The Education Forum

Costella's folly...

I love it, the only one around who says he can't prove a film is altered is me.... and all you pantywaist WCR supporting tarts start moaning and heading for the Lone Nut Heights, meaning Super Barb, Josiah, Mack the Craigster. FWIW, I think I do a fine job dragging some of you dufuses out of the woodwork for all to see. Especially the one that still sees ghosts growing in Dealey Plaza bushes... (even Gary gave up on that..... :)) Now THAT friends and neighbors is yanking Lone Nutter C-H-A-I-N. As Wild Bill Miller knows quite well when he don's one of his alt.conspiracy.jfk aliases (of which he has 4 or 5) dontcha there laddie? :ice

LMAO, So Wild Bill ya can stop trying to impress the girls, we know how Craig has lambasted you on more than one occasion, and on more than one board about cameras, lenses AND film makeup... So sit quietly at the knee of the masters, we'll ring when ready for you! Carry on, hon!

"Impress the girls" ??? Is there n ot ever a moment that you are in front of a computer where you do not talk like an idiot.

http://rossleysignorance.wetpaint.com/page...ON+HEALY?t=anon

• 2 months later...
I love it, the only one around who says he can't prove a film is altered is me.... and all you pantywaist WCR supporting tarts start moaning and heading for the Lone Nut Heights, meaning Super Barb, Josiah, Mack the Craigster. FWIW, I think I do a fine job dragging some of you dufuses out of the woodwork for all to see. Especially the one that still sees ghosts growing in Dealey Plaza bushes... (even Gary gave up on that..... :)) Now THAT friends and neighbors is yanking Lone Nutter C-H-A-I-N. As Wild Bill Miller knows quite well when he don's one of his alt.conspiracy.jfk aliases (of which he has 4 or 5) dontcha there laddie? B)

LMAO, So Wild Bill ya can stop trying to impress the girls, we know how Craig has lambasted you on more than one occasion, and on more than one board about cameras, lenses AND film makeup... So sit quietly at the knee of the masters, we'll ring when ready for you! Carry on, hon!

"Impress the girls" ??? Is there n ot ever a moment that you are in front of a computer where you do not talk like an idiot.

http://rossleysignorance.wetpaint.com/page...ON+HEALY?t=anon

hey twerp... good seeing you, they let you out of the 6th floor for weekend, GOOD.....So tell us how are things at the museum, the new job running smoothly or what? Have you expanded your photographic horizons, too? Maybe take a course in Photoshop Techniques? Say listen, I had to remove my recommendation for you at ADOBE, ya haven't got it yet, man -- hate to be the one to lay the bad news on you.... I'm sure you understand.

Where's Lamson been these past few weeks, he pow-wowing with the new Gang of Eight? Maybe you guys have found a Physics PH.D someplace, perhaps one living under a bridge in Peoria, maybe even Indianapolis, eh?

Take care kiddo, oh, btw, do take a lessons doing on-camera work.... and don't listen to Gary Mack, I'd of fired his rear-end, he's to much the people pleaser, can't sell the deal, catch my drift, kid? Take it from a pro!

Costella's folly continues, and this time it includes Jim Fetzer Jack White and "David" whichever one that might be.

This is like shooting fish in a barrel!

www,craiglamson.com/costella2.htm

you're dripping in E-N-V-Y LMFAO Listen I understand you haven't been published, its this way son, no one is interested in WCR support materials, ya gotta get out of that comfort zone you mid-westerners crave, so REACH for the stars -- there's no future shooting (photos) travel trailers, boats... for that matter, buses and furniture (leave that for the pros)....

Say, did I ever tell you the story about how I met Dave Wimp and his sidekick Joe Durnivich? How they were going to use 3D graphics to prove Dealey Plaza, stuff. They were part of the Gang of Eight, remember them? Oops, that's right, you're one of them -- sorry..... fancy that. Yeah, ole Dave (another one, eh?) and Joe thought they could slide a pathetic 3D Povray, Dealey Plaza code project by the TGZFH contributing authors (think they tried to emulate old Dale EMMY Myers)....LMFAO, anyway I had to break the news to them, I helped with some of that Povray ray tracing engine code. Guess what, those two wouldn't send me the .pov and the .inc project files so I could verify their findings -- wonder why....

Tough to get respect these day's, eh?

In case you forgot or lurkers need to be refreshed -- the Gang of Eight:

http://www.assassinationscience.com/johnco...ax/thegang.html

the final delusion AND the GANG:

http://www.assassinationscience.com/johnco...hoax/index.html

evidently this barrel shoots back, eh? 6 years ago even.... and you STILL can't find a Physics Ph.D to lend the GANG credibility, other than embarrassment of course....

Edited by David G. Healy

Costella's folly continues, and this time it includes Jim Fetzer Jack White and "David" whichever one that might be.

This is like shooting fish in a barrel!

www,craiglamson.com/costella2.htm

you're dripping in E-N-V-Y LMFAO Listen I understand you haven't been published, its this way son, no one is interested in WCR support materials, ya gotta get out of that comfort zone you mid-westerners crave, so REACH for the stars -- there's no future shooting (photos) travel trailers, boats... for that matter, buses and furniture (leave that for the pros)....

Say, did I ever tell you the story about how I met Dave Wimp and his sidekick Joe Durnivich? How they were going to use 3D graphics to prove Dealey Plaza, stuff. They were part of the Gang of Eight, remember them? Oops, that's right, you're one of them -- sorry..... fancy that. Yeah, ole Dave (another one, eh?) and Joe thought they could slide a pathetic 3D Povray, Dealey Plaza code project by the TGZFH contributing authors (think they tried to emulate old Dale EMMY Myers)....LMFAO, anyway I had to break the news to them, I helped with some of that Povray ray tracing engine code. Guess what, those two wouldn't send me the .pov and the .inc project files so I could verify their findings -- wonder why....

Tough to get respect these day's, eh?

In case you forgot or lurkers need to be refreshed -- the Gang of Eight:

http://www.assassinationscience.com/johnco...ax/thegang.html

the final delusion AND the GANG:

http://www.assassinationscience.com/johnco...hoax/index.html

evidently this barrel shoots back, eh? 6 years ago even.... and you STILL can't find a Physics Ph.D to lend the GANG credibility, other than embarrassment of course....

Poor davie left to try and clean up the mess created by his brainless PhD buddies. Those guys are REALLY sharp...not! Did you see the mess they made of this?

www.craiglamson.com/costella.htm

www.craiglamson.com/costella2.htm

I told Costella all about this WAY back in 2005, maybe earlier, but he was just too ignorant to take the hint so now he takes the hit. Pretty poor decision making on his part.

Ed Forum post from 2005

Embarrassment? I'm sure Costella, Mantik, Fetzer, White, and company are quite embarrassed that some guy from Indiana, who takes photos for a living found the Achilles heel of their star (or so they though) Costella and forced him into hiding. If you look up the term intellectual coward you will find a picture of John P Costella.

Imagine a PhD in Physics who totally BLOWS the very basic physics of photographic parallax. And then digging the hole even deeper in a miserable and failed attempt to defend the indefensible, Fetzer, Jack White and the unnamed David (Mantik is quite possible since a web hit came from his office) ALL showed their complete incompetence. PhD's you say? You guys have at least FOUR and they all FAILED the basic physics of parallax. You need a new line davie, your current one blows chunks...kind of like the TGZFH crew.

So when will even ONE of your crew have the intellectual honesty to admit Costella's pride and joy...the only two studies in TGZFH based on anything that resembles science, the sign mistake and the lamppost mistake are just that ...mistakes? Costella and now the rest of your PhD crew blew the basic physics behind them.

Hey, it’s YOUR reputation. Throw it away if you please, but the truth is out davie and that toothpaste is not going back into the tube. Why not do the right thing for once and admit you guys have it wrong?