The Education Forum

10 minutes in dealey plaza 2009

found this on duncan's jfk forum thought others may enjoy who could not be there...thanks duncan.b.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha! Thanks Bernice. You can see me back behind the speaker at 8:47, and then again between 9:11--9:14. I was trying to adjust my backpack. That first speaker, BTW, was Mike Brownlow.

found this on duncan's jfk forum thought others may enjoy who could not be there...thanks duncan.b.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha! Thanks Bernice. You can see me back behind the speaker at 8:47, and then again between 9:11--9:14. I was trying to adjust my backpack. That first speaker, BTW, was Mike Brownlow.

We found you , there he is PAT.... :lol: YOU CANNOT GET AWAY EVEN WITH A BACKPACK ADJUSTMENT... :lol: TAKE CARE HOPE YOU HAD A GRAND TIME...BEST B..

Edited by Bernice Moore

We found you , there he is PAT.... :lol: YOU CANNOT GET AWAY EVEN WITH A BACKPACK ADJUSTMENT... :blink: TAKE CARE HOPE YOU HAD A GRAND TIME...BEST B..

I'm there too. At about 2:21 - 2:23 I walk in front of the camera. Dark hair, dark blue suit jacket. Behind me a guy named Russell, don't remember his last name and Ian Griggs, of Dealey Plaza, U.K. are talking to each other.

Earlier there's a guy, older looking gentleman, with a hat and what looks like an ascot around his neck, that's Ernie Brandt, a man who came forward about 5 or 6 years ago and says he was a witness to the assassination. I haven't met anyone yet who believes him.

At about 4:25 there's this guy in a blue shirt who helps Groden sell stuff. He's talking about the Tippit murder. Behind him are two women and a man. The woman with white hair, a black top and red skirt, and a leather strap of a purse or handbag is J. D. Tippit's widow. I know this because I saw on TV where she was interviewed. There was a local Dallas TV channel that had a news segment where someone has a car made up to look exactly like what Tippit was driving.

At about 6:03, no, the dog did not answer to the name lambchop. :(

At 6:05 in a red-ish brown kind of plaid shirt and bluejeans, that's Larry Hancock.

Joe Backes

We found you , there he is PAT.... :lol: YOU CANNOT GET AWAY EVEN WITH A BACKPACK ADJUSTMENT... :blink: TAKE CARE HOPE YOU HAD A GRAND TIME...BEST B..

I'm there too. At about 2:21 - 2:23 I walk in front of the camera. Dark hair, dark blue suit jacket. Behind me a guy named Russell, don't remember his last name and Ian Griggs, of Dealey Plaza, U.K. are talking to each other.

Earlier there's a guy, older looking gentleman, with a hat and what looks like an ascot around his neck, that's Ernie Brandt, a man who came forward about 5 or 6 years ago and says he was a witness to the assassination. I haven't met anyone yet who believes him.

At about 4:25 there's this guy in a blue shirt who helps Groden sell stuff. He's talking about the Tippit murder. Behind him are two women and a man. The woman with white hair, a black top and red skirt, and a leather strap of a purse or handbag is J. D. Tippit's widow. I know this because I saw on TV where she was interviewed. There was a local Dallas TV channel that had a news segment where someone has a car made up to look exactly like what Tippit was driving.

At 6:05 in a red-ish brown kind of plaid shirt and bluejeans, that's Larry Hancock.

Joe Backes

All the unusual suspects.

BK

Joe Backes

All the unusual suspects.

BK

Hi Joe saw you and ian...larry i had found previously..as bill says any further suspects... :( please come forward and id yourselves..thanks joe, bill Pat,,you all appear to have had a great week-end... anyone know of any further clips taken such as this that have been posted on the web..please let us know..thanks..best all take care...b here's the Tippit car link...www.dallasnews.com/.../dws/.../111909dnmetblow.2cb72ac4a.html could someone please enable this link dad durn it...forget it thanks anyway there is a thread further down the page by bill kelly his link works...

Edited by Bernice Moore