The Education Forum

Perspective

This photo combines many of the known landmarks and to a limited extent one can see that the SS fully established the second shot location as having been well past the lamp post, and the third shot location as being well past the second shot location.*

DVP received the illustrious "BONEHEAD" award for having posted the actual SS assassination re-enactment video which clearly showed the SS agent replacing the cones (all three cones actually) back into the center of Elm St. after the re-enactment car had driven through.

In this SS video, the SS Agent comes down off the sidewalk which leads to the stockade fence and then grasped the third shot cone. He then carried it out into the center of Elm St. at a slight angle back up the street and placed it directly in the center of the street.

From that point he then walked to the Second shot cone which was sitting on the sidewalk directly in front of the asphalt patch in the street, and grasped this cone. From there he again walked out to the center of Elm St. on a slight angle back up the street, and then placed the cone in the center of the street at a point which was approximately mid-way between the Moorman/Hill yellow curb stripe and a line drawn/extended (as shown) through the cone directly across Elm St.

For some reason, after having received the "BONEHEAD" award and the full explanation as to why he should receive it, the DVP posted SS video on U-Tube ceased to exist.

Anyone of the opinion that this was not a well deserved award????

*Note: The "cones" (as placed) are not situated directly parallel to their respective impact locations in the center of Elm St.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This photo, when combined with the known survey data, also provides an entirely different perspective on Elm St. as well as the seperation distance between where Mary Moorman & Jean Hill were standing, as compared to the second yellow curb mark which was just past where James Altgens was standing.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z309.jpg

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z357.jpg

It should be also noted that since the Z313 impact occurred AFTER JFK had passed the Moorman/Hill yellow curb mark, and the third/last/Altgens impact occurred just PRIOR to JFK reaching the second yellow curb mark, then it would seem highly unlikely that the SS was confused when they placed the last shot impact exactly where James Altgens stated, and just prior to JFK reaching the second yellow curb marking.

Survey Stationing 4+95!

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0449a.htm

Which happens to be some 30-feet farther down Elm St. past the Z312/313 impact location, and also happens to be the last shot impact location as defined on the FBI assassination re-enactment survey plat of 2/7/64, as well.

For anyone who has interest in such specific details, James Altgens was standing in the edge of the grass almost exactly five-feet distance prior to the beginning edge of the yellow curb mark, which placed him virtually exactly at a construction joint in the in the concrete curb and gutter.

All of which comes in quite handy if one wants to resolve the impact location of the third shot as

determined by the US Secret Service as well as the FBI.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/altgens.htm

Mr. ALTGENS - This would put me at approximately this area here, which would be about 15 feet from me at the time he was shot in the head--about 15 feet from the car on the west side of the car--on the side that Mrs. Kennedy was riding in the car.

I had refocused to 15 feet because I wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened and that's as far as I got with my camera.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z350.jpg

Mr. LIEBELER - You also testified that you were standing perhaps no more than 15 feet away when the President was hit in the head and that you are absolutely certain that there were no shots fired after the President was hit in the head?

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes, sir; that's correct.

Mr. LIEBELER - I don't know how many feet it moved, but it moved quite a ways from the time the first shot was fired until the time the third shot was fired. I'm having trouble on this Exhibit No. 203 understanding how you could have been within 30 feet of the President's car when you took Commission Exhibit No. 203 and within 15 feet of the car when he was hit with the last shot in the head without having moved yourself. Now, you have previously indicated that you were right beside the President's car when he was hit in the head.

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, I was about 15 feet from it.

Mr. LIEBELER - But it was almost directly in front of you as it went down the street; isn't that right?

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes.

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, off and on we have been referring to the third shot and the fourth shot; but actually, it was the last shot, the shot did strike the President and there was no other sound like a shot that was made after that

There was flesh particles that flew out of the side of his head in my direction from where I was standing

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+

And, on another topic:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/shaneyf2.htm

Mr. SHANEYFELT. This is an album that I prepared of black and white photographs made of the majority of the frames in the Zapruder film----

Mr. SPECTER. Starting with what frame number?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. Starting with frame 171, going through frame 334.

Mr. SPECTER. And why did you start with frame 171?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. This is the frame that the slides start from. This was an arbitrary frame number that was decided on as being far enough back to include the area that we wanted to study.

Mr. SPECTER. Is that a frame where President Kennedy comes into full view after the motorcade turns left off of Houston onto Elm Street?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. Yes, yes.

Mr. SPECTER. And how was the ending point of that frame sequence, being No. 334, fixed?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. It was fixed as several frames past the shot that hit the President in the head. Frame 313 is the frame showing the shot to the President's head, and it ends at 334.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z334.jpg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You ole sneaky, sneaky devil you!

#2/Z313: Survey Stationing 4+65.3

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0464b.htm

#3: Survey Stationing 4+95 (what was actually surveyed in)

+

Too bad for you there Arlen, but your little "STATION A" attempt to obscure things did not work, and since Mr. West had established horizontal as well as vertical control during the SS (&FBI) re-enactment surveys, he utilized this accurate information for the WC work as well.

Which by the way, pretty well let the cat out of the bag for those who are neither engaged in chasing mythological creatures throughout Dealey Plaza, nor are lost down in the Lair of the Hare.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mr. SHANEYFELT. This shows the photograph that was made from the point where Zapruder was standing looking toward the car, and is a point that we have designated as position A because it is in a position that did not appear on the Zapruder film

The Zapruder film does not start until the car gets farther down Elm Street.

Mr. SHANEYFELT. What is that exhibit number?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. Exhibit No. 886.

Mr. SPECTER. And why was that location selected for the position of the car?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. This location was selected as the first point at which a person in the sixth floor window of the Book Building at our control point could have gotten a shot at the President after the car had rounded the corner from Houston to Elm.

Mr. SPECTER. And what position is station C?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. Station C is on a line drawn along the west curb line of Houston Street in a direct line, and station C is at a point along that line that is in line with where the car would have turned coming around that corner. It is on a line which is an extension of the west curb line of Houston Street.

Mr. DULLES. Where is position A on that chart?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. Position A is here.

Mr. McCLOY. That is before you get to the tree?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. Yes; he isn't under the tree yet.

================================================================================

There is always a reason for things, even if one does not understand the reason.

================================================================================

"Failure to understand the evidence has no bearing on the validity of that evidence.

As a general rule, it merely means that one does not understand the evidence."

(Tom Purvis)

+

Too bad for you there Arlen, but your little "STATION A" attempt to obscure things did not work, and since Mr. West had established horizontal as well as vertical control during the SS (&FBI) re-enactment surveys, he utilized this accurate information for the WC work as well.

Which by the way, pretty well let the cat out of the bag for those who are neither engaged in chasing mythological creatures throughout Dealey Plaza, nor are lost down in the Lair of the Hare.

Mr. SHANEYFELT. This shows the photograph that was made from the point where Zapruder was standing looking toward the car, and is a point that we have designated as position A because it is in a position that did not appear on the Zapruder film

Mr. SHANEYFELT. This location was selected as the first point at which a person in the sixth floor window of the Book Building at our control point could have gotten a shot at the President after the car had rounded the corner from Houston to Elm.

Mr. SHANEYFELT. Station C is on a line drawn along the west curb line of Houston Street in a direct line, and station C is at a point along that line that is in line with where the car would have turned coming around that corner. It is on a line which is an extension of the west curb line of Houston Street.

There is always a reason for things, even if one does not understand the reason.

"Failure to understand the evidence has no bearing on the validity of that evidence.

(Tom Purvis)

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...amp;qpid=167002

Mr. HUDSON - Well there was a young fellow, oh, I would judge his age about in his late twenties. He said he had been looking for a place to park and he walked up there and he said he finally just taken a place over there in one of them parking lots, and he come on down there and said he worked over there on Industrial and me and him both just sat there first on those steps. When the motorcade turned off of Houston onto Elm, we got up and stood up, me and him both. He was on the left side and I was on the right and so the first shot rung out and, of course, I didn't realize it was a shot, what was taking place right at that present time, and when the second one rung out, the motorcade had done got further on down Elm, and you see, I was trying to get a good look at President Kennedy. I happened to be looking right at him when that bullet hit him - the second shot.

Mr. LIEBELER - That was when the bullet hit him in the head; is that correct?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; it looked like it ht him somewhere along about a little bit behind the ear and a little bit above the ear.

Mr. LIEBELER - On the right-hand side or the left-hand side?

Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z314.jpg

Mr. LIEBELER - How many shots did you here altogether?

Mr. HUDSON - Three.

Mr. LIEBELER - Three shots?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - Are you sure about that?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - You say that it was the second shot that hit him in the head; is that right?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; I do believe that - I know it was.

Mr. LIEBELER - You saw him hit in the head, there wasn't any question in your mind about that, was there?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - And after you saw him hit in the head, did you here another shot?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - Did you see that shot hit anything - the third shot?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - You say it was the second shot that hit him in the head?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes.

Mr. LIEBELER - Do you think that could have been possible when Mrs. Kennedy pulled him over, do you think he could have got hit in the neck after he had been hit in the head?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes sir; I do

Mr. LIEBELER - He was still sitting far enough up in the car he could have been hit?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - And you saw the President get hit by what you heard as the second shot?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty close to even with this here, the last shot was fired - somewhere right along in there.

Mr. LIEBELER - You think the last shot was fired and the car was about where it actually is in that picture when the third shot was fired?

Mr. HUDSON - Pretty close to it; yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - But you think the President had already been hit in the head by the time the third shot was fired?

Mr. HUDSON - He had been hit twice, so Parkland Hospital said. He was hit in the neck one time and in the head one time.

+

(Tom Purvis)

Mr. HUDSON - Well there was a young fellow, oh, I would judge his age about in his late twenties. He said he had been looking for a place to park and he walked up there and he said he finally just taken a place over there in one of them parking lots, and he come on down there and said he worked over there on Industrial and me and him both just sat there first on those steps. When the motorcade turned off of Houston onto Elm, we got up and stood up, me and him both. He was on the left side and I was on the right and so the first shot rung out and, of course, I didn't realize it was a shot, what was taking place right at that present time, and when the second one rung out, the motorcade had done got further on down Elm, and you see, I was trying to get a good look at President Kennedy. I happened to be looking right at him when that bullet hit him - the second shot.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; it looked like it ht him somewhere along about a little bit behind the ear and a little bit above the ear.

Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

Mr. HUDSON - Three.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - You say that it was the second shot that hit him in the head; is that right?

Mr. LIEBELER - You saw him hit in the head, there wasn't any question in your mind about that, was there?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - And after you saw him hit in the head, did you here another shot?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes.

Mr. LIEBELER - Do you think that could have been possible when Mrs. Kennedy pulled him over, do you think he could have got hit in the neck after he had been hit in the head?

Mr. LIEBELER - He was still sitting far enough up in the car he could have been hit?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - And you saw the President get hit by what you heard as the second shot?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty close to even with this here, the last shot was fired - somewhere right along in there.

Mr. LIEBELER - You think the last shot was fired and the car was about where it actually is in that picture when the third shot was fired?

Mr. LIEBELER - But you think the President had already been hit in the head by the time the third shot was fired?

Mr. HUDSON - He had been hit twice, so Parkland Hospital said. He was hit in the neck one time and in the head one time.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brehm.htm

According to BREHM, the President seemed do to stiffen and come to a pause when another shot sounded and the President appeared to be badly hit in the head. BREHM said when the President was hit by the second shot, he could notice the President's hair fly up, and then roll over to his side, as Mrs. KENNEDY was apparently pulling him in that direction.

BREHM said that a third shot followed and that all three shots were relatively close together

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, it sounded like it was coming up from behind the car from my position--I mean the first shot, and being fireworks--who counts fireworks explosions? I wasn't keeping track of the number of pops that took place, but I could vouch for No. 1, and I can vouch for the last shot, but I cannot tell you how many shots were in between. There was not another shot fired after the President was struck in the head. That was the last shot--that much I will say with a great degree of certainty.

+

(Tom Purvis)

Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

Mr. HUDSON - Three.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes.

According to BREHM, the President seemed do to stiffen and come to a pause when another shot sounded and the President appeared to be badly hit in the head. BREHM said when the President was hit by the second shot, he could notice the President's hair fly up, and then roll over to his side, as Mrs. KENNEDY was apparently pulling him in that direction.

BREHM said that a third shot followed and that all three shots were relatively close together

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, it sounded like it was coming up from behind the car from my position--I mean the first shot, and being fireworks--who counts fireworks explosions? I wasn't keeping track of the number of pops that took place, but I could vouch for No. 1, and I can vouch for the last shot, but I cannot tell you how many shots were in between. There was not another shot fired after the President was struck in the head. That was the last shot--that much I will say with a great degree of certainty.

http://www.jfk.org/Oral_Histories/Oral_His…st.asp?Letter=s

Malcolm Summers

Well, then the car kept coming, and then the second shot rang out. And

then the third was just about where I was at, rang out

=

Smart thing to do there Malcolm!

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z348.jpg

+

(Tom Purvis)

Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

Mr. HUDSON - Three.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes.

http://www.jfk.org/Oral_Histories/Oral_His…st.asp?Letter=s

Malcolm Summers

Well, then the car kept coming, and then the second shot rang out. And

then the third was just about where I was at, rang out

=

Smart thing to do there Malcolm!

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z348.jpg

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/exhibits/ce2112.htm

"a second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the Boss's head."

=================================================================

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/conn_n.htm

I just pulled him over into my arms because it would have been impossible to get us really both down with me sitting and me holding him. So that I looked out, I mean as he was in my arms, I put my head down over his head so that his head and my head were right together, and all I could see, too, were the people flashing by. I didn't look back any more. The third shot that I heard I felt, it felt like spent buckshot falling all over us, and then, of course, I too could see that it was the matter, brain tissue, or whatever, just human matter, all over the car and both of us.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z313.jpg

1. JBC "ain't" down here.

2. The Cerebral tissue blew upwards.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/conn_j.htm

Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

Immediately I could see on my clothes, my clothing, I could see on the interior of the car which, as I recall, was a pale blue, brain tissue, which I immediately recognized, and I recall very well, on my trousers there was one chunk of brain tissue as big as almost my thumb, thumbnail,

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/frazr2.htm

Mr. SPECTER - Were you able to determine from your examination of the Governor's clothing whether or not they had been cleaned and pressed prior to the time you saw them?

Mr. FRAZIER - Yes; they had.

Mr. SPECTER - Is that different from or the same as the condition of the President's clothing which you have just described this morning?

Mr. FRAZIER - It is different in that the President's clothing had not been cleaned. It had only been dried. The blood was dried. However, the Governor's garments had been cleaned and pressed.

===============================================================================

With all of the (often self-proclaimed) blood-spatter experts floating around, one would think that they would take the time and effort to explain the difference in "splatter" which is received when one is sitting erect in a jump seat and turned slightly to the right as opposed to a "splatter" received when one is laying across the open area of jump seats, thus exposing their back and right shoulder to a downward splatter of cerebral debri, as well as placement of their legs in a position which now exposes them to spatter receipt as well.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z312.jpg

And now, you know "THE REST OF THE STORY"!

Or at least the answer to that "question of obfuscation"!

From the other TV Channel.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassi...797324d0e47a041

That the scope crosshairs may have been "high" (as compared to center of optical alignment) and that the weapon fired "high" for those from the FBI lab who tested it, does not mean much of anything.

Due to the slightly different manner in which we all take up a "stock-weld" position when firing a rifle, as well as a slightly different sight picture as a result of this difference, could mean that at this setting, whoever fired the weapon had this adjustment on the scope in order to repetively hit dead center/bullseye.

Which also holds true for the cross-hair alignment.

The "fixed" sight of the carcano gave little room for adjustment due to "shooter sighting"* error, as does our military weapons, (to include he M-1 Garand).

A mounted scope gives the ability (for long range) to compensate for the "sighting error" of the shooter on a "fixed sight" weapon.

If one will actually research the facts, they will find that even with the M-1 Garand, LHO as a result of the manner in which he held the rifle as well as took up a sight picture, fired at a point which was low as well as left.

This point was anywhere from one to two inches low at close ranges (100 to 200 yard ranges) and as much as five inches low at longer ranges of 500 yards.

So, basically, for each 100 yards of range, LHO naturally fired 1-inch low of target center.

When the sight is adjusted to compensate for this, it basically adjusts the sight so that anyone who held a perfectly correct sight picture and correct spot-weld position, would generally always shoot "High" with a weapon which LHO had zeroed to his specific sighting.

The exact same holds for the lateral/windage. LHO consistently fired to the left and thus had to adjust his windage to compensate for this.

Thus, anyone who held the weapon correctly and took a correct sight picture, would have always fired to the right of center.

All of which makes it appear as if the scope was adjusted virtually exactly as LHO would have required it for accurate shooting.

Tom