The Education Forum

Dr Fetzer theories

I appreciate your words, Mr Purvis. Thank you, it's good to know that there, in fact, are others having reached similar conclusions.

However, my two cats got a bit annoyed with me; for not saying each.

Edited by Glenn Viklund

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you agree with Pastore that

- the Nazi's discrimination against Jews and invasions of their neighbors were justified?

- Jews were responsible for WWII?

Simple yes's or no's will suffice

I agree with Len. I think this questions should be answered.

Martin

He certainly should but almost certainly won't because he probablly realized there is no good answer and that the best tactic is to ignore it and hope people forget about it. Criticizing Israel and Zionists is one thing but pushing Antisemitism and justifying the acts of the Nazia are beyond the pale. Remembering Joseph Welch's rhetorical question to McCarthy, Fetzer has "no sense of decency".

Len,

In your criticism of Fetzer how many times did you take the word "Zionist" and replace it with "Jew"? I counted you doing this more than once.

Do you agree with Pastore that

- the Nazi's discrimination against Jews and invasions of their neighbors were justified?

- Jews were responsible for WWII?

Simple yes's or no's will suffice

I agree with Len. I think this questions should be answered.

Martin

He certainly should but almost certainly won't because he probablly realized there is no good answer and that the best tactic is to ignore it and hope people forget about it. Criticizing Israel and Zionists is one thing but pushing Antisemitism and justifying the acts of the Nazia are beyond the pale. Remembering Joseph Welch's rhetorical question to McCarthy, Fetzer has "no sense of decency".

Len,

In your criticism of Fetzer how many times did you take the word "Zionist" and replace it with "Jew"? I counted you doing this more than once.

Point out any examples where I used “Jews” when Pastore and Fetzer weren’t clearly talking about Jews even if they used the word “Zionists”. I asked Fetzer if he agreed that “the Nazi's discrimination against Jews …was justified [and] Jews were responsible for WWII?”

One of the passages that Fetzer read on air was “Hitler and the Nazi party soon seized control of the German media, banks, and universities away from the influential Zionists who had reigned supreme in those institutions” but the Nazis forced all Jews regardless of their political views out of “German media, banks, and universities” Thus while they used the code word “Zionists” but they really meant Jews

Fetzer also read the following:

A few years later, Lord Beaverbrook, a British newspaper magnate issued this warning about the Zionist influence over the British press. Beaverbrook warned:

"There are
20,000 German Jews
who have come here to England. They all work against an agreement with Germany.
The Jews
have got a big position in the press here. Their political influence is driving us into the direction of war." 3

In September of 1939,
Germany and Poland went to war over disputed territory that was taken away from Germany
by the Versailles Treaty of 1918. Under the phony pretext of protecting Poland, Great Britain and France immediately declared war on Germany (conveniently ignoring the fact that the Soviet Union had invaded Poland too). Germany pleaded with Britain and France (the Allies) to withdraw their war declarations but to no avail. The Allies continued their massive military buildup along Germany’s western frontiers. In the spring of 1940, the war in the West began when
Germany launched pre-emptive invasions of Norway, Holland, and Belgium
, pinning the British and French forces on the beaches of Belgium. Beaverbrook’s prediction was realized.

So “Pastore” claimed that Beaverbrook wrote “The Jews have got a big position in the press here. Their political influence is driving us into the direction of war" and concludes his next paragraph “In the spring of 1940, the war in the West began when Germany launched pre-emptive invasions of Norway, Holland, and Belgium, pinning the British and French forces on the beaches of Belgium. Beaverbrook’s prediction was realized.” Thus they (Pastore and Fetzer) blamed the Jews for WWII. I also bolded the parts were they justified the Nazis invasions of their neighbors.

Another problem with the above is that the only other place on Gogle where the supposed Beaverbrook quote appears is in an online only “book” written by an Anti-Semitic Holocaust denier well after Stranger Than Fiction. Though there are 298 footnotes for the 183 pages of “part 1” the supposed quote was unattributed. It does not appear in the “UK Press Online” newspaper archive which includes Beaverbrook’s paper The Daily/Sunday Express.

http://www.ukpressonline.co.uk/ukpressonline/database/search/advSearch.jsp

Edited by Len Colby

Point out any examples where I used “Jews” when Pastore and Fetzer weren’t clearly talking about Jews even if they used the word “Zionists”.

:D

When you can't beat'em use a smiley face!

Your own words were enough. The smiley face was just the cherry on top.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Yes they were enough to show that your question was meritless which is why you are unable to show I was wrong.

Thanks.

Yes they were enough to show that your question was meritless which is why you are unable to show I was wrong.

It was your words that proved you wrong.

Point out any examples where I used “Jews” when Pastore and Fetzer weren’t clearly talking about Jews even if they used the word “Zionists”.

Thanks.

It was your words that proved you wrong.

I haven't the faintest idea what you are going on about, how exactly did my 'words prove me wrong'?

I appreciate your words, Mr Purvis. Thank you, it's good to know that there, in fact, are others having reached similar conclusions.

However, my two cats got a bit annoyed with me; for not saying each.

"Wait right here! I'm going home and get my dog and bring him back to see if he believes this sh*t"

Words reportedly stated by Oscar Wyatt during a corporate meeting held after his takeover of Michigan Wisconsin Pipeline Company.

Words were reportedly stated during a "briefing" in which one of the "Mich/Wisc" individuals stated how well Michigan/Wisconsin Pipeline Company was doing financially.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Wyatt

http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/ANR-Pipeline-Co-Company-History.html

"The Oil Patch's Slickest Takeover Yet," Business Week, April 1, 1985, p. 37.

Norman, James R., "Oscar Wyatt Aims at Sitting Duck,"

Fetzer was in an excellent position to drive the 9/11 movement into the ground just as Alex Jones, and many, many others are. It makes me sick.

Fetzer is doing more to promote 911 truth than any other single person.

Jack

I have to humbly disagree, especially when the methodology of the 9/11 attacks and its psychological operation has been discussed in great detail. You should check out BreakForNews Mr. White.

Fetzer was in an excellent position to drive the 9/11 movement into the ground just as Alex Jones, and many, many others are. It makes me sick.

Jack

I have to humbly disagree, especially when the methodology of the 9/11 attacks and its psychological operation has been discussed in great detail. You should check out BreakForNews Mr. White.

I went to that site and saw no mention of Fetzer.

Jack

Jack

I went to that site and saw no mention of Fetzer.

Jack

A search using his last name brings up some stuff: http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=34449508&pageid=r&mode=ALL&n=0&_charset_=UTF-8&bcd=%C3%B7&scs=1&q1=fetzer&q2=&q3=&q4=&srt=r&ssc=1&rpp=20&dl=m&stm=