The Education Forum

Hole in the Limo Floor?

I read something about this the other day, and it was vague. Can anyone offer more reference or documentation for this? Was there any specific location for this hole?

Any help is much appreciated.

Mike

It was reported shortly after the assassination in the US News and World Report, I believe. There are also a series of FBI documents where they were following up on the report. I've never seen a specific location mentioned.

Edited by Todd W. Vaughan

I read something about this the other day, and it was vague. Can anyone offer more reference or documentation for this? Was there any specific location for this hole?

Mike

It was reported shortly after the assassination in the US News and World Report, I believe. There are also a series of FBI documents where they were following up on the report. I've never seen a specific location mentioned.

Todd,

Thanks for the tip. If you come across anything about his please pass it on to me will you?

Mike@JFKBallistics.com

Thanks buddy.

Mike

Mike

Todd,

Thanks for the tip. If you come across anything about his please pass it on to me will you?

Mike@JFKBallistics.com

Thanks buddy.

Mike

You might try searching the FBI files over at the Mary Ferrell site.

Wouldn't it be accessible from underneath?

mike. i have never been able to find any follow up on the report...another they dismissed....b

Several years ago, I actually contacted the Archives and got the follow-up report. Amazingly, Rosen--the same apathetic behind who refused to read the autopsy report--followed-up on the article in question by...calling Robert Bouck at the Secret Service to see if it was true. Bouck said no. END OF INVESTIGATION. No interviews with the men who pulled up the carpet. No interviews with the men who worked on the car. Nothing.

While Rosen is rarely discussed, he is one of those most responsible for the disgusting mess we have today. He also refused to acquire the autopsy report--which led to much confusion when the FBI started telling the press the autopsy report claimed the back wound bullet fell out, etc.

Guest John Gillespie
B..

Nice archeology Bernice. What became of all this?

Thank You,

JG

mike. i have never been able to find any follow up on the report...another they dismissed....b

Several years ago, I actually contacted the Archives and got the follow-up report. Amazingly, Rosen--the same apathetic behind who refused to read the autopsy report--followed-up on the article in question by...calling Robert Bouck at the Secret Service to see if it was true. Bouck said no. END OF INVESTIGATION. No interviews with the men who pulled up the carpet. No interviews with the men who worked on the car. Nothing.

While Rosen is rarely discussed, he is one of those most responsible for the disgusting mess we have today. He also refused to acquire the autopsy report--which led to much confusion when the FBI started telling the press the autopsy report claimed the back wound bullet fell out, etc.

If the FBI could prove there was a bullet hole in the floor of the presidential limo, the stuff really hits the fan. If the bullet hole was from a shot fired from behind, there's at least one more shot to account for...and the 3-shot scenario from the 6th floor of the TSBD goes out the window. And if the bullet hole is from ANY other direction, the lone gunman theory is toast. So it was imperative that the FBI should NOT find a bullet hole in the floor of the limo, lest they open a can of worms that MANY folks didn't want opened. So "of course" they didn't interview the people who had examined the floor of the limo; any confirmation of a bullet hole there blows the entire case out of the water.

If the FBI could prove there was a bullet hole in the floor of the presidential limo, the stuff really hits the fan. If the bullet hole was from a shot fired from behind, there's at least one more shot to account for...and the 3-shot scenario from the 6th floor of the TSBD goes out the window. And if the bullet hole is from ANY other direction, the lone gunman theory is toast. So it was imperative that the FBI should NOT find a bullet hole in the floor of the limo, lest they open a can of worms that MANY folks didn't want opened. So "of course" they didn't interview the people who had examined the floor of the limo; any confirmation of a bullet hole there blows the entire case out of the water.

Quite incorrect.

It would depend where the hole was and its point of origin. If this hole could be shown to be from a bullet that entered JFK in the back and exited his throat, then only three shots would have been accounted for in this instance.

So the assertion that any hole blows the Lone shooter out of the water is false.

post 12 : ''. The rear floor was augmented... '', which may indicate the original rear floor is still there. If so, if there was a bullet hole it may have been in the front of this augmentation?