The Education Forum

The Real Lee Oswald

Digging around into the depths of my computer, I found this picture of which I had no memory . The man on the right, imo, is the real Lee Oswald. There's a certain photo of Lee in Marine Honor Guard-type uniform. I have it but can't find it right now. Lee's eyes are smaller-looking than Harvey's. I think this is our guy.

I'd like other opinions on the man on the right.

Kathy C

post-5645-1262484884_thumb.jpg

The man on the right is Donald Norton

What opinion is there to have on him?

And im positive you know that the person in that picture is Norton, why would you have it on your computer if you dont know who it is

Email John Armstrong and ask him about Norton

The man on the right is Donald Norton

What opinion is there to have on him?

And im positive you know that the person in that picture is Norton, why would you have it on your computer if you dont know who it is

Email John Armstrong and ask him about Norton

Well, thank you. So the man on the right with the long white hair is Donald O Norton. Hasn't someone in the Mae Brussels camp claimed Donald O Norton to be Lee Oswald? Well, here he is!! How do I get John Armstrong's email?

You haven't known me for very long. I did some research into Donald O Norton. I know the guy on the left is claimed to be Donald O Norton, but the real guy is on the right. I don't recall ever seeing this picture, but evidently I have.

Kathy C

Kathy,

The guy on the right is James Files.

James

OK. I saw James Files on TV years ago where he was telling how he shot the final, fatal shot. He was in prison and didn't look like the man in my picture. He claimed he was in Dallas and the conspirators knew him and gave him the rifle. He arrived at the Grassy Knoll just in time to shoot Kennedy and he did so. I will look up James Files.

Thank You,

Kathy C

I thought Kathy was talking about Donald Norton for sure! I thought she meant the guy on the right and made a mistake! Now to find out she thinks James Files is LHO :ph34r:

Who cares who James Files is? The guy is full of it

Edited by Dean Hagerman

I thought Kathy was talking about Donald Norton for sure! I thought she meant the guy on the right and made a mistake! Now to find out she thinks James Files is LHO :ph34r:

I don't care about James Files. Like I said, I've heard it before. And, yes to James Richard, that is a younger, thinner, much more attactive man in "my" picture of James Files on the right than in those prison movies. But yes, that is apparently James Files. (I didn't try to separate the 2 pictures, which came as one, because I have a new computer system and I don't know all its quirks yet.)

This all grows out of my interest in Donald O Norton. The later pictures I've seen in relation to Lee Oswald (Harvey and Lee), Donald O Norton and James Files -- They all have mustaches. I guess I didn't know so many assassins sport mustaches!

Kathy C

I don't care about James Files. Like I said, I've heard it before. And, yes to James Richard, that is a younger, thinner, much more attactive man in "my" picture of James Files on the right than in those prison movies. But yes, that is apparently James Files. (I didn't try to separate the 2 pictures, which came as one, because I have a new computer system and I don't know all its quirks yet.)

This all grows out of my interest in Donald O Norton. The later pictures I've seen in relation to Lee Oswald (Harvey and Lee), Donald O Norton and James Files -- They all have mustaches. I guess I didn't know so many assassins sport mustaches!

Kathy C

Kathy I have an important question

Do you have an extra copy of "Harvey and Lee"? that you would be willing to sell me since im stupid and didnt buy it when it came out?

Kathy I have an important question

Do you have an extra copy of "Harvey and Lee"? that you would be willing to sell me since im stupid and didnt buy it when it came out?

Amazon.com has 3 used copies, starting at $100, hardcover, like new. I think the shipping is $3.99.

Kathy C

Yes I know that

Nevermind