The Education Forum

C.O.P.A. was penetrated by MacArthurites, McCarthyites & John Birch Society

Memo to Bill Kelly and other open-minded researchers on this forum:

By the way, Bill, you never answered my question about Sarah McClendon and how she managed to sneak onto the founding board of COPA? Did you and John Judge verify her credentials, her motivations and her previous sordid history as a McCarthyite and MacArthurite or not? Because, as you know, there is convincing evidence that ex-McCarthyites, the John Birch Society, and ex-MacArthurites were, in fact, behind the entire JFK hit using Lee Harvey Oswald, who had Manchurian Candidate training from Vonsiatsky and Draper as their "perfect patsy"? Even Richard Condon, in The Manchurian Candidate, fingered Gen. Douglas MacArthur, Brig. Gen. Bonner Fellers, EDWARD HUNTER and Major George Racey Jordan and Dick Russell's informant fingered Adolph Tscheppe-Weidenbach in The Man Who Knew Too Much.

Why would a former MK/ULTRA programmed assassin and trainee make the "perfect patsy" or "hypnotized shooter" for an assassination you might well ask? Because it would force otherwise unwilling cover-up participants into becoming witting cover-up participants, and not just because of any "personal blackmail dirt" the McCarthyites had on them either though that card was played, I am sure, for some recalcitrant individuals. The cover-up was now necessary because of "National Security" to cover-up just how many times MK/ULTRA assassins had been used since the program began. How about them marbles? Did you know that you had rubbed elbows with real, live ex-McCarthyites, ex-MacArthurites, ex-John Birchers and YAFers and even that Barry Goldwater look-a-like at COPA gatherings who told me: "...that Prouty was like 'us' on the n***** issues"? He declined to identify whom he meant by "us". But I think I know now. Bill, this is not a reflection on you or John Judge by any means but I hope it is a revelation for both of you. Because if you both KNEW about all these characters and why they were on the Board of COPA and on the speaker's platform at COPA conferences and present at key organizational and planning meetings, then that is an another issue entirely. What say ye, Bill? Partially aware or partially duped? Be honest now. You might have been the victim of brainwashing, too. It could happen to the best of us. It happened to Oswald. Even Dick Russell's latest book had more than a dozen sections on MK/ULTRA. I think he finally came around and so can everyone else.

Sarah McClendon was on the Anti-Communist Liaison - Comm of Correspondence with none other than Charles Willoughby, Alex Rorke, Rev. Billy James Hargis and EDWARD "Brainwashing" HUNTER who was also on Condon's list (see above) in CAPS. You were at that Washington, DC conference when McClendon was there, right? Little old lady confined to a wheelchair? I recall sitting down and having lunch with you one day and then the next day, McClendon and that writer from HighTimes both approached me and McClendon grilled me about Willoughby. It was only a few months after my 2 articles on Willoughby and she did not even bother to identify herself either or discuss her background. Did you know that she was a 1st class Mata Hari McCarthyite biatch for decades while covering the White House for McClendon News Services? Still think that Condon's list of perps was just a coinky-dink or that it was either fabricated or imagined? Boy, I hope not.

Had you ever heard of Gordon Hall before he signed up for a COPA subscription? Was Hall involved with COPA as a leader? See Frank Donner: The Age of Surveillance where both Rev. Billy James Hargis and others lambasted Hall for being a snitch, a snoop and an informant for the FBI? Did Hall ever offer to organize your files at COPA? He did that for 2 MIT-based leftist orgs in the 1990's. Was McClendon allowed to participate in the inner circle of COPA? Did she have access to your membership lists and to the topics being addressed by COPA members or at COPA meetings? Did you know that Dr. Hairy Angular grew up in a John Birch Society family and that JBS meetings were held at his childhood home and that he was weaned on the literature of JBS, too? Or that he was allegedly head of a local YAF chapter while in college, as well? He was one of the head honchos at COPA, too, wasn't he? He tried to get me bumped off the speaker's platform as well as I recall, right, but John Judge stood up for me, correct?

What do you make of all this information about McClendon, Hall, Prouty and Angular now and their relationships with COPA? Even people like Mark Lane from The Liberty Lobby and Leroy Fletcher Prouty were big-time COPA participants, right? And Condon even warned us about The Liberty Lobby as well, do you recall? Would you say your COPA group had been penetrated by blatant McCarthyites, MacArthurites and outright John Bircher and YAF fascists friendly with William F. Buckley, Jr. or not? Condon fingered Buckley, too.

Are you now much more open-minded about the thesis that JFK was actually killed by these types of people who had so much blackmail on almost everyone in Congress that they had to just go along and get along? I hope so. Because it is painfully obvious to a lot of people.

This thread is meant as additional confirming evidence that the Condon thesis was valid and very sound and that my thesis is the same.

It is also meant to open the eyes of the doubting Thomases out there too. Maybe COPA and the whole JFK research community was a mini version of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" where one day someone is the "expert on the level of the anti-Castro Cuban exile community's involvement in the JFK assassination" and the next day you find out, after 30 years, that his answer always was "the level of involvement is NONE...ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, ZIPPO" and that his wife was an anti-Castro activist. Turns out he was a "lone nut theorist all along" from day one.

By the way, who do you think actually did it and who covered it up and why? Just curious. This is an open question for everyone else, too.

Are you guys taking notes here? Do you see how much effort and analysis has to go into this process of separating the wheat from the chaff? The facts from the fiction? The folklore from the reality? The myth from the legend? The truth from the lies?

Edited by John Bevilaqua

By the way, Bill, you never answered my question about Sarah McClendon and how she managed to sneak onto the founding board of COPA? Did you and John Judge verify her credentials, her motivations and her previous sordid history as a McCarthyite and MacArthurite or not?

When Sarah McClendon attended COPA she was a little old lady who I enjoyed talking with about her life and experiences, of which being a McCarthyite was one. She didn't "infiltrate" COPA, she was welcome as were Gary Aguilar and Max Holland and John McAdams.

After Holland was twice honored with free press credentials and then summarly bashed COPA and everything it stood for, Judge refused to give Mockingbird MaX a free pass telling him that the CIA or whoever he was working for can afford his fee. Gary Aguilar is one of the most responsible and reliable COPA member who helped keep the organization together when most board members wanted to disband it. And McAdams was not recognized when he signed up under an alias but exposed by the Washington Post when they couldn't find anybody to quote except for him.

You on the other hand, assaulted John Judge when he referred to you by your real name,and are no longer welcome at COPA until you appologize.

Because, as you know, there is convincing evidence that ex-McCarthyites, the John Birch Society, and ex-MacArthurites were, in fact, behind the entire JFK hit using Lee Harvey Oswald, who had Manchurian Candidate training from Vonsiatsky and Draper as their "perfect patsy"?

Those who framed Oswald and killed Kennedy took over the government of the USA and were at one time boy scouts and honorable military servicemen who betrayed the Constitution. Even though what you say might be true, it is not as simple as you try to repeatedly explain it. And I'm getting really tired of hearing you repeat all this over and over.

Even Richard Condon, in The Manchurian Candidate, fingered Gen. Douglas MacArthur, Brig. Gen. Bonner Fellers, EDWARD HUNTER and Major George Racey Jordan and Dick Russell's informant fingered Adolph Tscheppe-Weidenbach in The Man Who Knew Too Much.

Why would a former MK/ULTRA programmed assassin and trainee make the "perfect patsy" or "hypnotized shooter" for an assassination you might well ask? Because it would force otherwise unwilling cover-up participants into becoming witting cover-up participants, and not just because of any "personal blackmail dirt" the McCarthyites had on them either though that card was played, I am sure, for some recalcitrant individuals. The cover-up was now necessary because of "National Security" to cover-up just how many times MK/ULTRA assassins had been used since the program began. How about them marbles? Did you know that you had rubbed elbows with real, live ex-McCarthyites, ex-MacArthurites, ex-John Birchers and YAFers and even that Barry Goldwater look-a-like at COPA gatherings who told me: "...that Prouty was like 'us' on the n***** issues"? He declined to identify whom he meant by "us". But I think I know now. Bill, this is not a reflection on you or John Judge by any means but I hope it is a revelation for both of you. Because if you both KNEW about all these characters and why they were on the Board of COPA and on the speaker's platform at COPA conferences and present at key organizational and planning meetings, then that is an another issue entirely. What say ye, Bill?

I say I'm proud to have known Sarah and worked with Gary and everybody else at COPA, and I'm tempted to apply to the CIA funding organizations for monitary support for COPA if they're giving out stimulus funds like candy.

Partially aware or partially duped? Be honest now. You might have been the victim of brainwashing, too. It could happen to the best of us. It happened to Oswald. Even Dick Russell's latest book had more than a dozen sections on MK/ULTRA. I think he finally came around and so can everyone else.

And it's happened to you. You've brainwashed yourself that you can't see anything more than what you keep repeating.

Sarah McClendon was on the Anti-Communist Liaison - Comm of Correspondence with none other than Charles Willoughby, Alex Rorke, Rev. Billy James Hargis and EDWARD "Brainwashing" HUNTER who was also on Condon's list (see above) in CAPS. You were at that Washington, DC conference when McClendon was there, right? Little old lady confined to a wheelchair? I recall sitting down and having lunch with you one day and then the next day, McClendon and that writer from HighTimes both approached me and McClendon grilled me about Willoughby. It was only a few months after my 2 articles on Willoughby and she did not even bother to identify herself either or discuss her background. Did you know that she was a 1st class Mata Hari McCarthyite biatch for decades while covering the White House for McClendon News Services? Still think that Condon's list of perps was just a coinky-dink or that it was either fabricated or imagined? Boy, I hope not.

Had you ever heard of Gordon Hall before he signed up for a COPA subscription? Was Hall involved with COPA as a leader? See Frank Donner: The Age of Surveillance where both Rev. Billy James Hargis and others lambasted Hall for being a snitch, a snoop and an informant for the FBI? Did Hall ever offer to organize your files at COPA? He did that for 2 MIT-based leftist orgs in the 1990's. Was McClendon allowed to participate in the inner circle of COPA? Did she have access to your membership lists and to the topics being addressed by COPA members or at COPA meetings? Did you know that Dr. Hairy Angular grew up in a John Birch Society family and that JBS meetings were held at his childhood home and that he was weaned on the literature of JBS, too? Or that he was allegedly head of a local YAF chapter while in college, as well? He was one of the head honchos at COPA, too, wasn't he? He tried to get me bumped off the speaker's platform as well as I recall, right, but John Judge stood up for me, correct?

What do you make of all this information about McClendon, Hall, Prouty and Angular now and their relationships with COPA? Even people like Mark Lane from The Liberty Lobby and Leroy Fletcher Prouty were big-time COPA participants, right? And Condon even warned us about The Liberty Lobby as well, do you recall? Would you say your COPA group had been penetrated by blatant McCarthyites, MacArthurites and outright John Bircher and YAF fascists friendly with William F. Buckley, Jr. or not? Condon fingered Buckley, too.

Are you now much more open-minded about the thesis that JFK was actually killed by these types of people who had so much blackmail on almost everyone in Congress that they had to just go along and get along? I hope so. Because it is painfully obvious to a lot of people.

This thread is meant as additional confirming evidence that the Condon thesis was valid and very sound and that my thesis is the same.

It is also meant to open the eyes of the doubting Thomases out there too. Maybe COPA and the whole JFK research community was a mini version of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" where one day someone is the "expert on the level of the anti-Castro Cuban exile community's involvement in the JFK assassination" and the next day you find out, after 30 years, that his answer always was "the level of involvement is NONE...ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, ZIPPO" and that his wife was an anti-Castro activist. Turns out he was a "lone nut theorist all along" from day one.

By the way, who do you think actually did it and who covered it up and why? Just curious. This is an open question for everyone else, too.

Are you guys taking notes here? Do you see how much effort and analysis has to go into this process of separating the wheat from the chaff? The facts from the fiction? The folklore from the reality? The myth from the legend? The truth from the lies?

You haven't put any real effort or analysis into JFK assassination research since you gave your COPA presentation over a decade ago, as you haven't said anything more or different since then, and I'm getting tired of the rehash.

You haven't put any real effort or analysis into JFK assassination research since you gave your COPA presentation over a decade ago, as you haven't said anything more or different since then, and I'm getting tired of the rehash.

Well my relationship with John Judge has never been better, thank you very much, you are over-exaggerting again as usual. Judge had in fact invited me to make that Willoughby presentation at COPA long after the Dallas conferences when we first talked, later defending me from Aguilar's dissenting vote, and then John later offered to do paid research for me at the Library of Congress or the ARRB after you sent me his email address. Then even later Judge thanked me for telling him all about Gordon Hall, the FBI snoop at COPA, during his presentation in Boston when Daniel Ellsberg presented which was the last time we even talked. Sounds like everything is hunky-dorey between us and always has been. He never said anything about wanting an apology for anything. Me thinks you doth protest too much.

And since then I have received an offer for a possible book deal related to my topic of constant focus which is the reason for my... constant focus. Besides, you are almost ALWAYS the first person to be seen browsing my new posts even while they are being revised, aren't you? Be honest. And you stay on those pages for between 2-5 minutes at a minimum, right? So how tired could you be tired of reading about the South Florida Soldiers of Fortune and the adventures of Wickliffe Draper and The Manchurian Candidate and even my adventures? And you seem to be posting lately on Operation Valkyrie, Sturgis, Hunt and most recently even William Tucker and Draper... all of them my favorite topics.

Seems like something has piqued your curiousity, right? Were you reading/posting about the OSS crews of Ulius Amoss and Carleton S. Coon (the original James Richards threads) and The American Mercury with Clendenin J. Ryan, Greyhound and Woolworth's which I have expounded upon lately as well? Seems a bit disingenuous to belittle these threads then jump aboard them right after reading them, too. Plus, the Rev. Gerald L K Smith information on Black Listing and HUAC and Cross-Currents is brand new as are the Pedro del Valle and Bonner Fellers enhancements. Did you know that I was the first person to identify Bonner Fellers as the source of deliberate security leaks about Monty's troop movements to Rommel in Northern Africa and then someone posted the fact that Hitler called him "our best source of information?" I planted the seed about Dr. Ossian Sweet which became a recent book.

And I introduced Wickliffe Draper to the entire internet community well before The Bell Curve in 1994? And I discovered the Draper Mississippi connections, much to the amazement of Pulitzer Prize winning writer Doug Blackmon, 5 years before he did, when he accessed the MSC files? And I was the 2nd person in history to finger Sturgis, Hunt and later Hemming as being present at the CIA safehouse described by Hunt where the JFK plot was hatched, confirming the Marita Lorenz version of events despite constant opposition? And just recently I linked Rorke and Sturgis back to Willoughby via Sarah McClendon and Edward "Brainwashing" Hunter and their A/C Liaison - Committee of Correspondence.

You are the only person who makes me feel sick to read your posts, so I think I'll stop.

BK

Well my relationship with John Judge has never been better, thank you very much, you are over-exaggerting again as usual. Judge had in fact invited me to make that Willoughby presentation at COPA long after the Dallas conferences when we first talked, later defending me from Aguilar's dissenting vote, and then John later offered to do paid research for me at the Library of Congress or the ARRB after you sent me his email address. Then even later Judge thanked me for telling him all about Gordon Hall, the FBI snoop at COPA, during his presentation in Boston when Daniel Ellsberg presented which was the last time we even talked. Sounds like everything is hunky-dorey between us and always has been. He never said anything about wanting an apology for anything. Me thinks you doth protest too much.

And since then I have received an offer for a possible book deal related to my topic of constant focus which is the reason for my... constant focus. Besides, you are almost ALWAYS the first person to be seen browsing my new posts even while they are being revised, aren't you? Be honest. And you stay on those pages for between 2-5 minutes at a minimum, right? So how tired could you be tired of reading about the South Florida Soldiers of Fortune and the adventures of Wickliffe Draper and The Manchurian Candidate and even my adventures? And you seem to be posting lately on Operation Valkyrie, Sturgis, Hunt and most recently even William Tucker and Draper... all of them my favorite topics.

Seems like something has piqued your curiousity, right? Were you reading/posting about the OSS crews of Ulius Amoss and Carleton S. Coon (the original James Richards threads) and The American Mercury with Clendenin J. Ryan, Greyhound and Woolworth's which I have expounded upon lately as well? Seems a bit disingenuous to belittle these threads then jump aboard them right after reading them, too. Plus, the Rev. Gerald L K Smith information on Black Listing and HUAC and Cross-Currents is brand new as are the Pedro del Valle and Bonner Fellers enhancements. Did you know that I was the first person to identify Bonner Fellers as the source of deliberate security leaks about Monty's troop movements to Rommel in Northern Africa and then someone posted the fact that Hitler called him "our best source of information?" I planted the seed about Dr. Ossian Sweet which became a recent book.

And I introduced Wickliffe Draper to the entire internet community well before The Bell Curve in 1994? And I discovered the Draper Mississippi connections, much to the amazement of Pulitzer Prize winning writer Doug Blackmon, 5 years before he did, when he accessed the MSC files? And I was the 2nd person in history to finger Sturgis, Hunt and later Hemming as being present at the CIA safehouse described by Hunt where the JFK plot was hatched, confirming the Marita Lorenz version of events despite constant opposition? And just recently I linked Rorke and Sturgis back to Willoughby via Sarah McClendon and Edward "Brainwashing" Hunter and their A/C Liaison - Committee of Correspondence.

When Sarah McClendon infiltrated COPA, I told her right off the bat that it was the wrong approach, and that whoever her puppet masters were, they should know better that if they wanted to infiltrate my network, they better send a sweet, good looking babe, younger than her.

I'm still waiting.

BK

By the way, Bill, you never answered my question about Sarah McClendon and how she managed to sneak onto the founding board of COPA? Did you and John Judge verify her credentials, her motivations and her previous sordid history as a McCarthyite and MacArthurite or not?

When Sarah McClendon attended COPA she was a little old lady who I enjoyed talking with about her life and experiences, of which being a McCarthyite was one. She didn't "infiltrate" COPA, she was welcome as were Gary Aguilar and Max Holland and John McAdams.

After Holland was twice honored with free press credentials and then summarly bashed COPA and everything it stood for, Judge refused to give Mockingbird MaX a free pass telling him that the CIA or whoever he was working for can afford his fee. Gary Aguilar is one of the most responsible and reliable COPA member who helped keep the organization together when most board members wanted to disband it. And McAdams was not recognized when he signed up under an alias but exposed by the Washington Post when they couldn't find anybody to quote except for him.

When Sarah McClendon infiltrated COPA, I told her right off the bat that it was the wrong approach, and that whoever her puppet masters were, they should know better that if they wanted to infiltrate my network, they better send a sweet, good looking babe, younger than her.

I'm still waiting.

BK

Man, do you even realize what you are saying? You just contradicted yourself within 8 hours flat.

How the heck does that look? You got taken in by her, hook, line and sinker didn't you? And you

even messed up the color coding and quotes on your first message about McClendon.

Did she infiltrate C.O.P.A. or not? I say she did and you are afraid to admit it.

NOW do you realize how sneaky and slimey those McCarthyites really are and what they are

actually capable of? Gordon Hall and Sarah McClendon and even Grace Hoag are all cut from

the same cloth. Little old men and women in tennis shoes ready to stab you in the back at

the drop of a hat. And you still feel the same way about Harry Angular, too? He shoud have

been helping with research INTO the John Birch Society not AWAY from it? And as for John

McAdams, from his very first web posting I could see where he was going. Admittedly he

could have snuck into C.O.P.A. under an assumed name, I can understand that.

Wow, you could use a rest, Bill. And thanks for getting her into C.O.P.A., she got all our names

and got into all of our lines of research, too. Even that guy from HighTimes Magazine was her

butler and assistant for the entire C.O.P.A. session. HighTimes? He wrote for a pothead magazine

and he never heard of her either. Wow! He worked for Steve Hagen, their Editor, who doubled

as the photographer, too. And he was a pretty smart guy, too. Man those little old ladies in

tennis shoes are good! And until I did a search on Gordon Hall on the web he had me almost

fooled, too. I should have figured something was up when Sarah requested to meet me right

after she pulled into C.O.P.A. I was so flattered probably that I welcomed her and even paid

for her lunch, too. I knew little of her Anti-Communist Liaison - Committee of Correspondence

either. Obviously. And I remember hearing her voice during White House Press conferences

for decades. For decades and yet she changed so much that I would never have recognized

her in a million years. That gravelly, gruff voice. Mr. President, Mr. President, Mr. President!

And all the while she was a little McCarthyite beatch too. No wonder JFK never liked to call

on her... She was looking out for Willoughby and her boys long after they were dead. NOW do

you understand why they all must be tracked down and exposed and defeated?

NOW do you understand why I am doing this research? Because no one else can or will.

Just too complex. Too intertwined and too important. Join me if you wish, you helped me

out with finding Nathaniel Weyl and I got him to confess to 2 felonies related to Operation

Red Cross. And he admitted that Senator Barry Goldwater was behind it all, too. Encouraging

someone to enter Cuba's territorial waters to commit a felony in order to get elected? Damn!

Those guys would do just about anything to replace JFK would they not? And then they did!

"In Your Heart You Know He's Right!" OR "In Your Guts You Know He's Nuts!"

Edited by John Bevilaqua

John Judge is a pretty strict Door Keeper and very few people got in to give speeches or reports who weren't known or on the up and up, except apparently you.

Rather than sending an old hag like Sarah McClendon, I wished the CIA would send someone with some money and buy their way in, like they did in the Good Old Days.

COPA isn't allergic to CIA funding, but it is to idiots.

I'm sure that once the infiltrators figured out who you were they realized COPA wasn't a threat to anybody at all and left us alone.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

I'm still waiting.

BK

Man, do you even realize what you are saying? You just contradicted yourself within 8 hours flat.

How the heck does that look? You got taken in by her, hook, line and sinker didn't you? And you

even messed up the color coding and quotes on your first message about McClendon.

Did she infiltrate C.O.P.A. or not? I say she did and you are afraid to admit it.

NOW do you realize how sneaky and slimey those McCarthyites really are and what they are

actually capable of? Gordon Hall and Sarah McClendon and even Grace Hoag are all cut from

the same cloth. Little old men and women in tennis shoes ready to stab you in the back at

the drop of a hat. And you still feel the same way about Harry Angular, too? He shoud have

been helping with research INTO the John Birch Society not AWAY from it? And as for John

McAdams, from his very first web posting I could see where he was going. Admittedly he

Wow, you could use a rest, Bill. And thanks for getting her into C.O.P.A., she got all our names

and got into all of our lines of research, too. Even that guy from HighTimes Magazine was her

butler and assistant for the entire C.O.P.A. session. HighTimes? He wrote for a pothead magazine

and he never heard of her either. Wow! He worked for Steve Hagen, their Editor, who doubled

as the photographer, too. And he was a pretty smart guy, too. Man those little old ladies in

tennis shoes are good! And until I did a search on Gordon Hall on the web he had me almost

fooled, too. I should have figured something was up when Sarah requested to meet me right

after she pulled into C.O.P.A. I was so flattered probably that I welcomed her and even paid

for her lunch, too. I knew little of her Anti-Communist Liaison - Committee of Correspondence

either. Obviously. And I remember hearing her voice during White House Press conferences

for decades. For decades and yet she changed so much that I would never have recognized

her in a million years. That gravelly, gruff voice. Mr. President, Mr. President, Mr. President!

And all the while she was a little McCarthyite beatch too. No wonder JFK never liked to call

on her... She was looking out for Willoughby and her boys long after they were dead. NOW do

NOW do you understand why I am doing this research? Because no one else can or will.

Just too complex. Too intertwined and too important. Join me if you wish, you helped me

out with finding Nathaniel Weyl and I got him to confess to 2 felonies related to Operation

Red Cross. And he admitted that Senator Barry Goldwater was behind it all, too. Encouraging

someone to enter Cuba's territorial waters to commit a felony in order to get elected? Damn!

Those guys would do just about anything to replace JFK would they not? And then they did!

Let me give you a news flash pal, in the last 3 or 4 days, in various posts, you have insulted in no particular order

Gaeton Fonzi

Gordon Winslow

COPA

and, I think I speak for quite a few individuals here on the forum, conducted yourself like a boorish, idiot.

Apparently, you have nothing to offer other than explaining to the members of this Forum, what a genius you are, with the added insult that we are all somehow fortunate to be graced by your presence.

I will not state anything else, except that your credibility shrinks by the minute, if you have any left.

Someone should explain the meaning of the word FLAMING to you.......

It is synonymous with persons that have an exaggerated sense of their own importance.

BTW Do not continue to email me with any of your rantings.....

I'm still waiting.

BK

Let me give you a news flash pal, in the last 3 or 4 days, in various posts, you have insulted in no particular order

Gaeton Fonzi

Gordon Winslow

COPA

Because of Winslow and Fonzi I lost a $25,000+ guaranteed book deal, dude. And because of Winslow's stupidity

he painted a target on my back and sent Frank Sturgis looking for me, so mind you're own damn business. And I am

just trying to warn people out there about some people on COPA are only there to frustrate, divert and deflect

the investigation from the correct suspects because apparently you have not a clue and have yet to realize that

on your own. Like Sarah McClendon, Gordon Hall, Fletcher Prouty and many others. This may just be some sort

of Facebook blogging exercise for you because THAT is where childish Flaming goes on. When I rip into someone

it is because they deserve it and because it is to warn you of what has been going on and what is going on with

these discussion groups. You think this is like Trivial Pursuit don't you? Or some parlor game like Monopoly, right?

Guess again buddy. Your posts are useless to the solution. And your naivete is just astounding. You think we just

have to worry about the CIA and the FBI? Well guess again bucko. Our worst enemies come from the radical

right because those morons actually killed JFK in case you have yet to figure it all out which I believe is the case.

So if you want Marquis of Queensbury rules, go watch The Ultimate Fighter, ok? McClendon, Hall and Prouty are the

face of the deliberate opposition and if you haven't figured it out yet, you never will. You were getting close and then

you let those idiots stick their noses into progress and blow snots all over you. Hope you enjoyed it.

The Sarah McClendon I knew was a nice little old lady, and if you are afraid of her then she got the best of you.

Nobody sent her to infiltrate COPA.

Anybody can infiltrate COPA.

In fact, I think it appropriate for people to follow Sarah McClendon and support COPA.

And all you Dude and Dudasses, Check out COPA's web site.

http://www.politicalassassinations.com/

Sign our JFK Grand Jury petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/jfkgjury/petition.html

Join us at the annual JFK Peace Speech memorial at American University in Washington DC on Wednesday June 10, and at the annual regional meeting in Dallas in November.

http://www.parapolitics.info/copa/copa2002gallery/index.html

Infiltrate COPA. Send a donation, become a card carrying member, join us in the fight to free the JFK and MLK assassination records, and uncover the truth behind the assassinations of the 60s. Help end political assassinations and become part of the solution.

Don't be a sap on the sidelines. Join us in the fight, along with Sarah McClendon, Peter Dale Scott, Dick Gregory, John Newman, Dick Russell, Walt Brown, Jerry Rose, Dr. Cyril Wecht, Dr. Gary Aguilar, Bob Groden, Jimmy DiEugenio, Lisa Pease, John Judge, T. Carter, Judge Joe Brown and hundreds of other truely independent researchers, including a dozen members of this forum, in trying to answer the outstanding questions about the assassinations.

Vilified by Mockingbird Max Holland, Ken Rahn, Gerald Posner and John Manchurian Bevilaquatsky, so we must be doing something right.

Thanks,

BK

The Sarah McClendon I knew was a nice little old lady, and if you are afraid of her then she got the best of you.

In fact, I think it appropriate for people to follow Sarah McClendon and support COPA.

Thanks,

BK

Oh, I get it now. Sounds like you still have not accepted the fact that Sarah McClendon's friends and compatriots were actually BEHIND the assassination of JFK and they were also behind the very early efforts to cover-up the assassination of JFK and to deflect the attention from the far right wing extremists like The John Birch Society and The Liberty Lobby? Wow! They were obviously behind JFK's (and later Clinton's) character assassinations so why not the actual assassination.

Why did Sarah McClendon join up with Charles Willoughby and Billy James Hargis plus Edward "Brainwashing" Hunter and Alex

Rorke on the Anti-Communist Liaison - Committee of Correspondence? There were only four people there and she was one of them. She was Mata Hari and a silver tongued little old lady who knows how to charm, and defuse and then pounce. She fooled you big time.

Why did she get all rumbled and twisted when I started writing about her little Nazi buddies like Willoughby and Morris? Ever think of that?

You think that Dick Russell's confidential informant fingered Adolph Tscheppe-Weidenbach (Charles Willoughby) incorrectly or dishonestly when he said?

EVEN THE PATRIOTS CAN NOT TAKE THE LAW INTO THEIR OWN HANDS...

You think that all the research into Charles Willoughby by myself and many others was all for naught, like the person who wrote The History of the Korean War volumes I and II? Professor Bruce Cumings from Northwestern. He makes a convincing case that Willoughby and H. L. Hunt agitated for The Korean War then created a deliberately staged incident looking like an incursion of North Vietnamese troops into South Korea. They were wearing fake North Korean uniforms, apparently manufactured by someone in the textiles and military uniform industry (hint, hint) and then they somehow later profited immensely in Soybean Futures because they had cornered the market BEFORE the start of The Korean War... just before. Sounds like the same thing Draper did with the Viet Nam war and Rockwell Standard does it not? And Dick Russell asked me if Willoughby ever worked for H. L. Hunt and I told him that after being sacked he helped H. L. Hunt find oil drilling properties in Mozambique using their Soybean futures profits and that is how Hunt was enriched.

And I bet you think that the insertion of Gen. Douglas MacArthur into the movie version of ManCand and not the novel version was just an accident, too, right? Well think again dude. Who was Benjamin K. Arthur supposed to be then? Dick Benjamin? Benjamin Franklin? MacArthur's father-in-law was named Benjamin I think.

So you think you know better than Prof. Bruce Cumings, know more than Russell's unamed informant on Willoughby, Richard Condon John Roy Carlson ("Under Cover" and "The Plotters") and Nagell all put together? Dude, I guess Mrs. Kelly must have raised a genius then.

Lee Forman reminded me that Nagell indicated that the El Paso connections involved some very serious Nazi connections and Dick Russell SPECIFICALLY asked me who James Wheeler-Hill and Baron Charles Wrangel actually were. They were close fiends and associates of both Vonsiatsky and Willoughby for decades and they were ex-Czarists, White Russians and pro-Nazis who were in league with Wm. F. Buckley's buddies, The Coudert Brothers, the German American Bund, William Dudley Pelley and his protege Rev. Gerald L K Smith from The Silver Shirts. And Pelley ran The Ashville Conference that led up to The Plot to Seize the White House ( written by Jules Archer) after FDR was elected which also involved J.P. Morgan and Draper, too. Are you taking notes? Is this sinking in for anyone? Nagell fingered James Wheeler-Hill and Baron Charles Wrangel, do you not believe him?

As for the Birchers, even Jack Ruby, said that the same people behind the Impeach Earl Warren campaigns, who held important positions of power in Dallas were behind the JFK murder. And that if you get me out of Dallas and back to Washington, I can talk but not here. And that would include, Robert Morris and... and... Charles Willoughby and Edwin Walker and Larrie Schmidt and that whole Deutsch National Zeitung crowd with Gerhard Frey who called up Walker after the fact of JFK's deaths. Frey's buddies were people like Theodor Oberlander, Yaroslaw Stetsko from ABN and OUN, who all knew Spas T. Raikin from ABN where Willoughby was also prominent. How about the Wanted For Treason Poster... the whole nine yards... you know the drill. Frey was at WACCFL in 1958 with E. Howard Hunt, and all of Frey's friends ended up at WACL when Ray S. Cline and Draper's Roger Pearson were heading up that little Nazi entourage.

Are you even smarter and more perspicacious about the JFK hit than Jack Ruby was? Seriously? For real, dude? I just can't believe that. Megalomania rears its ugly head. Even megalomaniacs can suffer from delusions of grandeur. In my case , it ain't bragging if you can do it.

And you even put me in touch with that Eugenicist Nathaniel Weyl... and you linked the NSA building into... Draper's Rockwell International, right? And then your unique and very valuable information about Collins Radio... was published and then they were purchased by Rockwell International. Dude, you were so close... so close... yet so far away. Get back on track, put it all together before it is too late. The handwriting is on the wall... Join Dick Russell, Richard Case Nagell, Jack Ruby, Richard Condon and even Joseph Milteer ("The Patriots are in the clear on this..."), Bruce Cumings and others who have all figured it out from FIRST HAND sources.

Name a half-dozen (give or take) people, sharing a unified conspiracy theory, who knew more than these people did about the JFK hit.

Richard Case Nagell, Richard Giesbrecht, John Roy Carlson, Jack Ruby, Mae Brussell, Richard Condon, Joseph Milteer & yours truly

Name them. If you had to put your money on a half-dozen people who would you choose to listen to and to trust and to believe?

When people say: "If there was a conspiracy then someone would have heard about it and talked." Well there was and they did....

But they had to rub elbows with the plotters, the shooters, the planners, the wheel-turners, the string-pullers, etc. Not just armchair

quarterbacks writing blogs and speculating or hypothecating in their spare time. REAL WITNESSES. As for me I go with these guys...

Later, dude.

Edited by John Bevilaqua

Thanks,

BK

No, you still don't get it, Dude. I'm not interested in vilifying those who killed JFK, I'm interested in identifying them, and engaging them, - and Sarah McClendon wasn't one of them.

And when I nail them down, I'm not going to point fingers and yell and rant and rave and foam at the mouth, I want to rub elbows with them, get them drunk and find out how and why they did it.

Bill Kelly

Oh, I get it now. Sounds like you still have not accepted the fact that Sarah McClendon's friends and compatriots were actually BEHIND the assassination of JFK and they were also behind the very early efforts to cover-up the assassination of JFK and to deflect the attention from the far right wing extremists like The John Birch Society and The Liberty Lobby? Wow! They were obviously behind JFK's (and later Clinton's) character assassinations so why not the actual assassination.

Why did Sarah McClendon join up with Charles Willoughby and Billy James Hargis plus Edward "Brainwashing" Hunter and Alex

Rorke on the Anti-Communist Liaison - Committee of Correspondence? There were only four people there and she was one of them. She was Mata Hari and a silver tongued little old lady who knows how to charm, and defuse and then pounce. She fooled you big time.

Why did she get all rumbled and twisted when I started writing about her little Nazi buddies like Willoughby and Morris? Ever think of that?

You think that Dick Russell's confidential informant fingered Adolph Tscheppe-Weidenbach (Charles Willoughby) incorrectly or dishonestly when he said?

EVEN THE PATRIOTS CAN NOT TAKE THE LAW INTO THEIR OWN HANDS...

You think that all the research into Charles Willoughby by myself and many others was all for naught, like the person who wrote The History of the Korean War volumes I and II? Professor Bruce Cumings from Northwestern. He makes a convincing case that Willoughby and H. L. Hunt agitated for The Korean War then created a deliberately staged incident looking like an incursion of North Vietnamese troops into South Korea. They were wearing fake North Korean uniforms, apparently manufactured by someone in the textiles and military uniform industry (hint, hint) and then they somehow later profited immensely in Soybean Futures because they had cornered the market BEFORE the start of The Korean War... just before. Sounds like the same thing Draper did with the Viet Nam war and Rockwell Standard does it not? And Dick Russell asked me if Willoughby ever worked for H. L. Hunt and I told him that after being sacked he helped H. L. Hunt find oil drilling properties in Mozambique using their Soybean futures profits and that is how Hunt was enriched.

And I bet you think that the insertion of Gen. Douglas MacArthur into the movie version of ManCand and not the novel version was just an accident, too, right? Well think again dude. Who was Benjamin K. Arthur supposed to be then? Dick Benjamin? Benjamin Franklin? MacArthur's father-in-law was named Benjamin I think.

So you think you know better than Prof. Bruce Cumings, know more than Russell's unamed informant on Willoughby, Richard Condon John Roy Carlson ("Under Cover" and "The Plotters") and Nagell all put together? Dude, I guess Mrs. Kelly must have raised a genius then.

Lee Forman reminded me that Nagell indicated that the El Paso connections involved some very serious Nazi connections and Dick Russell SPECIFICALLY asked me who James Wheeler-Hill and Baron Charles Wrangel actually were. They were close fiends and associates of both Vonsiatsky and Willoughby for decades and they were ex-Czarists, White Russians and pro-Nazis who were in league with Wm. F. Buckley's buddies, The Coudert Brothers, the German American Bund, William Dudley Pelley and his protege Rev. Gerald L K Smith from The Silver Shirts. And Pelley ran The Ashville Conference that led up to The Plot to Seize the White House ( written by Jules Archer) after FDR was elected which also involved J.P. Morgan and Draper, too. Are you taking notes? Is this sinking in for anyone? Nagell fingered James Wheeler-Hill and Baron Charles Wrangel, do you not believe him?

As for the Birchers, even Jack Ruby, said that the same people behind the Impeach Earl Warren campaigns, who held important positions of power in Dallas were behind the JFK murder. And that if you get me out of Dallas and back to Washington, I can talk but not here. And that would include, Robert Morris and... and... Charles Willoughby and Edwin Walker and Larrie Schmidt and that whole Deutsch National Zeitung crowd with Gerhard Frey who called up Walker after the fact of JFK's deaths. Frey's buddies were people like Theodor Oberlander, Yaroslaw Stetsko from ABN and OUN, who all knew Spas T. Raikin from ABN where Willoughby was also prominent. How about the Wanted For Treason Poster... the whole nine yards... you know the drill. Frey was at WACCFL in 1958 with E. Howard Hunt, and all of Frey's friends ended up at WACL when Ray S. Cline and Draper's Roger Pearson were heading up that little Nazi entourage.

Are you even smarter and more perspicacious about the JFK hit than Jack Ruby was? Seriously? For real, dude? I just can't believe that. Megalomania rears its ugly head. Even megalomaniacs can suffer from delusions of grandeur. In my case , it ain't bragging if you can do it.

And you even put me in touch with that Eugenicist Nathaniel Weyl... and you linked the NSA building into... Draper's Rockwell International, right? And then your unique and very valuable information about Collins Radio... was published and then they were purchased by Rockwell International. Dude, you were so close... so close... yet so far away. Get back on track, put it all together before it is too late. The handwriting is on the wall... Join Dick Russell, Richard Case Nagell, Jack Ruby, Richard Condon and even Joseph Milteer ("The Patriots are in the clear on this..."), Bruce Cumings and others who have all figured it out from FIRST HAND sources.

Name a half-dozen (give or take) people, sharing a unified conspiracy theory, who knew more than these people did about the JFK hit.

Richard Case Nagell, Richard Giesbrecht, John Roy Carlson, Jack Ruby, Mae Brussell, Richard Condon, Joseph Milteer & yours truly

Name them. If you had to put your money on a half-dozen people who would you choose to listen to and to trust and to believe?

When people say: "If there was a conspiracy then someone would have heard about it and talked." Well there was and they did....

But they had to rub elbows with the plotters, the shooters, the planners, the wheel-turners, the string-pullers, etc. Not just armchair

quarterbacks writing blogs and speculating or hypothecating in their spare time. REAL WITNESSES. As for me I go with these guys...

Later, dude.

Pssssst! COPA was also 'penetrated' by some of the most progressive and aware; active and anti-fascist people around. So, what is the point? No organization or invididual is 'penetrated' or 'targeted' unless they annoy or make worried the 'bad guys'. I know nothing about the individuals named, but if they were from the 'Borg' it would not surprise me - given COPA's vanguard stance. 

Thank you Peter,

But JB can't answer you because he's so wound up with his own prejudices and hate that he can't recognize that the people he hates are also people.

As for COPA being penetrated, the whole idea fits in with my model of viewing the assassination as part of a battle between competing intelligence networks - and McClendon News Service, the Liberty Lobby and the John Birch Society were all, are all little intelligence agencies that kept their own files and ran their own operations.

It's just that there are dozens, if not hundreds of such networks, and they all intertwine, some working together others against one another. The assassination of JFK even brought some together, like the FBI and SS, who had to work together for once to keep their stories straight.

COPA's effectiveness has never been realized, and it could be much more aggressive, but few people want to work together towards common goals.

As for the intelligence networks responsible for the assassination penetrating COPA, I'm sure that's happened, probably through the Cuban contingent, when what needs to be done is for COPA to penetrate the responsible network. Any volunteers?

BK

BK

Pssssst! COPA was also 'penetrated' by some of the most progressive and aware; active and anti-fascist people around. So, what is the point? No organization or invididual is 'penetrated' or 'targeted' unless they annoy or make worried the 'bad guys'. I know nothing about the individuals named, but if they were from the 'Borg' it would not surprise me - given COPA's vanguard stance. 

Thank you Peter,

But JB can't answer you because he's so wound up with his own prejudices and hate that he can't recognize that the people he hates are also people.

As for COPA being penetrated, the whole idea fits in with my model of viewing the assassination as part of a battle between competing intelligence networks - and McClendon News Service, the Liberty Lobby and the John Birch Society were all, are all little intelligence agencies that kept their own files and ran their own operations.

It's just that there are dozens, if not hundreds of such networks, and they all intertwine, some working together others against one another. The assassination of JFK even brought some together, like the FBI and SS, who had to work together for once to keep their stories straight.

COPA's effectiveness has never been realized, and it could be much more aggressive, but few people want to work together towards common goals.

As for the intelligence networks responsible for the assassination penetrating COPA, I'm sure that's happened, probably through the Cuban contingent, when what needs to be done is for COPA to penetrate the responsible network. Any volunteers?

BK

BK

The point, Peter, is that about half or more of the membership of ASK, COPA, Lancer, etc. actually "know" who killed JFK and they know what the role of their organizational sponsors or close fiends actually was and they are there to "frustrate", "confuse", "deflect" and "debilliate" the other members from ever getting to the bottom or to the "Final Solution" as I call it. So unless we are able to

identify those individuals in that "suspected of obstrucion of justice" category from the far right groups like: JBS, YAF, INCA, ASC, Liberty Lobby, CNP, WACL, Cuban Archives, or wherever, we are destined to be surrounded by a "Spy vs. Spy" never ending ritualized dance which guarantees that it will take more than 50 years to solve the whole thing at which point all the "perps" will be dead and gone. Strange that I can name dozens and dozens of people from JBS, YAF, INCA, ASC, Liberty Lobby, CNP, WACL, Cuban Archives with memberships in ASK, COPA or Lancer a lot of whom have published manuscripts or books on the JFK subject, none of which implicate JBS, YAF, INCA, ASC, Liberty Lobby, CNP, WACL, Cuban Archives, etc. No surprise there. But there are only negligible numbers of people from the Left or the non-Right who are "suspected of obstrucion of justice". And that is because just about all of those from The Left focus on: JBS, YAF, INCA, ASC, Liberty Lobby, CNP, WACL, Cuban Archives. etc. Surprise, Surprise.

As long as we can minimize the number of Sarah McClendons, Gordon Halls, etc. who are the "invisible and silent" non-threatening but dangerous types we can focus on the obvious "visible and vocal" threats like the Rahns, the McAdams, the Edward Butlers, the Gordon Novels and those of that genre.

By the way, I could probably nominate a select few to go play in the street on FDR drive during rush hour or to try to emulate John Roy Carlson or Richard Giesbrecht or Willie Somersett in today's dangerous world? Imagine the guts or the desperation it would take to

be any one of those guys today? Gotta give them credit though.

"Yeah, put a wire ohn me dude, I am gonna sign up for the BUND and the KKK and WACL or CNP and then take names and kick some butt."

And that is why I have little or no respect for those desk jockeys out there who want to play Carleton Coon, or Gerry Hemming or Ulius Amoss or John Roy Carlson or Richard Giesbrecht or Willie Somersett and yet they can not quite pull it all off. All wannabes

and Midnight Cowboys. Dudley Dorights and Spidermen or Jimmy Olsons or Woodwards or Bernsteins who just can't shoot straight or

get the story right or see through the trees in the forest. Legitimate researchers? investigative Reporters? Authoritave Authors?

Give me a break. Try Bad News Bears, The Keystone Cops or The Gang Who Couldn't Shoot Straight is more like it. Gonna be 50 years soon and time is a wasting. Don't rain on my parade just because you are hopelessly stuck in the LaBrea Tarpits with all the other

nearly extinct dinosaurs. You should never have ventured into the LaBrea TarPits trying to scoop the low hanging fruit in the first place.

Serves you right, now you are stuck too. And a little mud from the rain you spill on my parade is not going to slow me down, either.

Never can and never will. If you don't want to help, then get the hell out of the way and stop reading my posts. Addictive are they not?

Some of you have sworn off the stuff, but just keep coming back for more, kinda like an addictive drug or gambling or high quality booze.

Following that cookie crumb trail or bread crumb trail like Hansel or Gretel heading for the oven then you realize the crumbs were from you.

Betcha you can't just read one.

Edited by John Bevilaqua