The Education Forum

Hole in the Limo Floor?

I received a PM from Gary Mack on this subject. BUT...since I never signed the contract to become a "sock puppet" for Gary, I guess if he thinks it's important to the topic, he can either (a) post his comments himself [like THAT will ever happen!] or get one of his other "sock puppets" to post it for him.

I read something about this the other day, and it was vague. Can anyone offer more reference or documentation for this? Was there any specific location for this hole?

Any help is much appreciated.

Mike

I am not aware of anything specific about this claim. There was nothing indicated in the documents related to the FBI exam of the limo, though, as the FBI memo states, they did not pull up the carpeting at that time, just around the edges. However, Vaughn Ferguson replaced the limo carpeting in early December, and there was no mention of any defect in the floor at that time either.

I read something about this the other day, and it was vague. Can anyone offer more reference or documentation for this? Was there any specific location for this hole?

Mike

I am not aware of anything specific about this claim. There was nothing indicated in the documents related to the FBI exam of the limo, though, as the FBI memo states, they did not pull up the carpeting at that time, just around the edges. However, Vaughn Ferguson replaced the limo carpeting in early December, and there was no mention of any defect in the floor at that time either.

Pamela,

I was hoping you would chime in. I really had little faith in this, its just one of those strange things you encounter in research I suppose. I consider you to be one of the most knowledgeable about the limo, so I will be writing this off as an odd inaccuracy. Thank You.

Mike

Mike, unfortunately the FBI refused to do its job--INVESTIGATE--so we will never be able to write off rumors such as this one.

As stated, I saw in the Archives that there was a Rosen memo on this the next day. He reported back that he'd called one man--Robert Bouck--who told them there was no hole in the floor. END OF INVESTIGATION.

Mike

Pamela,

I was hoping you would chime in. I really had little faith in this, its just one of those strange things you encounter in research I suppose. I consider you to be one of the most knowledgeable about the limo, so I will be writing this off as an odd inaccuracy. Thank You.

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the support.

This is something that may be a limo myth, but it might not hurt to keep the door open just in case something else pops up. While I have spoken with Robert Frazier and feel fairly sure he is not deliberately hiding anything, it seems to me that the limo exam was too little, too late, and that didn't bother him at all. So it concerns me that he didn't see a need to 'think outside the box' and start asking serious questions about what had happened not only during the assassination, but in the intervening 12 hours when the SS had control of the limo.

Ironically, our only glimpse so far into the life of someone who was really concerned with what happened to the limo is Vaughn Ferguson, whose memo caused an uproar in DC and was the catalyst for the Rowley letter of Jan 64 being written to Lee Rankin.

Frankly, the discussion in the main Judyth thread has disintegrated so irreparably, I have stopped even looking at it. It is a refreshing change to get back to the limo.

Mike

Pamela,

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the support.

This is something that may be a limo myth, but it might not hurt to keep the door open just in case something else pops up. While I have spoken with Robert Frazier and feel fairly sure he is not deliberately hiding anything, it seems to me that the limo exam was too little, too late, and that didn't bother him at all. So it concerns me that he didn't see a need to 'think outside the box' and start asking serious questions about what had happened not only during the assassination, but in the intervening 12 hours when the SS had control of the limo.

Ironically, our only glimpse so far into the life of someone who was really concerned with what happened to the limo is Vaughn Ferguson, whose memo caused an uproar in DC and was the catalyst for the Rowley letter of Jan 64 being written to Lee Rankin.

Frankly, the discussion in the main Judyth thread has disintegrated so irreparably, I have stopped even looking at it. It is a refreshing change to get back to the limo.

Pamela and Pat,

Point received. I will file this one away then and not in the disregard bin!

If either of you ever needs to contact me privately my email is Mike@JFKBallistics.com

If you would ever like to have any of your work posted there let me know, it would be an honor.

My best to you both,

Mike