The Education Forum

David Josephs a question for you

Mike

Let's go through these one by one and put something, worth reading, together.

Question 1.

Do you, or DVP, have any proof that Howard Brennan actually attended a line-up to identify Oswald? Your response seems to focus on Brennan being put under pressure by the DPD to make the identification. The reason Brennan sites as to initially failing to make the ID of Oswald was because he thought the assassination was a "communist conspiracy" and he was frightened for his family's safety. But seeing as how you talk about fundamentals, let's go to the fundamentals.

Can you please show for us the documented proof that Brennan actually attended a line-up?

We'll head to question 2 once we've successfully navigated this one...

Lee

Sure thing,

A quote from Brennan's Book:

"The officer walked over to me sticking out his hand to shake. He greeted me by name and I knew if he knew who I was and what my connection with the case was, then others must know. He asked me, "Does the second man from the left look most like the man you saw?" He was talking about Oswald and I knew what he wanted me to say."

Second man from the left. Sounds like a line up to me. It also appears in his WC testimony.

Mike

That wasn't a leading question for the officer to ask, was it Mike?

And Brennan said that the man in the Sixth Floor Sniper that he saw wasn't in a hurry, and stood back and took it all in for a moment, and therefor didn't run down the stairs right away, and was most probably the same person that Amos saw, the Sniper with the pattern baldness (not Oswald), and the same person that the court clerk saw three to four minutes later moving around in the Sniper's Nest Window (not Oswald).

BK

Mike

Question 1.

Do you, or DVP, have any proof that Howard Brennan actually attended a line-up to identify Oswald? Your response seems to focus on Brennan being put under pressure by the DPD to make the identification. The reason Brennan sites as to initially failing to make the ID of Oswald was because he thought the assassination was a "communist conspiracy" and he was frightened for his family's safety. But seeing as how you talk about fundamentals, let's go to the fundamentals.

Can you please show for us the documented proof that Brennan actually attended a line-up?

Lee

Sure thing,

"The officer walked over to me sticking out his hand to shake. He greeted me by name and I knew if he knew who I was and what my connection with the case was, then others must know. He asked me, "Does the second man from the left look most like the man you saw?" He was talking about Oswald and I knew what he wanted me to say."

Second man from the left. Sounds like a line up to me. It also appears in his WC testimony.

Mike

And Brennan said that the man in the Sixth Floor Sniper that he saw wasn't in a hurry, and stood back and took it all in for a moment, and therefor didn't run down the stairs right away, and was most probably the same person that Amos saw, the Sniper with the pattern baldness (not Oswald), and the same person that the court clerk saw three to four minutes later moving around in the Sniper's Nest Window (not Oswald).

BK

Mike

Question 1.

Lee

Sure thing,

"The officer walked over to me sticking out his hand to shake. He greeted me by name and I knew if he knew who I was and what my connection with the case was, then others must know. He asked me, “Does the second man from the left look most like the man you saw?” He was talking about Oswald and I knew what he wanted me to say."

Mike

So, your evidence is Brennan's say so?

Do you have any "documents" that would prove to a Court and a Jury that Brennan attended a line-up?

Lee

Well I would say his testimony would be enough. We also have his affidavits, sworn testimony. I should think that would stand up.

Are you actually telling me that sworn testimony is not evidence that can be evaluated?

<!--quoteo(post=194686:date=Jun 8 2010, 07:46 AM:name=Lee Farley)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lee Farley @ Jun 8 2010, 07:46 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=194686"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=194678:date=Jun 8 2010, 12:03 PM:name=Mike Williams)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mike Williams @ Jun 8 2010, 12:03 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=194678"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=194671:date=Jun 8 2010, 02:36 AM:name=Lee Farley)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lee Farley @ Jun 8 2010, 02:36 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=194671"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Mike

Question 1.

<b>Can you please show for us the documented proof that Brennan actually attended a line-up?</b>

Lee<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sure thing,

"The officer walked over to me sticking out his hand to shake. He greeted me by name and I knew if he knew who I was and what my connection with the case was, then others must know. He asked me, “Does the second man from the left look most like the man you saw?” He was talking about Oswald and I knew what he wanted me to say."

Mike

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Do you have any "documents" that would prove to a Court and a Jury that Brennan attended a line-up?

Lee

Well I would say his testimony would be enough. We also have his affidavits, sworn testimony. I should think that would stand up.

Are you actually telling me that sworn testimony is not evidence that can be evaluated?

Is it normal police procedure in your country to keep records of people who have attended line-ups Mike?

If so, can you point me in the direction of Howard Brennan's line-up records please? Reports from the officers conducting it? Time, date, names and statisitics of the people who were in the line-up? Photographs of the the people used during the line-up?

I don't accept Howard Brennan's testimony as being truthful. You know, the way you don't believe Roger Craig's testimony? If testimony is good enough for you why don't you, or the likes of DVP, believe what Craig said to the Warren Commission? Or perhaps Arnold Rowland's testimony of seeing an elderly black man on the sixth floor at the same time?

If there were half a dozen others who backed up Brennan's statements and testimony then I'd agree with you and let the records slide. Unfortunately, there aren't half a dozen others. There's ONLY Brennan. He's the only one your side has got. The only one. Amos Euins doesn't help your cause much. Rowland throws a spanner in the works and was shafted by the WC.

Brennan said in his affidavit that the man who was shooting was wearing light coloured clothing and was in his early 30's. Is this truthful? He said the man he saw wasn't in a hurry to leave the snipers nest. Is this truthful? He said he saw the whole barrel of the rifle but didn't see a scope. Is this truthful? He said he saw the shooter from the waist up. Is this truthful?

I'd really like you to back up his testimony with some solid evidence of him having attended a line-up with Oswald. If not, then forget him as a witness...because I don't believe he EVER attended a line-up.

If you were on a jury, would you expect to see this sort of stuff? If not, I hope to God I never end up being prosecuted for something and see you sitting there looking at me...

Regards

Lee

Lee,

Can you please show me when Rowland saw BOTH men at the same time? He never said that at all, so why would you conjure up such a thing? And while your at it, please support that with documentation. Surely Police where you come from would have kept records of such a thing!

The difference between Brennan and Craig should be obvious to you. The fact that it is not, is disturbing and would seriously make me question your ability to examine evidence.

But one thing at a time, and how about those Documents for Rowland? I hope you can find some!

<!--quoteo(post=194678:date=Jun 8 2010, 01:03 PM:name=Mike Williams)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mike Williams @ Jun 8 2010, 01:03 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=194678"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=194671:date=Jun 8 2010, 02:36 AM:name=Lee Farley)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lee Farley @ Jun 8 2010, 02:36 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=194671"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Mike

Question 1.

<b>Can you please show for us the documented proof that Brennan actually attended a line-up?</b>

Sure thing,

Mike

BK

Bill,

What an ignorant question to ask Brennan, I agree. The potential to have excluded such a witness, by doing just such a thing is crazy.

Unfortunately for you most of that testimony had to be taken with a grain of salt. Or at the very least considered very carefully. We all know how unreliable witness testimony is, and of witness testimony look at the statistics on timing and time recall. So for someone to say they saw them 3-4 minutes later, in reality it could have been seconds. Brennan as well fits this in saying the man hung out and was in no hurry. I am rather surprised you would put as much stock into this as you seem to.

Mike

<!--quoteo(post=194686:date=Jun 8 2010, 07:46 AM:name=Lee Farley)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lee Farley @ Jun 8 2010, 07:46 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=194686"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=194678:date=Jun 8 2010, 12:03 PM:name=Mike Williams)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mike Williams @ Jun 8 2010, 12:03 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=194678"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=194671:date=Jun 8 2010, 02:36 AM:name=Lee Farley)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lee Farley @ Jun 8 2010, 02:36 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=194671"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Mike

Question 1.

Sure thing,

Mike

Lee

Is it normal police procedure in your country to keep records of people who have attended line-ups Mike?

If so, can you point me in the direction of Howard Brennan's line-up records please? Reports from the officers conducting it? Time, date, names and statisitics of the people who were in the line-up? Photographs of the the people used during the line-up?

I don't accept Howard Brennan's testimony as being truthful. You know, the way you don't believe Roger Craig's testimony? If testimony is good enough for you why don't you, or the likes of DVP, believe what Craig said to the Warren Commission? Or perhaps Arnold Rowland's testimony of seeing an elderly black man on the sixth floor at the same time?

If there were half a dozen others who backed up Brennan's statements and testimony then I'd agree with you and let the records slide. Unfortunately, there aren't half a dozen others. There's ONLY Brennan. He's the only one your side has got. The only one. Amos Euins doesn't help your cause much. Rowland throws a spanner in the works and was shafted by the WC.

Brennan said in his affidavit that the man who was shooting was wearing light coloured clothing and was in his early 30's. Is this truthful? He said the man he saw wasn't in a hurry to leave the snipers nest. Is this truthful? He said he saw the whole barrel of the rifle but didn't see a scope. Is this truthful? He said he saw the shooter from the waist up. Is this truthful?

I'd really like you to back up his testimony with some solid evidence of him having attended a line-up with Oswald. If not, then forget him as a witness...because I don't believe he EVER attended a line-up.

If you were on a jury, would you expect to see this sort of stuff? If not, I hope to God I never end up being prosecuted for something and see you sitting there looking at me...

Regards

Lee

Lee,

Can you please show me when Rowland saw BOTH men at the same time? He never said that at all, so why would you conjure up such a thing? And while your at it, please support that with documentation. Surely Police where you come from would have kept records of such a thing!

The difference between Brennan and Craig should be obvious to you. The fact that it is not, is disturbing and would seriously make me question your ability to examine evidence.

But one thing at a time, and how about those Documents for Rowland? I hope you can find some!

I'll trade you them for Brennan's Mike...

...apologies for some slight mistakes I'm making but I'm in work and sneaking these posts in during breaks. I hope you don't hold them against me but I'll make sure I reply more fully when I get home.

Lee,

No worries on the slight mistakes, I make my share for sure.

The point I was making is testimony IS documentation. That's why they keep records of such. Interestingly enough, I am sure there is a document that says Brennan did not id Oswald, otherwise why would the WC have known to ask him about it?

However if you strike Brennan for lack of documentation, then you will have to so the same for Rowland and many others.

Point is testimony IS documentation.

By the way, if you dont mind my asking, how long have you been researching the assassination, and what is your particular area of interest?

Question 1.

Sure thing,

Mike

Lee

Regards

Lee

Lee,

I'll trade you them for Brennan's Mike...

...apologies for some slight mistakes I'm making but I'm in work and sneaking these posts in during breaks. I hope you don't hold them against me but I'll make sure I reply more fully when I get home.

Lee,

Sorry to derail, but I have a message for you.

Would you do me a favor?

If possible, let Lee F., (member

of both forums) know at the

education forum, I have on file

a photo of Robert Brown with

Sturgis and de Joseph per his

thread.

If he is interested he can

contact me directly at

johnw291@yahoo.com

I'm not allowed to post at that forum.

johnw

Mike

Working on a reply - The document above is EVIDENCE that Mr. Brennan does not ID LHO as the assassin.

More to come....

DJ

Yep sure does prove he failed to identify, on 11/22/63.

However this proves WHY, and gives a positive ID. There is no doubt about that!

"I felt even more angry and betrayed. I hadn’t agreed to make an identification to the local authorities. I knew that there were ways my identity could become known though the leaks in the police department and I didn’t want any part of it. I knew that they had Oswald on enough charges that he wasn’t going anyplace. He had been charged with resisting arrest and carrying a firearm without a permit. There was overwhelming evidence that he had killed Officer Tippit and so my identification in that moment wasn’t absolutely necessary. If they needed me later, I knew I could identify him."

Oswald on a platter no matter how you look at it!

However thanks for the doc on Brennan.

Mike

I'll answer tha more fully in about an hour when I get home.

What I will say is that Rowland says he saw the "negro" at the window 5 minutes before the motorcade went past him on Houston Street. If the motorcade was 5 minutes off schedule I'd imagine that the sniper was up there waiting although Rowland doesn't place them in the window at the same time. His description of the shooter somewhat matches Brennan's meaning he was wearing light clothing and was in his early 30's.

You're right testimony is documentation. However, I'd like to see the records of the DPD that prove that Brennan attended a line-up. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I do know they didn't delve into Brennan's background the way they did Rowlands so obviously Rowlands was certainly a hostile witness to the commission.

Laters

Lee

P.S. I meant it when I said I never want you on a Jury if I'm ever prosecuted!!

I would think you would want someone who would follow the evidence without prejudice. That's exactly what I do. Thats why I dont support the WC nor the CT crowd.

I think BJ just posted a doc that might help ya.

My pleasure Mike... when I say something I like to have the evidence to back it.

WHY he doesn't put his name to an identification is of no consequence Mike. He doesn't.

Everything you've quoted is, once again, hearsay... Brennan's story.

And he does this on front of Sorrells, he has his chance to ID Oswald for a Federal agent and doesn't.

If you're going to believe people for what they say... a citizen to boot, why not believe an experience police officer Roger Craig?

Because his story does not jive with what you believe are the facts... never mind how much substantiation is offered.

Please post an actual piece of evidence that shows Brennan identifies Oswald at any time - and that Roger Craig DID NOT SEE OSWALD

get into a station wagon....

And "they" didn't kill people FOR identifying Oswald,

people were killed for NOT, for saying MORE than 3 shoots were fired, that shots were fired from the GK.

Mike

I'll answer tha more fully in about an hour when I get home.

What I will say is that Rowland says he saw the "negro" at the window 5 minutes before the motorcade went past him on Houston Street. If the motorcade was 5 minutes off schedule I'd imagine that the sniper was up there waiting although Rowland doesn't place them in the window at the same time. His description of the shooter somewhat matches Brennan's meaning he was wearing light clothing and was in his early 30's.

You're right testimony is documentation. However, I'd like to see the records of the DPD that prove that Brennan attended a line-up. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I do know they didn't delve into Brennan's background the way they did Rowlands so obviously Rowlands was certainly a hostile witness to the commission.

Laters

Lee

P.S. I meant it when I said I never want you on a Jury if I'm ever prosecuted!!

I would think you would want someone who would follow the evidence without prejudice. That's exactly what I do. Thats why I dont support the WC nor the CT crowd.

I think BJ just posted a doc that might help ya.

I knew this card existed Mike and I knew Brennan's name was added to the bottom saying that he "also" attended this line-up. The document reaks.

Now read his testimony that you place so much importance on. How many people did Brennan say were in his line-up?

Lee

Why would the card reak? Its actually irrelevant to anything. Testimony is documentation enough.

My pleasure Mike... when I say something I like to have the evidence to back it.

WHY he doesn't put his name to an identification is of no consequence Mike. He doesn't.

Everything you've quoted is, once again, hearsay... Brennan's story.

And he does this on front of Sorrells, he has his chance to ID Oswald for a Federal agent and doesn't.

If you're going to believe people for what they say... a citizen to boot, why not believe an experience police officer Roger Craig?

Because his story does not jive with what you believe are the facts... never mind how much substantiation is offered.

Please post an actual piece of evidence that shows Brennan identifies Oswald at any time - and that Roger Craig DID NOT SEE OSWALD

get into a station wagon....

And "they" didn't kill people FOR identifying Oswald,

people were killed for NOT, for saying MORE than 3 shoots were fired, that shots were fired from the GK.

So let me get this right. You discredit Brennan as hearsay, and just a few posts ago try to sell me some "facts" based on what a witness told a researcher? Even though the words are from the man's own book?

Your kidding me right? Is this what you call research?

Classic CT cherry picking.

Now that is funny!

Since you like to have the evidence to support your statements, how about supporting these:

That people were killed for saying more than 3 shots.

That the paraffin tests clear Oswald.

That Brennan never identified Oswald.

That the Carcano was crap.

That there were 38 auto shells at the Tippit killing.

Can you offer anything in the way of evidence to support any of this?

Ill be waiting.

Now I get it Mikey....

You don't actually want to hear anything, you simply want to argue.

Simply want to stay wrapped up in the minutia and xxxxx....

Brennan did not ID Oswald... you can understand that statement, right?

Please post ANYTHING CONSIDERED EVIDENCE that identifies LHO in the window shooting a rifle,

then we can move forward.

If you can't do that there's really no point in discussing this with you.

finally, if we are going to use testimony as "documentation", testimony without cross-examination, then you MUST accept

all the testimony. Do we also have to show you the statements of all the witnesses that place shots coming from the GK???

Mr. BELIN. Could you tell whether or not it had any kind of a scope on it?

Mr. BRENNAN. I did not observe a scope.

Mr. BELIN. Could you tell whether or not it had one? Do you know whether it did or not, or could you observe that it definitely did or definitely did not, or don't you know?

Mr. BRENNAN. I do not know if it had a scope or not.

{He can tell the hieght and weight of a man 6 stories up, kneeling at a window and see MOST of the rifle but cannot testify to seeing a scope or offer positive ID to the DPD or SS... uh, okay. If anything this helps prove that the rifle used was NOT the 6.5 MC that had a scope on it... but then again some witnesses do see a scope}

Mr. BELIN. I believe you said you thought the man was standing. What do you believe was the position of the people on the fifth floor that you saw--standing or sitting?

Mr. BRENNAN. I thought they were standing with their elbows on the window sill leaning out.

Mr. BELIN. At the time you saw this man on the sixth floor, how much of the man could you see?

Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I could see at one time he came to the window and he sat sideways on the window sill. That was previous to President Kennedy getting there. And I could see practically his whole body, from his hips up. But at the time that he was firing the gun, a possibility from his belt up.

Mr. BELIN. How much of the gun do you believe that you saw?

Mr. BRENNAN. I calculate 70 to 85 percent of the gun.

Mr. BELIN. Do you know what direction the gun was pointing.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. And what direction was the gun pointing when you saw it?

Mr. BRENNAN. At somewhat 30 degrees downward and west by south.

Mr. BELIN. Do you know down what street it was pointing?

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes. Down Elm Street toward the railroad underpasses.

Mr. BELIN. Now, up to the time of the shots, did you observe anything else that you have not told us about here that you can think of right now?

Mr. BRENNAN. Well, not of any importance. I don't remember anything else except--

Mr. BELIN. Let me ask you this. How many shots did you hear?

Mr. BRENNAN. Positively two. I do not recall a second shot--

Mr. BELIN. By a second shot, you mean a middle shot between the time you heard the first noise and the last noise?

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes; that is right. I don't know what made me think that there was firecrackers throwed out of the Book Store unless I did hear the second shot, because I positively thought the first shot was a backfire, and subconsciously must have heard a second shot, but I do not recall it. I could not swear to it.

Mr. BELIN. Could you describe the man you saw in the window on the sixth floor?

Mr. BRENNAN. To my best description, a man in his early thirties, fair complexion, slender but neat, neat slender, possibly 5-foot 10.

Mr. BELIN. About what weight?

Mr. BRENNAN. Oh, at--I calculated, I think, from 160 to 170 pounds.

Here's your FAIR complexion, 5'10" 170 lb man

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh26/pdf/WH26_CE_3002.pdf

Autopsy - 5'9" 150lb

Now I get it Mikey....

You don't actually want to hear anything, you simply want to argue.

Simply want to stay wrapped up in the minutia and xxxxx....

Brennan did not ID Oswald... you can understand that statement, right?

Please post ANYTHING CONSIDERED EVIDENCE that identifies LHO in the window shooting a rifle,

then we can move forward.

If you can't do that there's really no point in discussing this with you.

finally, if we are going to use testimony as "documentation", testimony without cross-examination, then you MUST accept

all the testimony. Do we also have to show you the statements of all the witnesses that place shots coming from the GK???

Mr. BELIN. Could you tell whether or not it had any kind of a scope on it?

Mr. BRENNAN. I did not observe a scope.

Mr. BELIN. Could you tell whether or not it had one? Do you know whether it did or not, or could you observe that it definitely did or definitely did not, or don't you know?

Mr. BRENNAN. I do not know if it had a scope or not.

{He can tell the hieght and weight of a man 6 stories up, kneeling at a window and see MOST of the rifle but cannot testify to seeing a scope or offer positive ID to the DPD or SS... uh, okay. If anything this helps prove that the rifle used was NOT the 6.5 MC that had a scope on it... but then again some witnesses do see a scope}

Mr. BELIN. I believe you said you thought the man was standing. What do you believe was the position of the people on the fifth floor that you saw--standing or sitting?

Mr. BRENNAN. I thought they were standing with their elbows on the window sill leaning out.

Mr. BELIN. At the time you saw this man on the sixth floor, how much of the man could you see?

Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I could see at one time he came to the window and he sat sideways on the window sill. That was previous to President Kennedy getting there. And I could see practically his whole body, from his hips up. But at the time that he was firing the gun, a possibility from his belt up.

Mr. BELIN. How much of the gun do you believe that you saw?

Mr. BRENNAN. I calculate 70 to 85 percent of the gun.

Mr. BELIN. Do you know what direction the gun was pointing.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. And what direction was the gun pointing when you saw it?

Mr. BRENNAN. At somewhat 30 degrees downward and west by south.

Mr. BELIN. Do you know down what street it was pointing?

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes. Down Elm Street toward the railroad underpasses.

Mr. BELIN. Now, up to the time of the shots, did you observe anything else that you have not told us about here that you can think of right now?

Mr. BRENNAN. Well, not of any importance. I don't remember anything else except--

Mr. BELIN. Let me ask you this. How many shots did you hear?

Mr. BRENNAN. Positively two. I do not recall a second shot--

Mr. BELIN. By a second shot, you mean a middle shot between the time you heard the first noise and the last noise?

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes; that is right. I don't know what made me think that there was firecrackers throwed out of the Book Store unless I did hear the second shot, because I positively thought the first shot was a backfire, and subconsciously must have heard a second shot, but I do not recall it. I could not swear to it.

Mr. BELIN. Could you describe the man you saw in the window on the sixth floor?

Mr. BRENNAN. To my best description, a man in his early thirties, fair complexion, slender but neat, neat slender, possibly 5-foot 10.

Mr. BELIN. About what weight?

Mr. BRENNAN. Oh, at--I calculated, I think, from 160 to 170 pounds.

Here's your FAIR complexion, 5'10" 170 lb man

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh26/pdf/WH26_CE_3002.pdf

Autopsy - 5'9" 150lb

Careful there Davey your common sense is showing.

I could sure give the GK shot more weight if you could offer some physical evidence of it happening. So please add that to the list of things you are uselessly yammering about, but can not prove.

Brennans own words:

"I felt even more angry and betrayed. I hadn’t agreed to make an identification to the local authorities. I knew that there were ways my identity could become known though the leaks in the police department and I didn’t want any part of it. I knew that they had Oswald on enough charges that he wasn’t going anyplace. He had been charged with resisting arrest and carrying a firearm without a permit. There was overwhelming evidence that he had killed Officer Tippit and so my identification in that moment wasn’t absolutely necessary. If they needed me later, I knew I could identify him."

So you accept what some witness tells a researcher who you cant even remember, but disregard the words right from the horses mouth?

So.....are you going to support any of your positions with anything resembling evidence at all?

I get a kick out of kooks like you who cherry pick without evidence and then try to use some little tidbit to prove a point.

Here is your list again in case you've lost it:

That people were killed for saying more than 3 shots.

That the paraffin tests clear Oswald.

That Brennan never identified Oswald.

That the Carcano was crap.

That there were 38 auto shells at the Tippit killing.

Quit trying to squirm out of it and give us what you have in the way of evidence. I'm betting you don't have anything other than a wild imagination.