Why was this man carrying a toy dog...

Jack White

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This black man, standing alone on Houston Street, strangely has a pink toy dog

under his left arm. Why? Anything conspiratorial here? Does the dog hide a

hidden gun? Today, the Secret Service would likely throw him to the ground.

Just one for the HUH? File.

Jack

It's odd but Jackie was given a little toy dog at Love Field and when they were on Houston, Jackie is showing President Kennedy the toy.

Kathy C

Guest Stephen Turner

Jack

It's odd but Jackie was given a little toy dog at Love Field and when they were on Houston, Jackie is showing President Kennedy the toy.

Kathy C

Kathy, I think thats an urban legend. I may be wrong but I think the only thing Jackie was agiven at Love Field was a bunch of Red roses.

Jack

Kathy C

Kathy, I think thats an urban legend. I may be wrong but I think the only thing Jackie was agiven at Love Field was a bunch of Red roses.

Not true. Jackie Kennedy did have a lamb chop type stuffed toy with her when she drove away from Love Field. I've seen the footage.

Kathy C

Jackie and "Lambchop"

lambchopandJackienotKenrahn.jpg

clearer picture of what Jackie was carrying (credit Jean Davison)

post-5680-1266246410_thumb.jpg

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...cb104e?lnk=raot

Kathy,

In addition to the bouquet of red roses she was given at Love Field, Jackie was also given a small bouquet of chrysanthemums. According to FBI agent Robert Frazier’s notes they were found when the FBI examined the limousine after the assassination, and Frazier actually identifies them as chrysanthemums in those notes. Frazier also sketched exactly where they were found (on JFK’s side of the backseat in the corner) and they appear there in the FBI photographs of the limo backseat.

By simply comparing the two images that you posted, we can see how what are obviously chrysanthemums in the clear John Mazziota Dallas Morning News photo of JFK and Jackie taken near the fence at Love field as they begin to head towards the limousine appears to more resemble a stuffed toy of Lampchop in the blurry, less clear Bob Welch film frame of Jackie getting into the limousine.*

So, I believe that what we see in the picture are the chrysanthemums, not a stuffed toy of Lampchop.

I also think Jean Hill saw the chrysanthemums and also thought they were a dog.

Todd

*Later in the In the Bob Welch film Jackie makes it a point to show the bouquet of chrysanthemums to the President.

Edited by Todd W. Vaughan

Not true. Jackie Kennedy did have a lamb chop type stuffed toy with her when she drove away from Love Field. I've seen the footage.

Hi Ter!

I was always enamored of the lambchop, myself, and had seen the footage too. Was a tad disappointed when back in the 90s sometime I saw an enlargement of a photo taken at Love Field hanging in the lobby of the 6th Floor Museum that made it clear lambykins was actually a small bunch of very pale lavender asters. Frazier of the FBI labeled them chysanthemums in his drawing of where they were found in the seat of the limo, and they are photographed there in the limo exam photos. No doubt, imo, that this fluffy bunch is what Jean Hill saw on the seat between JFK and Jackie on Elm St.

I still love my lambchop that researcher Russ Shearer gave me years and years ago though.

Bests,

Barb :-)

refer to the end of the second last section of Bell

Guest John Gillespie
LOL -Jack White the Rorschach test king of the EF! The image is too low res to say what it was and there are zero accounts of a black man pointing his toy dog at JFK when he was shot. :ice:):P:D:lol:

------------------------------------------

Well, we have Black Dog Man, so why not Black Man Dog? Or Katmandu, for that matter?

But seriously folks, if the entire photographic record has been falsified, we may as well call this a pre-op E. Howard Hunt.

Is this from Bell?

I'm going with a stuffed armadillo (it was Texas).

Aw, c'mon, let's have a late night Presidents Day chuckle.

JG

I believe that the "Lamb Chop" doll was given to Mrs. Kennedy by a family during the motorcade.

The procession stopped when it reached a family holding a sign that said, "Mr. President, please stop and shake our hands". Kennedy had the limo stop and did just that. The stop and the elation of the family can be seen in the motorcade video produced by Bob Groden.

Kathy C

Jackie and "Lambchop"

lambchopandJackienotKenrahn.jpg

clearer picture of what Jackie was carrying (credit Jean Davison)

post-5680-1266246410_thumb.jpg

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...cb104e?lnk=raot

Kathy,

In addition to the bouquet of red roses she was given at Love Field, Jackie was also given a small bouquet of chrysanthemums. According to FBI agent Robert Frazier’s notes they were found when the FBI examined the limousine after the assassination, and Frazier actually identifies them as chrysanthemums in those notes. Frazier also sketched exactly where they were found (on JFK’s side of the backseat in the corner) and they appear there in the FBI photographs of the limo backseat.

By simply comparing the two images that you posted, we can see how what are obviously chrysanthemums in the clear John Mazziota Dallas Morning News photo of JFK and Jackie taken near the fence at Love field as they begin to head towards the limousine appears to more resemble a stuffed toy of Lampchop in the blurry, less clear Bob Welch film frame of Jackie getting into the limousine.*

So, I believe that what we see in the picture are the chrysanthemums, not a stuffed toy of Lampchop.

I also think Jean Hill saw the chrysanthemums and also thought they were a dog.

Todd

*Later in the In the Bob Welch film Jackie makes it a point to show the bouquet of chrysanthemums to the President.

Correction: John Mazziota worked for the Dallas Times Herald, not the Dallas Morning News.

refer to the end of the second last section of Bell

I watched the Bell film again. I don't know what you're talking about. As far as the FBI finding flowers in the car, I thought the Secret Service cleaned the car as best they could under Johnson's orders. Am I wrong? Is there a photo?

Kathy C

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/galle...&fullsize=1

OK. It's a bit of an obsession of mine, to have the answer to ''Who were the cop and the woman who walked towards and past Bell? No one's come forward with a knowing of what was the badge, who, of all cops wore a dark long overcoat. I thought perhaps that cropped photo resembled the colouring of the womans dress, headscarf. So, if no-one sees that, I'll keep looking. Thanks for replying though.

edit: typos

Edited by John Dolva