:

It was right around 1968 when I really became entrenched in music. RFK and MLK had just been assassinated, and their murders came just a short time after the assassination of JFK. Music helped sooth my doubts about the world. Here is song (written by George Harrison) that I will always remember from that era... (live version from 2005)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKO1kb-dvYQ

Yes! I also liked 'White Room'...

Edited by Terry Mauro

Terry, if you can arrange a debate between myself and ole Lyndon on the topic of music and its role in society, I promise to wipe up the floor with him.

I have 25 gold and platinum records on my wall. I have had thousands of meetings with label owners and artists. And not once has anyone mentioned "Geez, if only people were more scared, they might buy our record." That's not the way it works. People sell freedom ("this band is really wild and wears a lot of funky costumes and the kids are gonna wanna be like them") and friendship ("this guy's songs are so personal you feel like he's confessing his soul to you and you wanna be his friend") and sex ('Just look at her, she's gorgeous, and listen to that voice, she's gonna be a star.")

If there's any music that feeds off fear, it's country music. Was Johnny Cash part of a British plot? Maybe we should ask ole Lyndon what he thinks about Toby Keith.

BTW: reggae music was ANTI-British, and many of its leaders were persecuted by the Jamaican police.

P.S. I found Chaitkin's book quite provocative, and considered it somewhat credible--particularly as it related to Aaron Burr. Your posts demonstrating that his research was only part of an over-all scheme designed to blame everything on the Brits, however, makes me doubt it has any merit whatsoever.

And George Shulz is not a Nazi! He was probably the most moderate leader of the Reagan/Bush era. Calling him a Nazi has no more merit than calling Obama a communist via his connection to Frank Marshall Davis.

Edited by Pat Speer