The Education Forum

Ron Lewis & The Young Man Outside Of The TSBD

Guest Duncan MacRae

I went back and looked at the picture again. It looks to me like he has some kind of earphone device on his ear.

Something else I noticed early on: his chin looks smaller than W's. Could someone have touched up the film of W crossing the street, so it doesn't positively identify him? Just a thought.

Who found this clip which was filmed, not photographed?

Kathy C

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy, thanks for the thread. I located a picture on McAdams' of the boys and you can see them better. One is wearing white socks, as is W-boy.

Kathy, while I have your attention: I can't ever see Robin Unger's photos. Can you fix that?

Here's the photo I came across -- I believe the boy on the left is W-boy. Please enlarge or resize the image on your computers.

Kathy C

post-5645-1264907338_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Kathy,

If you are talking about photos Robin included in his posts on that thread, they are not there because they were attachments, and he must have removed them to free up space. (That is why sites like Photobucket are so great. No need to free up anything).

The Other Kathy

I never knew that. Half the time I can't see them and I don't see anyone else complaining about it.

Thanks,

Kathy C

As I missing something? What would be the purpose of having an 18-year old GWBush in Dealey? Nobody in their right mind would "place" such a young kid there, and Bush was probably politically unaware at the time to boot. And if he was there by happenstance as a kid, what is the significance?

If it's him -- he never told anyone he was in Dealey Plaza on that day. He witnesses the murder of the President, then decades later becomes a President himself. It's suspicious in much the same way Nixon's presence in Dallas was, leaving Dallas shortly before the murder, and never wanting to admit to "the whole Bay of Pigs thing."

G.W. Bush had nothing to do with the assassanation. There's no real proof he was even in Dealey Plaza.

And....he kept America safe.

GHW Bush was deeply involved in the JFK assassination.

GW Bush was involved in the 911 tragedy, was a dunce, a stooge, a puppet and the worst president

ever, even worse than Obama. GW Bush (a stooge for dad, Cheney and Rumsfeld), led us into endless

"false wars on terrror" and deaths of thousands. He kept America SAFE for oilmen and bankers. He

left us bankrupted.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

G.W. Bush had nothing to do with the assassanation. There's no real proof he was even in Dealey Plaza.

GW Bush was involved in the 911 tragedy, was a dunce, a stooge, a puppet and the worst president

ever, even worse than Obama. GW Bush (a stooge for dad, Cheney and Rumsfeld), led us into endless

"false wars on terrror" and deaths of thousands. He kept America SAFE for oilmen and bankers. He

left us bankrupted.

Jack

"false wars on terror"? Tell that to the familys of Americans killed by AL Qaeda.

Edited by John Dugan

left us bankrupted.

Jack

"false wars on terror"? Tell that to the familys of Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg.

I will tell it to anyone. 911 was a FALSE FLAG event staged by people in our own government

and BLAMED ON TERRORISTS. The families you mention need to learn the proof.

Jack

He kept America safe my ass. W, like Jack White says, was up to his neck in 9/11. I'm almost glad this was brought up. The first object, imo, was a missile into the WTC. The second plane was a cargo plane with no windows. The plane in PA was shot down. A missile hit the Pentagon. Then there were the anthrax scare. You can't tell me outsiders did all that.

What happened to the passengers that were on the 3 planes? I remember reading that they all came to one airport on their planes and were taken off and brought to a large building at the airport. These people must have died. I read they got on a single plane, which flew over the Atlantic Ocean and nose-dived. Why save them when people were dying at the other sites? I guess Bush had to compromise. He couldn't use a passenger plane. So we had 2 missiles, a plane allegedly shot down (and Rumsfeld said this -- see youtube.com) and one cargo plane.

Kathy C

x6bzaa.jpg

look people, it's obvious....

do some bad photoshop, draw a bunch of scientifically irrelevant lines, draw some even more preposterous conclusions and you can see its obviously

TONY DOW!

then waste time arguing about erroneous minutiae and slagging previous unrelated 'research' by other posters and you now have yet another blind alley

of trivial ephemera to waste your ample and unrestrained free time on...

or..it could be the potato bikini monster...

i was going to go through it point by point but again the sheer lunacy of this thread precludes this...

"but his head is clearly not the same size!"

" it's the interference of the humidity on the lens..it's Tony Dow! TONY DOW I TELL YOU!"

"you are a paid CIA SHILL and a republican!"

" I have an email from Mark Lane and he confirms this is in fact Potato Bikini Monster and not Tony Dow"

"produce said email from Mark Lane then"

"oh i had a hard drive crash.."

etc etc etc..

If i get murdered in the middle of a public foto op, please, do me a favor and don't step into investigate.

I wouldn't want an innocent hedge, lens flare, guy from the pet store or just some clown who happened to get snapped in a picture to get blamed for it

using a pile of nonsense and idiotic conjecture to send him/her/fauna/flora to the chair....

the important part of this foto is the building behind him.

get a grip people...

yet another amusingly sad thread...

the worst president ever

I think Warren G Harding was by far the worst president ever

Dean...I will stack up W against Harding as the premier baddest ever and win hands down.

Name one bad effect that Harding had on the nation...one that outlived his term of office.

Harding never got us into false wars on "terror" killing thousands or millions.

Jack

He kept America safe my ass. W, like Jack White says, was up to his neck in 9/11. I'm almost glad this was brought up. The first object, imo, was a missile into the WTC. The second plane was a cargo plane with no windows. The plane in PA was shot down. A missile hit the Pentagon. Then there were the anthrax scare. You can't tell me outsiders did all that.

What happened to the passengers that were on the 3 planes? I remember reading that they all came to one airport on their planes and were taken off and brought to a large building at the airport. These people must have died. I read they got on a single plane, which flew over the Atlantic Ocean and nose-dived. Why save them when people were dying at the other sites? I guess Bush had to compromise. He couldn't use a passenger plane. So we had 2 missiles, a plane allegedly shot down (and Rumsfeld said this -- see youtube.com) and one cargo plane.

Kathy C

there's the problem, you read too much trash. Read this: Everything you read on the internet is NOT TRUE.