The Education Forum

In a message dated 12/21/2008 4:22:17 PM Pacific Standard Time, XXXXXXXXXX.com writes:

I would venture to guess that the second and third shots were made with the iron sights rather than the scope, and that you are correct in calling the third a "snap" shot.

Most likely, the second shot was the one in which the "short stroke" of the bolt did not eject the

cartridge casing and it was thereafter jammed against the second round as the bolt went forward.

This would of course require additional time to "re-operate" the bolt and complete ejection of the first spent cartridge and re-acquire the target, and may help to explain the almost 5.9 second time lapse between the first shot and the second/aka Z313 shot.

Chad Zimmerman has claimed that the dent in the shell casing can be reproduced merely by the casing striking the chamber edge of the weapon as it is ejected.

Personally, I have never seen, nor had such an incidence such as this. Whereas the "short stroke" with the empty shell casing not being ejected and thereafter being driven against the next bullet as it rose to the chamber, is a quite common occurance.

The WC gave us another "Red Herring" in the 2.3 to 2.4 seconds to operate and accurately fire the weapon, and no one ever bothered to see that this is with utilization of the scope in target acquisition.

The weapon has been operated and fired in 1.6 seconds, and has been operated and accurately fired in 1.9 seconds.

1.9 X 18.3 =34.77 + 312 = 346.77/ Z347 (+/-) in which the last shot was easily gotten off by anyone who was experienced with the weapon.

Of course, the WC decided that there was nothing past Z334 worthy to see, and therefore published only to there.

Mr. SPECTER. And how was the ending point of that frame sequence, being No. 334, fixed?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. It was fixed as several frames past the shot that hit the President in the head. Frame 313 is the frame showing the shot to the President's head, and it ends at 334.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z334.jpg

Which of course does not show James Altgens:

Mr. ALTGENS - This would put me at approximately this area here, which would be about 15 feet from me at the time he was shot in the head--about 15 feet from the car on the west side of the car--on the side that Mrs. Kennedy was riding in the car.

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes. What made me almost certain that the shot came from behind was because at the time I was looking at the President, just as he was struck, it caused him to move a bit forward. He seemed as if at the time----well, he was in a position-- sort of immobile. He wasn't upright. He was at an angle but when it hit him, it seemed to have just lodged--it seemed as if he were hung up on a seat button or something like that. It knocked him just enough forward that he came right on down. There was flesh particles that flew out of the side of his head in my direction from where I was standing,

Mr. ALTGENS - Because I didn't see who fired it. After the Presidential car moved a little past me, I took another picture--now, just let me back up here--I was prepared to make a picture at the very instant the President was shot. I had refocused to 15 feet because I wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened and that's as far as I got with my camera.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z349.jpg

================================================================================

===============================

"Sleight-of-Hand" tends to lose all of it's "Mystique" when one exposes exactly how simple it actually is.

Tom

Tom, Does you timing of the sequence of shots line up with the acoustics?

BK

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a message dated 12/21/2008 4:22:17 PM Pacific Standard Time, XXXXXXXXXX.com writes:

I would venture to guess that the second and third shots were made with the iron sights rather than the scope, and that you are correct in calling the third a "snap" shot.

Most likely, the second shot was the one in which the "short stroke" of the bolt did not eject the

cartridge casing and it was thereafter jammed against the second round as the bolt went forward.

This would of course require additional time to "re-operate" the bolt and complete ejection of the first spent cartridge and re-acquire the target, and may help to explain the almost 5.9 second time lapse between the first shot and the second/aka Z313 shot.

Chad Zimmerman has claimed that the dent in the shell casing can be reproduced merely by the casing striking the chamber edge of the weapon as it is ejected.

Personally, I have never seen, nor had such an incidence such as this. Whereas the "short stroke" with the empty shell casing not being ejected and thereafter being driven against the next bullet as it rose to the chamber, is a quite common occurance.

The WC gave us another "Red Herring" in the 2.3 to 2.4 seconds to operate and accurately fire the weapon, and no one ever bothered to see that this is with utilization of the scope in target acquisition.

The weapon has been operated and fired in 1.6 seconds, and has been operated and accurately fired in 1.9 seconds.

1.9 X 18.3 =34.77 + 312 = 346.77/ Z347 (+/-) in which the last shot was easily gotten off by anyone who was experienced with the weapon.

Of course, the WC decided that there was nothing past Z334 worthy to see, and therefore published only to there.

Mr. SPECTER. And how was the ending point of that frame sequence, being No. 334, fixed?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. It was fixed as several frames past the shot that hit the President in the head. Frame 313 is the frame showing the shot to the President's head, and it ends at 334.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z334.jpg

Which of course does not show James Altgens:

Mr. ALTGENS - This would put me at approximately this area here, which would be about 15 feet from me at the time he was shot in the head--about 15 feet from the car on the west side of the car--on the side that Mrs. Kennedy was riding in the car.

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes. What made me almost certain that the shot came from behind was because at the time I was looking at the President, just as he was struck, it caused him to move a bit forward. He seemed as if at the time----well, he was in a position-- sort of immobile. He wasn't upright. He was at an angle but when it hit him, it seemed to have just lodged--it seemed as if he were hung up on a seat button or something like that. It knocked him just enough forward that he came right on down. There was flesh particles that flew out of the side of his head in my direction from where I was standing,

Mr. ALTGENS - Because I didn't see who fired it. After the Presidential car moved a little past me, I took another picture--now, just let me back up here--I was prepared to make a picture at the very instant the President was shot. I had refocused to 15 feet because I wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened and that's as far as I got with my camera.

================================================================================

===============================

"Sleight-of-Hand" tends to lose all of it's "Mystique" when one exposes exactly how simple it actually is.

Tom

Tom, Does you timing of the sequence of shots line up with the acoustics?

BK

In event that one wishes to enter into and remain in the "Land of the Lost", then they can chase the acoustics.

However, I preference spending my funds in chasing after something of substance which has the ability to be proven/and or disproven through the application of the forensic; ballistic; pathological; and physical facts.

Had the HSCA not been "guided" into the acoustics "rabbithole" which consumed a tremendous amount of their research budget, and in fact "broke" them, then perhaps they just may have stumbled onto something of noteworthiness in regards to the actual factual evidence.

One can neither prove nor disprove that there were not multiple shots fired in Dealey Plaza from a multitude of locations.

And, the "acoustics" evidence is about as worthless as anything which anyone has ever been fed.

To include the great "Jimbo Garrision" Clay Shaw diversion.

The often "ampitheater" effects of Dealey Plaza lead many to think that they heard four or even five shots.

However! The great majority of witnesses, and especially those who were in a position/location which was not receiving echo patterns, etc;, stated that there were three and only three shots fired.

So! Exactly why would anyone chase after something which can neither be proven nor disproven??

About like chasing after those mythological multiple assassins, is it not?

Three shots were fired from the sixth floor window of the TSDB, and each of these three shots struck JFK.

JFK was struck by absolutely no other bullets!

SO! Irrelevant as to whether or not there were a half-dozen other shots; firecrackers; backfire on motorcycles; etc; etc; etc.

Why would one venture into a search for a myth???

Tom

P.S. You are of course aware that an eyewitness stated within days of the event that he observed JFK's head explode and then turned just in time to see the last shot fired from the sixth floor window of the TSDB?????

But, not unlike Motorcycle Policeman James Chaney who stated that the President's head exploded with the second shot, these eyewitness statements never made it to the Warren Commission.

Bill, I would add that the alleged gunshots on the Dictabelt recording cannot be confirmed as coming from Dealy Plaza at 12:30 pm November 22, 1963 any more than they might've been recorded elsewhere. So the "acoustics" has no more evidentiary value, IMHO, than the "marked" shell casings from the Tippit shooting location that later couldn't be identified by the folks who had allegedly marked them. Things can be "alleged," "assumed,"and "supposed" about the "acoustic" evidence, but nothing can be proven...including where the "acoustic" evidence was recorded.

If this stuff had come up in a trial of LHO, introduced by either defense or prosecution, I seriously doubt the "acoustic evidence" would've been allowed.

But I'm curious to see what more Tom has to say about the Z-film and the limo speed. I know it was addressed some time back in another thread, but the way the information dovetails with the survey info, I think this might be a good time to take a closer look that direction.

Bill, I would add that the alleged gunshots on the Dictabelt recording cannot be confirmed as coming from Dealy Plaza at 12:30 pm November 22, 1963 any more than they might've been recorded elsewhere. So the "acoustics" has no more evidentiary value, IMHO, than the "marked" shell casings from the Tippit shooting location that later couldn't be identified by the folks who had allegedly marked them. Things can be "alleged," "assumed,"and "supposed" about the "acoustic" evidence, but nothing can be proven...including where the "acoustic" evidence was recorded.

If this stuff had come up in a trial of LHO, introduced by either defense or prosecution, I seriously doubt the "acoustic evidence" would've been allowed.

But I'm curious to see what more Tom has to say about the Z-film and the limo speed. I know it was addressed some time back in another thread, but the way the information dovetails with the survey info, I think this might be a good time to take a closer look that direction.

Now! For the $64.00 question!

Exactly how is it that a vehicle can brake and physically come to an almost halt, and yet a film of the event not demonstrate this?????

P.S. Certainly glad that you utilized the term "alleged gunshots" in reference to the dictatbelt.

Along with the fact that it remains "alleged" that the dictabelt actually came from the vicinity of Dealey Plaza.

Box 11, Folder 52

1. Photograph. Photograph of reconstruction by U. S. Secret Service showing location of the President's car at time of first shot [also shows items left at the site by citizens],

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/40/4076-001.gif

Perhaps it is, and then again, perhaps it is not!

The photograph is most assuredly from the SS assassination re-enactment.

However, it would be difficult to state that it is for the location of the First Shot, since the photograph was taken of a moving vehicle and it would be virtually impossible for the photograher to accurately determine exactly where (in relationship to the mark on Elm St.) the JFK stand-in is actually located.

The photographs which were taken in which the exact determination of JFK at the time of the shots (as well as at the exact surveyed in stationing numbers) are those photographs in which a Dallas policemen guided the vehicle into direct alignment with the stationing/positions which had been previously determined.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...mp;relPageId=41

And, one can assume that it is no "coincidence" that we have not been provided with the photographs which were taken from the Zapruder position for all of this re-enactment.

Nice to know what the "shooter" actually saw, but the Zapruder positioning photographs are by far more important in relationship to determination of the actuall location of JFK at the point of impact of each of the three shots fired.

Anyone seen them?????

The "Dallas Archives" photo was taken after all of the impact location positioning had been determined on Elm St. and the re-enactment vehicle was driven through the alignment, "non-stop".

The photo is in fact from this "drive-through"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trs8W-gLwJE...feature=related

Whereas, the actual "positioning" photo's were taken on a completely seperate day.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...mp;relPageId=40

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...mp;relPageId=17

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...mp;relPageId=15

Anyone care to list all of the quite obvious differences?

===============================================================================

Post #26

Mark;

In order to fully grasp the WC's duplicity in their completely phony assassination re-enactment, one must follow the "bouncing ball" from "A" to "Z".

===============================================================================

This photo:

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/40/4076-001.gif

Is in reality from the "Drive-Thru" re-enactment which is shown in this film, beginning at approximately 2:02 as the re-enactment limo turns of Main St. onto Houston, St., and more specifically at approximately 2:30 to 2:32 of elapsed film time

as the vehicle has just passed the tree limbs as seen from the TSDB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trs8W-gLwJE...feature=related

"I believe that the Warren Commission was set up at the time to feed Pablum to the American people for reasons not yet known *and that one of the biggest cover-ups in the history of our country occurred at that time."

(*emphasis/ added!)

Former United States Senator Richard Schweiker

(March, 1978. BBC Special, "The Kennedy Assassination: What Do We Know Now That We Didn't Then)

XXXXXXX

Just as icing on the cake, might want to read up on the number of witness statements in the DP files of witnesses who gave statements but were not called to testify before the WC.

Amazing how many "three-shots" statements one will find there to go with those statements that one may be familiar with from the WC.

Personally, I have little doubt that LHO was being guided as someone to ultimately "take out" Castro.

And, since LHO was from New Orleans, home ground of United Fruit, I also have little doubt as to who were the "middle-men" in this arrangement.

All that one has to remember in "History" is where did such persons go when they wanted to engineer the Coup in Guatemala.

========================================================

http://www.jfk-online.com/jpsgatguat.html

After leaving the FBI offices, BARRIOS and GATLIN met with a Mr. DUNBAR, who occasionally represents the United Fruit Co. in New Orleans. They asked for one million dollars from the United Fruit Co., in support of BARRIOS' intended revolutionary movement in Guatemala, but they were unsuccessful in obtaining any commitment.

=========================================================

=====================

Charter/Organization ID: 02100760X

Name: VIGILANCE INCORPORATED

Type Entity: Non-Profit Corporation or Co-op (Non-Louisiana)

2008 Annual Report/Reinstatement form is required in order to reinstate Print Annual Report/Reinstatement Form For Filing

Mailing Address: 100 W 10TH ST, WILMINGTON, DE 19801

Domicile Address: 100 W 10TH ST, WILMINGTON, DE 19801

Principal Office: 100 W 10TH ST, WILMINGTON, DE 19801

Qualified: 03/16/1951

Registered Agent (Appointed 3/16/1951): CHARLES E. DUNBAR, JR., 1300 HIBERNIA BLDG, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

Registered Agent (Appointed 3/16/1951): SUMTER D. MARKS, JR., 1300 HIBERNIA BLDG, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

Registered Agent (Appointed 3/16/1951): LOUIS B. CLAVERIE, 1300 HIBERNIA BLDG, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

==========================================================================

-

Charter/Organization ID: 02402640X

Name: FOR AMERICA

2008 Annual Report/Reinstatement form is required in order to reinstate Print Annual Report/Reinstatement Form For Filing

Mailing Address: 208 S LASALLE ST, CHICAGO, IL 60604

Domicile Address: 208 S LASALLE ST, CHICAGO, IL 60604

Principal Office: 208 S LASALLE ST, CHICAGO, IL 60604

Principal Bus. Est. in Louisiana:

Qualified: 07/14/1954

Registered Agent (Appointed 7/14/1954): CHARLES E. DUNBAR, JR., 321 ST. CHARLES, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130

Registered Agent (Appointed 7/14/1954): SUMTER D. MARKS, JR., 321 ST CHARLES, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130

Registered Agent (Appointed 7/14/1954): LOUIS B. CLAVERIE, 321 ST. CHARLES, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130

=====================================================

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Fruit_Company

Entrance facade of old United Fruit Building on St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, Louisian

(Note: The address Street address is 321 St. Charles)

Again, I also have no doubts that LHO was "recruited" by someone who most likely offered someone else a considerable amount of money to take out Fidel Castro.

#1 on the listing is none other than William D. Pawley.

The $64.00 question being whether the target changed to JFK as a result of his policies, or if LHO went "rogue" due to loss of the opportunity to make his big bucks on the original target.

With the passage of time and loss of those who could have made the ties, unless LHO left us something which has yet to be found, then it is most unlikely that we will have anything other than circumstantial evidence and "high speculation" as to exactly who was behind his activities.

The WC lie can be relatively easily proven. Which proves only that a limited group of lawyers are liars who would do anything in futherance of their own personal careers.

Nothing new here!

The end result is that JFK was ultimately killed as the end result of a conspiracy, which by all demonstrated knowledge, operated out of New Orleans and was most likely funded by persons of considerable wealth.

XXXXXXX

Just as icing on the cake, might want to read up on the number of witness statements in the DP files of witnesses who gave statements but were not called to testify before the WC.

Amazing how many "three-shots" statements one will find there to go with those statements that one may be familiar with from the WC.

Personally, I have little doubt that LHO was being guided as someone to ultimately "take out" Castro.

And, since LHO was from New Orleans, home ground of United Fruit, I also have little doubt as to who were the "middle-men" in this arrangement.

All that one has to remember in "History" is where did such persons go when they wanted to engineer the Coup in Guatemala.

After leaving the FBI offices, BARRIOS and GATLIN met with a Mr. DUNBAR, who occasionally represents the United Fruit Co. in New Orleans. They asked for one million dollars from the United Fruit Co., in support of BARRIOS' intended revolutionary movement in Guatemala, but they were unsuccessful in obtaining any commitment.

=====================

Registered Agent (Appointed 3/16/1951): CHARLES E. DUNBAR, JR., 1300 HIBERNIA BLDG, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

Registered Agent (Appointed 3/16/1951): SUMTER D. MARKS, JR., 1300 HIBERNIA BLDG, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

Registered Agent (Appointed 3/16/1951): LOUIS B. CLAVERIE, 1300 HIBERNIA BLDG, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

-

Registered Agent (Appointed 7/14/1954): CHARLES E. DUNBAR, JR., 321 ST. CHARLES, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130

Registered Agent (Appointed 7/14/1954): SUMTER D. MARKS, JR., 321 ST CHARLES, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130

Registered Agent (Appointed 7/14/1954): LOUIS B. CLAVERIE, 321 ST. CHARLES, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130

Entrance facade of old United Fruit Building on St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, Louisian

Again, I also have no doubts that LHO was "recruited" by someone who most likely offered someone else a considerable amount of money to take out Fidel Castro.

The $64.00 question being whether the target changed to JFK as a result of his policies, or if LHO went "rogue" due to loss of the opportunity to make his big bucks on the original target.

With the passage of time and loss of those who could have made the ties, unless LHO left us something which has yet to be found, then it is most unlikely that we will have anything other than circumstantial evidence and "high speculation" as to exactly who was behind his activities.

The WC lie can be relatively easily proven. Which proves only that a limited group of lawyers are liars who would do anything in futherance of their own personal careers.

Nothing new here!

The end result is that JFK was ultimately killed as the end result of a conspiracy, which by all demonstrated knowledge, operated out of New Orleans and was most likely funded by persons of considerable wealth.

They let Ozzie Rabbit lose and Thom chases the patsy.

BK

XXXXXXX

=====================

-

Nothing new here!

They let Ozzie Rabbit lose and Thom chases the patsy.

BK

Far better than chasing one's "tail", or the mythological "tales" of others.

Why not attempt to stick your head up out of that Alice-in-Wonderland rabbithole and look around.

It is recognized that a "little light" on the subject matter is both bright and confusing to those who have wandered around in the dark of the den for 40+ years.

Lastly, just perhaps you are merely seeking your spot in the "Finals" for the 2009 "BONEHEAD of the YEAR" award.

Lack of rational thought process as well as deductive reasoning ability is by no means limited to those who believe the Warren Commission and their "THE SHOT THAT MISSED".

One might be curious as to why the z-film is "damaged" in various locations.

MPI shows a spliced 154, and then skips to 158. It also shows a damaged 207 and then skips to 213. If one stops for a moment to conjecture why the original film was "damaged" in these locations, it isn't hard to guess... The 154-158 damage was probably due to the repeated playing trying to find evidence of an "early" shot (giving more time for the "magic" bullet, etc). 207-213 is attempting to discover when JFK was hit, ascertain JBC's position relative to his testimony, etc.

What many people to not realize is that the MPI version omits frames 341 and 350. Like the other frames missing/damaged from the original, poor quality generational copies are available. Dr. Costella includes them in his collection, and I believe Grodon's version of the film contains them as well. Unfortunately, they are of noticeably lower quality than the surrounding frames.

One cannot help but wonder what someone might be looking for in these later frames that caused damage to them on the original film. I wonder if it coincidence that they are near Mr. Altgens?

One might be curious as to why the z-film is "damaged" in various locations.

MPI shows a spliced 154, and then skips to 158. It also shows a damaged 207 and then skips to 213. If one stops for a moment to conjecture why the original film was "damaged" in these locations, it isn't hard to guess... The 154-158 damage was probably due to the repeated playing trying to find evidence of an "early" shot (giving more time for the "magic" bullet, etc). 207-213 is attempting to discover when JFK was hit, ascertain JBC's position relative to his testimony, etc.

What many people to not realize is that the MPI version omits frames 341 and 350. Like the other frames missing/damaged from the original, poor quality generational copies are available. Dr. Costella includes them in his collection, and I believe Grodon's version of the film contains them as well. Unfortunately, they are of noticeably lower quality than the surrounding frames.

One cannot help but wonder what someone might be looking for in these later frames that caused damage to them on the original film. I wonder if it coincidence that they are near Mr. Altgens?

Since:

1. Time/Life determined that the first shot was fired in the approximate 204 to 206 location.

2. The WC decided not to publish frames 208 through 211

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol18_0017a.htm

3. The WC claimed that they did not receive these frames of the film to study and publish.

4. Yet, the WC published Z frame 210 in their "Composite" photo.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol18_0052a.htm

5. And then the WC altered that survey date relative to Frames 208 and 210.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...ancedResults.do

Kennedy Assassination Chronicles, Volume 7, Issue 3 pg 1

Found in: Kennedy Assassination Chronicles

multiple hits in this document

======================

Then it is most unlikely that one is speaking of mere coincidence.

Additionally, since the Zapruder frame of James Altgens with his camera to his eye was allowed to be published in newspapers nationwide within a couple of days of the assassination, and the SS as well as the FBI clearly established the third shot impact as being directly in front of James Altgens position, then is is also most unlikely that the publishing by the WC of only to Z-frame# 334 is also a coincidence.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol18_0047b.htm

Along with those anomalies related to this:

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z350.jpg

=============================================================

http://www.jfk.org/Oral_Histories/Oral_His…st.asp?Letter=s

Malcolm Summers

Well, then the car kept coming, and then the second shot rang out. And then the third was just about where I was at, rang out

=============

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hudson.htm

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty close to even with this here, the last shot was fired - somewhere right along in there.

As well as does that!

------------------------------------------------------------

From Nellie Connally’s book and her handwritten notes which were written 10 days after the assassination.

“I reached there and pulled him to me & tried to get us both down in the car. Then came a third shot. With John in my arms & still trying to stay down I did not see the third shot hit. But I felt something falling all over me.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/altgens.htm

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, it sounded like it was coming up from behind the car from my position--I mean the first shot, and being fireworks--who counts fireworks explosions? I wasn't keeping track of the number of pops that took place, but I could vouch for No. 1, and I can vouch for the last shot, but I cannot tell you how many shots were in between. There was not another shot fired after the President was struck in the head. That was the last shot--that much I will say with a great degree of certainty.

============================================

Far too difficult for David Von Parrothead to figure out, but, most certainly not so difficult to comprehend that many here have now caught on to the frequent (slight) sleight-of-hand maneuevers.

There was no "THE SHOT THAT MISSED".

There was however, "THE SHOT THAT DISAPPEARED", IE: The one and only true "Magic Bullet".

Lastly;

Politicians, not unlike Magicians, can make things disappear.