The Education Forum

David Josephs a question for you

Gentle reader, please note that Craig Lamson attacks my conclusions but he

stipulates to the facts upon which I based my conclusions.

Your conclusions are meaningless IF they can't produce hre artifat seen in Betzner. And they can't Strike one on cliff.

You have to throw a pitch to get a strike, Craig. We're analyzing the artifacts in Betzner,

not producing them. That's your department -- showing us what 3+" of bunched up shirt and

jacket fabric look like -- but so far you've whiffed.

1) There are two measurable horizontal artifacts that MUST appear in the

Betzner photo: the 1/2" of exposed shirt collar and 1/8" lip

of the Towner/Croft fold return.

2) Both of these artifacts MUST feature distinct lower and upper margins.

Again, these facts are not challenged. The 1/2" of JFK's shirt collar MUST be a visible

artifact with distinct upper and lower margins. Same with the 1/8" Towner/Croft lip.

And yet Craig cannot point out these four distinct features -- a concession that

his teabagger bunch is his own fantasy.

And yet when challenged to point out the distinct horizontal features

of his teabagger bunch all Craig does is huff and puff and point to the lower

margin of the shirt collar

Nope I've shown quite clearly TIME AND TIME AGAIN both the upper and lower marigns of the highlight on the top edge of the 3+ inch fold of fabric in Betzner. Would you like to see them both again?

You're bluffing! You've produced no such thing. You are shameless.

By all means prepare a graphic that points to the four distinct horizontal features:

the upper margin of the shirt collar, the lower margin of the shirt collar, the upper

margin of the Towner/Croft lip, the lower margin of the Towner/Croft lip.

Like this:

Those photos do not show 3+ inches of bunched up shirt and jacket fabric.

Don't need to.

Sure you do. You claimed an event occurred but you can't show us what this

event looked like.

Why can't you just get 3+ inches of shirt and jacket to bunch up and take

a photo instead of showing us a towel you pulled on as if that meant something?

Show us what 3+ inches of bunched up shirt and jacket fabric looks like.

Why is that so hard?

Show us the three distinct horizontal features: the lower

margin of the shirt collar, the upper margin of the return, and

the lower margin of the return.

You've already stipulated to the FACT that these features MUST be

found in Betzner.

Why can't you point these out?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

I LMAO everytime I see the part where you can't even decide how large the Varnell Magic GROWING Fantasy Fold really is? ROFLMAO!

This rhetoric is bizarre. I produced one graphic that bracketed the horizontal fold artifact

and the another graphic pointed out the upper and lower margins -- two different purposes.

There's lots of things Craig can't get his head around...

I LMAO everytime I see the part where you can't even decide how large the Varnell Magic GROWING Fantasy Fold really is? ROFLMAO!

This rhetoric is bizarre. I produced one graphic that bracketed the horizontal fold artifact

and the another graphic pointed out the upper and lower margins -- two different purposes.

No cliffy, thats not what you did at all. We have the quotes. Truth is really beyond your ability. It seems with your continued telling of falsehoods, you can't remember what falsehood you told and when. I can however. Count on it.

Gentle reader, please note that Craig Lamson attacks my conclusions but he

stipulates to the facts upon which I based my conclusions.

Your conclusions are meaningless IF they can't produce hre artifat seen in Betzner. And they can't Strike one on cliff.

You have to throw a pitch to get a strike, Craig. We're analyzing the artifacts in Betzner,

not producing them. That's your department -- showing us what 3+" of bunched up shirt and

jacket fabric look like -- but so far you've whiffed.

No we are finding out WHAT CAN PRODUCE THE ARTIFACTS cliffy. Wow the argument really HAS blown right past your limited ability to comprehend. Your old arguments are dead.

1) There are two measurable horizontal artifacts that MUST appear in the

Betzner photo: the 1/2" of exposed shirt collar and 1/8" lip

of the Towner/Croft fold return.

2) Both of these artifacts MUST feature distinct lower and upper margins.

Again, these facts are not challenged. The 1/2" of JFK's shirt collar MUST be a visible

artifact with distinct upper and lower margins. Same with the 1/8" Towner/Croft lip.

And yet Craig cannot point out these four distinct features -- a concession that

his teabagger bunch is his own fantasy.

Clearly Varnel has a seeing problem and has a total lack of ability to comprehend a simple graphics. The meaning of a broad stroke simply eludes him.

And yet when challenged to point out the distinct horizontal features

of his teabagger bunch all Craig does is huff and puff and point to the lower

margin of the shirt collar

Nope I've shown quite clearly TIME AND TIME AGAIN both the upper and lower marigns of the highlight on the top edge of the 3+ inch fold of fabric in Betzner. Would you like to see them both again?

You're bluffing! You've produced no such thing. You are shameless.

By all means prepare a graphic that points to the four distinct horizontal features:

the upper margin of the shirt collar, the lower margin of the shirt collar, the upper

margin of the Towner/Croft lip, the lower margin of the Towner/Croft lip.

Cliff I NEVER bluff. My proof is unimpeachable whihc is why you have been smoking around the collar for months. You simply can't inpeach the fact that there is a 3+ inch fold of fabric on JFK's back in Betzner that destroys your silly fantasy that the jacket fell.

Just for grins, since this is a yuck a second with the crazy cliffy posting....here ya go, the upper margin of the shirt collar, the lower marign of the shirt collar, the upper margin highlight and the lower margin of the highlight....

cliffcombusts.jpg

Those photos do not show 3+ inches of bunched up shirt and jacket fabric.

Don't need to.

Sure you do. You claimed an event occurred but you can't show us what this

event looked like.

Betzner, Croft and Towner show the 3+ inch fold of fabric. Are you visually impaired? Is that why you wear the clown glasses?

Why can't you just get 3+ inches of shirt and jacket to bunch up and take

a photo instead of showing us a towel you pulled on as if that meant something?

Why, the proof of concept photos clearly show that the only arrangement of fabric that can fit the strict confines of the Betzner photos IS a large fabric fold. Do you have any experimental, empirical. proof of concept evidecne that can show other wise? Do you have a big read nose too?

Show us what 3+ inches of bunched up shirt and jacket fabric looks like.

Betzner, Croft and Towner show the 3+ inch fold of fabric. Are you visually impaired? Do you wear floppy clown shoes too?

Why is that so hard?

Show us the three distinct horizontal features: the lower

margin of the shirt collar, the upper margin of the return, and

the lower margin of the return.

You've already stipulated to the FACT that these features MUST be

found in Betzner.

Why can't you point these out?

Why can't you show us ANY other arrangement of fabric that can produce the artifact seen in Betzner and prove it works. You don't deal cards do you? You must be a the clown at the Circus Circus..

Edited by Craig Lamson

No cliffy, thats not what you did at all. We have the quotes. Truth is really beyond your ability. It seems with your continued telling of falsehoods, you can't remember what falsehood you told and when. I can however. Count on it.

What quotes?

Where is your graphic pointing out the four distinct horizontal features of the shirt collar

and the fold return?

Why can't you show us what 3+" of bunched shirt and jacket fabric look like?

What quotes?

See another post. It's all in this thread.

Where is your graphic pointing out the four distinct horizontal features of the shirt collar

and the fold return?

Posted above. Clown glasses need changing?

Why can't you show us what 3+" of bunched shirt and jacket fabric look like?

Shown you many times what + inches of folded fabric looks like, your brains leaking? Clown nose cutting of the bloodflow?

Why can't you show us how your fantasy fold works in the correct lighting? Now hard can that be cliffy?

Edited by Craig Lamson

What quotes?

No it isn't. In the first graphic I used lines to locate and bracket the visible

fold artifact, and the second graphic pointed out the upper and lower margins of the

artifact.

Two different graphics, two different purposes.

You can't challenge the facts I cite, so you attempt little "gotcha" games.

Telling.

and the fold return?

You have failed to provide a graphic which points to the distinct lower margin

of the shirt collar, the upper margin of the fold return, and the lower margin of the

fold return.

All your graphics show those three features as ONE, no distinction pointed out whatsoever.

But you've stipulated to the FACT that all four margins of shirt collar and fold return

MUST be distinct.

Please point out these four distinct horizontal features.

Why is that so hard for you, Craig?

What quotes?

No it isn't. In the first graphic I used lines to locate and bracket the visible

fold artifact, and the second graphic pointed out the upper and lower margins of the

artifact.

Two different graphics, two different purposes.

You can't challenge the facts I cite, so you attempt little "gotcha" games.

Telling.

Yes it IS telling..Telling that is shows you simply CAN'T tell the truth. Is your clown nose growing again? ROFLMAO!

Cliff shows us about upper and lower margins...

You don't CITE facts bozo, you WAVE YOUR hands and spew bullxxxx! If oyu had the facts you would KNOW you have lost!

and the fold return?

You have failed to provide a graphic which points to the distinct lower margin

of the shirt collar, the upper margin of the fold return, and the lower margin of the

fold return.

Nope..wrong once again. DO you ever get tired of being the clown?

All four margins clearly shown...

All your graphics show those three features as ONE, no distinction pointed out whatsoever.

But you've stipulated to the FACT that all four margins of shirt collar and fold return

MUST be distinct.

See above.

Please point out these four distinct horizontal features.

See above.

Why is that so hard for you, Craig?

Why is it so hard for you to prove your stupid Fantasy fold can produce the artifact seen in Betzner? Because its IMPOSSIBLE!

finalvarnell.jpg

Edited by Craig Lamson

finalvarnell.jpg

None of your graphics point to the distinct horizontal features you concede MUST be

present.

When are you going to prepare a graphic which points out the following:

1) The upper margin of the shirt collar.

2) The lower margin of the shirt collar.

3) The upper margin of the fold return.

4) The lower margin of the fold return.

You've been caught bluffing, Craig. You have nothing to show us relevant to the

Betzner photo.

Your clown glasses need cleaned bozo...and maybe a whole BUNCH of brain matter poured between your ears! You should do comedy! RONFLMAO!

What bozo can't see...

You gotta just ROFL to when you review the irrelevant and clownish handwaving that bozo is left with.

No wonder he can't bring any proof to the table. His fantasy fold IS IMPOSSIBLE in Betzner.

Enjoy your new station in life, don't trip on your clown shoes...

Edited by Craig Lamson

Craig, you put an orange dot on the shirt collar.

You've tried this dodge already. When asked to point out multiple distinct horizontal

features you always respond with one indication!

How in the world does that orange dot point to the upper and lower margins of the

fold return?

Why can't you use arrows to point to the upper and lower margins of the fold return?

Why is this so difficult for you?

You've tried this dodge already. When asked to point out multiple distinct horizontal

How in the world does that orange dot point to the upper and lower margins of the

fold return?

Why can't you use arrows to point to the upper and lower margins of the fold return?

The eyes are always the first to go for crackpots.

The graphic shows clearly the four margins you requested. Your inability to understand a simple graphic is truely amazing.

However, lacking your proof of concept demonstration of how your supposed fold can create the dark area seen in Betzner, the argument is totally over and you have lost.

Back to the Circus Circus for bozo...

Edited by Craig Lamson

fold return?

The eyes are always the first to go for crackpots.

The graphic shows clearly the four margins you requested.

No, you merely drew an orange dot on the shirt collar. Non sequitur. The top of the dot

is the upper margin of the shirt collar, the bottom of the dot is the lower margin of the

shirt collar.

This does not indicate anything about the fold return.

Please point to the four distinct horizontal features the unbendable laws

of light and shadow dictate MUST be visible in Betzner.

Use arrows.