The Education Forum

John F Kennedy Museum / Sixth Floor Museum

Yes, Peter, I live in the Dallas area and am ashamed to take my out of town guests to the 6th Floor Museum.

Robert Groden frequently is over on the grassy knoll selling his lastest publications to tourists as well as other hawkers. [ At least his material is closer to the truth than anything you'll see in the museum. ]

Its a haunted place, Dealy Plaza is, and will remain so until the ghosts are vindicated.

jim

"" John F Kennedy Museum / Sixth Floor Museum, sadly, they promote nothing close to the truth ""

Yes, Peter, I live in the Dallas area and am ashamed to take my out of town guests to the 6th Floor Museum.

Robert Groden frequently is over on the grassy knoll selling his lastest publications to tourists as well as other hawkers. [ At least his material is closer to the truth than anything you'll see in the museum. ]

Its a haunted place, Dealy Plaza is, and will remain so until the ghosts are vindicated.jim

The 6th floor is EMPTY.......of the truth......

B........

Edited by Bernice Moore

Well I, for one, would certainly be interested in knowing what everyone (on this posting and elsewhere) really considers: "The Truth" to be.

So let's pretend we are each Lily Tomlin just for a moment, and we have 90 seconds to give our version of "The Truth" to the entire world for posterity.

Who wants to go first?

Well I, for one, would certainly be interested in knowing what everyone (on this posting and elsewhere) really considers: "The Truth" to be.

So let's pretend we are each Lily Tomlin just for a moment, and we have 90 seconds to give our version of "The Truth" to the entire world for posterity.

Who wants to go first?

John B.

Just having my manuscript/book reprinted. Will mail a copy to you after Sep. 10 this month. It seems that many of the people you

name in post were known to me, as I followed their extreme philosophy.

Let it be my 90 seconds for posterity.

H. Dean

hjay1211@gmail.com

Who wants to go first?

John B.

Just having my manuscript/book reprinted. Will mail a copy to you after Sep. 10 this month. It seems that many of the people you

H. Dean

hjay1211@gmail.com

Harry, I am looking forward to reading your manuscript and I am sure that several others here would share that same anticipation.

Can you give us a brief preview this weekend perhaps? For instance, listing the Top 10 organizations or groups which were not only looking forward

to JFK's death according to your thesis but which actually contributed something of significance to his final demise or to the cover-up?

This would be my list, but in no particular order:

1) The Military Affairs Committee of The Shickshinny Knights of Malta

2) The John Birch Society and related organizations like The Liberty Lobby, The Sons of Liberty and Defenders of the Constitution

3) The Asian People's Anti-Communist League (APACL) and Delegates to The World Anti-Communist Congress for Freedom

and Liberation in 1958 who later joined forces to become The World Anti-Communist League with delegates from all Continents and 50+ countries

4) Former McCarthyites who were then held in total disrepute and regarded with utter contempt by almost everyone

5) Former MacArthur acolytes, devotees and hero worshippers also relegated to infamy, disrepute, ignominy and shame

6) The Minutemen, The Real Minutemen, the National States Rights Party and the nascent Militia Movement survivalist right

representatives from groups like Zarapath Horab and The Church of the Creator

7) The Young Americans for Freedom and the Anti-Communist Liaison Committee of Correspondence

8) The American Security Council (a/k/a The American Insecurity Council), The Anti-Bolshevik Nations and The Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists

9) The Pioneer Fund, the International Association for the Advancement of Eugenics and Ethnology and The American

Coalition of Patriotic Societies, the Intl Committee for the Defense of Christian Culture and the American Vigilante Group (AVG)

10) The Mississippi Sovereignty Commission, the KKK, the White Citizens Councils, the American Nazi Party, the American Council

of Christian Churches, The Constitution Party of the USA, and The Christian Defense League

Have I left anyone out? And so it has been recorded to posterity in order to prevent a recurrence of such a concentration of unmitigated power involving such a varied coterie of paranoids, schizophrenics, recalcitrants, insurrectionists, anarchists and violent, vituperative, vindictive and vitriolic

viragos beyond comprehension.

Who wants to go first?

John B.

H. Dean

hjay1211@gmail.com

Harry

Harry, I am looking forward to reading your manuscript and I am sure that several others here would share that same anticipation.

Can you give us a brief preview this weekend perhaps? For instance, listing the Top 10 organizations or groups which were not only looking forward

to JFK's death according to your thesis but which actually contributed something of significance to his final demise or to the cover-up?

This would be my list, but in no particular order:

1) The Military Affairs Committee of The Shickshinny Knights of Malta

2) The John Birch Society and related organizations like The Liberty Lobby, The Sons of Liberty and Defenders of the Constitution

3) The Asian People's Anti-Communist League (APACL) and Delegates to The World Anti-Communist Congress for Freedom

and Liberation in 1958 who later joined forces to become The World Anti-Communist League with delegates from all Continents and 50+ countries

4) Former McCarthyites who were then held in total disrepute and regarded with utter contempt by almost everyone

5) Former MacArthur acolytes, devotees and hero worshippers also relegated to infamy, disrepute, ignominy and shame

6) The Minutemen, The Real Minutemen, the National States Rights Party and the nascent Militia Movement survivalist right

representatives from groups like Zarapath Horab and The Church of the Creator

7) The Young Americans for Freedom and the Anti-Communist Liaison Committee of Correspondence

8) The American Security Council (a/k/a The American Insecurity Council), The Anti-Bolshevik Nations and The Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists

9) The Pioneer Fund, the International Association for the Advancement of Eugenics and Ethnology and The American

Coalition of Patriotic Societies, the Intl Committee for the Defense of Christian Culture and the American Vigilante Group (AVG)

10) The Mississippi Sovereignty Commission, the KKK, the White Citizens Councils, the American Nazi Party, the American Council

of Christian Churches, The Constitution Party of the USA, and The Christian Defense League

Have I left anyone out? And so it has been recorded to posterity in order to prevent a recurrence of such a concentration of unmitigated power involving such a varied coterie of paranoids, schizophrenics, recalcitrants, insurrectionists, anarchists and violent, vituperative, vindictive and vitriolic

viragos beyond comprehension.

John

At this point, I can say the 1990 {updated 2000} self published manuscript/book does

tell of the groups and individuals with whom I was associated, that did arrange and

hasten the 1963 death of Kennedy.

Harry