The Education Forum

Double standard on the EF?

Note that I’m posing this as a question, while I believe I have a point I will reserve coming to final conclusion until I have heard from others. Two months ago David Lifton became upset when he discovered that Fetzer not only endorsed but read on air a very anti-Semitic book and was associated with a similarly bigoted website. Fetzer then brought this to the forum’s attention but vigorously denied there was anything wrong with either, he claimed they were merely anti-Zionist not anti-Jewish. When I pointed out that Lifton was right Fetzer challenged me to prove that the book and site were racist. I started a new thread that demonstrates to any reasonable person that what David and I asserted was correct. Unfortunately that thread was blocked with 10 posts but as of just now it has been viewed 447 times, an average of 44.7 views per post which indicates around 50 people were following it because some will have visited after more than one post has been made. That is significantly above the forum average.

What surprised me though is that no one, besides me, criticized Fetzer either on the locked thread before it was shutdown or on the “Lifton Attacks Fetzer” one which is still active. Perhaps I’m wrong but I imagine if Ken Rahn, the Bug, McAdams, Posner et al were discovered to be backing sites or books like that members here would have lined up to condemn then for it. Or let’s bring it closer to home what if DVP or Craig or some other LN who posts here back such bigotry here, wouldn’t they be “crucified” for it?

Fetzer is of course not very popular but I am speculating even those who don’t like him don’t want to focus on ‘one of our own’ backing such ugliness. There is of course another factor the infamous “Wrath of Fetzer” but people have confronted it (him) over other topics.

Link to the thread http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16296

It was locked at 11:09 AM (GMT) Aug. 1 it’s currently on page 5 of the index:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=126&prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all&st=60

.......while I believe I have a point I will reserve coming to final conclusion until I have heard from others.

If others include me then I say the moderators should "delete" this thread. We already have two threads do we really need a third?

Note that I'm posing this as a question, while I believe I have a point I will reserve coming to final conclusion until I have heard from others. Two months ago David Lifton became upset when he discovered that Fetzer not only endorsed but read on air a very anti-Semitic book and was associated with a similarly bigoted website. Fetzer then brought this to the forum's attention but vigorously denied there was anything wrong with either, he claimed they were merely anti-Zionist not anti-Jewish. When I pointed out that Lifton was right Fetzer challenged me to prove that the book and site were racist. I started a new thread that demonstrates to any reasonable person that what David and I asserted was correct. Unfortunately that thread was blocked with 10 posts but as of just now it has been viewed 447 times, an average of 44.7 views per post which indicates around 50 people were following it because some will have visited after more than one post has been made. That is significantly above the forum average.

What surprised me though is that no one, besides me, criticized Fetzer either on the locked thread before it was shutdown or on the "Lifton Attacks Fetzer" one which is still active. Perhaps I'm wrong but I imagine if Ken Rahn, the Bug, McAdams, Posner et al were discovered to be backing sites or books like that members here would have lined up to condemn then for it. Or let's bring it closer to home what if DVP or Craig or some other LN who posts here back such bigotry here, wouldn't they be "crucified" for it?

Fetzer is of course not very popular but I am speculating even those who don't like him don't want to focus on 'one of our own' backing such ugliness. There is of course another factor the infamous "Wrath of Fetzer" but people have confronted it (him) over other topics.

Link to the thread http://educationforu...showtopic=16296

It was locked at 11:09 AM (GMT) Aug. 1 it's currently on page 5 of the index:

http://educationforu...ilter=all&st=60

Wait a minute. Is Professor Fetzer really a Conspiracy Theorists? If so, he gives real CTs a bad name. I didn't know all this was going on beause I don't pay any attention to anything he says, and why be surprised if he says something radically wrong?

The world isn't divided into just two categories, Conspiracy Theorists and Lone Nuts.

I put Professor Fetzer in the same category as Professor McAdams and Professor Rahn, and our new found friend Todd Leventhal all very intellligent, well schooled and professional idiots, though Todd, if Wayne Madison's info is correct, is also a DIzinformation Agent as well as an idiot.

Nobody came to my defense, no CTs or LNs when McAdams censored my response to a post they had hijacked from here and posted over at his forum. Everybody says they're for freedom of speech and press and thought, but when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter if you are a CT or a LN or some other animal, nobody stuck up for what I had to say. (Thanks to John Simkin for allowing my post without the censorship McAdams imposed on me at his forum).

Bill Kelly

Well, BK while having no idea of the posts you mention had I been and had I seen a need to speak out I certainly would have done so. I've done this on a number of occasions when people I may disagree with are under what I see as an unfair attack. It doesn't mean I particularly endorse what they say, but I think a sense of inclusiveness to generate meaningful discussions is a primary format to encourage. (So : I protest most vehemently!) I also TEND to not encourage people to dig holes too deep to get out of. Len, I think you hold your own. Remember the surprise you expressed on one of very few occasions I've felt you needed any boost. FWIW

Note that I’m posing this as a question, while I believe I have a point I will reserve coming to final conclusion until I have heard from others. Two months ago David Lifton became upset when he discovered that Fetzer not only endorsed but read on air a very anti-Semitic book and was associated with a similarly bigoted website. Fetzer then brought this to the forum’s attention but vigorously denied there was anything wrong with either, he claimed they were merely anti-Zionist not anti-Jewish. When I pointed out that Lifton was right Fetzer challenged me to prove that the book and site were racist. I started a new thread that demonstrates to any reasonable person that what David and I asserted was correct. Unfortunately that thread was blocked with 10 posts but as of just now it has been viewed 447 times, an average of 44.7 views per post which indicates around 50 people were following it because some will have visited after more than one post has been made. That is significantly above the forum average.

What surprised me though is that no one, besides me, criticized Fetzer either on the locked thread before it was shutdown or on the “Lifton Attacks Fetzer” one which is still active. Perhaps I’m wrong but I imagine if Ken Rahn, the Bug, McAdams, Posner et al were discovered to be backing sites or books like that members here would have lined up to condemn then for it. Or let’s bring it closer to home what if DVP or Craig or some other LN who posts here back such bigotry here, wouldn’t they be “crucified” for it?

Fetzer is of course not very popular but I am speculating even those who don’t like him don’t want to focus on ‘one of our own’ backing such ugliness. There is of course another factor the infamous “Wrath of Fetzer” but people have confronted it (him) over other topics.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=126&prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all&st=60

Colby,You're the worst thing that ever happened to the Education Forum.The truth is, you want to run and moderate the forum....Here's an example, from a few years back, of you telling John Simkin how he should run his forum, where you got your panties in a bunch and gave us a preview of the future.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6130

....and now you have the audacity to start a thread critcizing the Education Forum of some double standard..You are the double standard.I'm going to be very surprised if your plea turns into a sing along with Len Colby.Your motives are clear, For anyone that has had to sift through your garbage whilst legitimate attempts of debate and discussion are give little or no chance to breath.

Colby,You're the worst thing that ever happened to the Education Forum.The truth is, you want to run and moderate the forum....Here's an example, from a few years back, of you telling John Simkin how he should run his forum, where you got your panties in a bunch and gave us a preview of the future.

....and now you have the audacity to start a thread critcizing the Education Forum of some double standard..You are the double standard.I'm going to be very surprised if your plea turns into a sing along with Len Colby.Your motives are clear, For anyone that has had to sift through your garbage whilst legitimate attempts of debate and discussion are give little or no chance to breath.

Do you really think there is something in proper about forum members opining as to how the forum is managed? Such comments are frequent.

I can think of no higher compliment you could pay me than to put me down. I remember you as well. You post infrequently but some of your “contributions” are notable such as these:

Posted 14 April 2006 - 01:25 PM

There are hundreds of theories out there about the JFK assassination but let someone consider Israel amongst them and the dirty dealing begins.Piper,myself and others that feel Israel is worth taking a look at as a possible conspirator may be wrong in considering this theory,but i'll tell what Richard Nixon,the reverand Billy Graham, and others werent wrong about and that the Jewish dominance in the American media....We've got spies,bribes, crooked congressmen,secrets being stolen,pardons,treason,wars being started,and manipulation transpiring every day that CLEARLY benefits Israel which gets little if any mention by the "american" media but you let a black stipper charge rape against the Duke lacross team, or a woman walking around with semen from 2 different men in her undergarments claiming Kobe Bryant raped her and watch the 'american' media cover a story....Full hours,multiple shows nightly on multiple channels.....OJ,Kobe,Monica,Lacy Peterson this list goes on.....

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6556&view=findpost&p=60003

Posted 14 April 2006 - 01:18 AM

[...]

on a semi related note....today on Chris Matthew's Hardball,they discussed the Nixon tapes where Nixon and the reverand Billy Graham had a conservation where Nixon said the Jews dominated the media and Graham said the stranglehold must be broken or the country would go down the drain,a comment he later apologized for....These tapes were more than 30 years ago and less than 10 years from when JFK was killed.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6556&view=findpost&p=59962

Posted 25 January 2007 - 04:04 PM

This article came from Rense.com.As I read it, i could only think deja vu all over again in regards to the current war the US is involved in.The more things change the more they stay the same.

The Amazing Warnings

Of Benjamin Freedman

A Jewish Defector Warns America

1-21-7

Introductory Note

Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century. Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City at one time principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States.

[…]

Here in the United States, the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, the Zionists and their co-religionists rule these United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this country. Now you may say that is a very broad statement, but let me show you what happened while we were all asleep.

[…]

I say that the United States was almost totally pro-German because the newspapers here were controlled by Jews, the bankers were Jews, all the media of mass communications in this country were controlled by Jews; and they, the Jews, were pro-German. They were pro-German because many of them had come from Germany, and also they wanted to see Germany lick the Czar. The Jews didn't like the Czar, and they didn't want Russia to win this war. These German-Jew bankers, like Kuhn Loeb and the other big banking firms in the United States refused to finance France or England to the extent of one dollar. They stood aside and they said: "As long as France and England are tied up with Russia, not one cent!" But they poured money into Germany, they fought beside Germany against Russia, trying to lick the Czarist regime.

Now those same Jews, when they saw the possibility of getting Palestine, went to England and they made this deal. At that time, everything changed, like a traffic light that changes from red to green. Where the newspapers had been all pro-German, where they'd been telling the people of the difficulties that Germany was having fighting Great Britain commercially and in other respects, all of a sudden the Germans were no good. They were villains. They were Huns. They were shooting Red Cross nurses. They were cutting off babies' hands. They were no good. Shortly after that, Mr. Wilson declared war on Germany.

[...]

That is where all the trouble started. The United States got in the war. The United States crushed Germany. You know what happened. When the war ended, and the Germans went to Paris for the Paris Peace Conference in 1919 there were 117 Jews there, as a delegation representing the Jews, headed by Bernard Baruch. I was there: I ought to know.

Now what happened? The Jews at that peace conference, when they were cutting up Germany and parceling out Europe to all these nations who claimed a right to a certain part of European territory, said, "How about Palestine for us?" And they produced, for the first time to the knowledge of the Germans, this Balfour Declaration. So the Germans, for the first time realized, "Oh, so that was the game! That's why the United States came into the war." The Germans for the first time realized that they were defeated, they suffered the terrific reparations that were slapped onto them, because the Zionists wanted Palestine and were determined to get it at any cost.

[…]

Now I don't like to use the word "anti-Semitism" because it's meaningless, but it means something to you still, so I'll have to use it. The only reason that there was any feeling in Germany against Jews was that they were responsible for World War I and for this world-wide boycott. Ultimately they were also responsible for World War II, because after this thing got out of hand, it was absolutely necessary for the Jews and Germany to lock horns in a war to see which one was going to survive. In the meanwhile, I had lived in Germany, and I knew that the Germans had decided that Europe is going to be Christian or Communist: there is no in between… Our government is spending 83 or 84 billion dollars for defense. Defense against whom? Defense against 40,000 little Jews in Moscow that took over Russia, and then, in their devious ways, took over control of many other countries of the world.

[…]

Act 1 was World War I, Act 2 was World War II, Act 3 is going to be World War III. The Jews of the world, the Zionists and their co-religionists everywhere, are determined that they are going to again use the United States to help them permanently retain Palestine as their foothold for their world government. That is just as true as I am standing here. Not alone have I read it, but many here have also read it, and it is known all over the world

[…]

Do you know what Jews do on the Day of Atonement, that you think is so sacred to them? I was one of them…. How much can you depend on their loyalty? You can depend upon their loyalty as much as the Germans depended upon it in 1916. We are going to suffer the same fate as Germany suffered, and for the same reason.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=9200&view=findpost&p=90921

I asked forum members why they didn’t respond to Fetzer’s endorsement of bigotry, I’m not especially interested in the POV of someone who shares in that bigotry. Of course you don’t object to Fetzer promoting and reading from a book which blame the Jews for WWI and WWII, you seem to believe that yourself.

Edited by Len Colby

Len:

I think a problem is that very few people have the time to read a rather rare book.

TO be fair, that is what is necessary in this case.

Is it online? Or do you have to get it from a library?

Jim

The book is quite short especially the chapters David and I objected to. I copied and pasted the post where I excerpted and analyzed them into Word, it only comes out to 2564 words. It shouldn’t take you or anyone else more than a few minutes to read and digest.

Here's the link to my post: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16296&view=findpost&p=199309

And here's one to an online version of the book, it leads directly to the 1st of the 2 chapters I object to:

http://saveourwetlands.org/strangerzionism.htm

I really hope no libraries wasted money on this pile of ....

Len

Guest James H. Fetzer

There's nothing wrong with the book, STRANGER THAN FICTION, and I am not a bigot. I have had plenty of Jewish friends in my

life, including some of my closest. David Lifton used to be one. This is Len Colby trying to fabricate a smear when there is nothing

more to it than that, when I asked Lifton to repay two loans which I had extended when he needed the money because I need it now,

he went on a binge accusing me of being anti-Semitic. No one has explained why, if that were true, I would be lending Lifton money!

Colby, like Lifton, has no integrity, no scruples, and "hypocrisy" is his middle name. Anyone who is taken in by this stunt is a sucker.

Do you really think there is something in proper about forum members opining as to how the forum is managed? Such comments are frequent.

I can think of no higher compliment you could pay me than to put me down. I remember you as well. You post infrequently but some of your “contributions” are notable such as these:

Posted 14 April 2006 - 01:25 PM

There are hundreds of theories out there about the JFK assassination but let someone consider Israel amongst them and the dirty dealing begins.Piper,myself and others that feel Israel is worth taking a look at as a possible conspirator may be wrong in considering this theory,but i'll tell what Richard Nixon,the reverand Billy Graham, and others werent wrong about and that the Jewish dominance in the American media....We've got spies,bribes, crooked congressmen,secrets being stolen,pardons,treason,wars being started,and manipulation transpiring every day that CLEARLY benefits Israel which gets little if any mention by the "american" media but you let a black stipper charge rape against the Duke lacross team, or a woman walking around with semen from 2 different men in her undergarments claiming Kobe Bryant raped her and watch the 'american' media cover a story....Full hours,multiple shows nightly on multiple channels.....OJ,Kobe,Monica,Lacy Peterson this list goes on.....

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6556&view=findpost&p=60003

Posted 14 April 2006 - 01:18 AM

[...]

on a semi related note....today on Chris Matthew's Hardball,they discussed the Nixon tapes where Nixon and the reverand Billy Graham had a conservation where Nixon said the Jews dominated the media and Graham said the stranglehold must be broken or the country would go down the drain,a comment he later apologized for....These tapes were more than 30 years ago and less than 10 years from when JFK was killed.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6556&view=findpost&p=59962

Posted 25 January 2007 - 04:04 PM

This article came from Rense.com.As I read it, i could only think deja vu all over again in regards to the current war the US is involved in.The more things change the more they stay the same.

The Amazing Warnings

Of Benjamin Freedman

A Jewish Defector Warns America

1-21-7

Introductory Note

Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century. Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City at one time principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States.

[…]

Here in the United States, the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, the Zionists and their co-religionists rule these United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this country. Now you may say that is a very broad statement, but let me show you what happened while we were all asleep.

[…]

I say that the United States was almost totally pro-German because the newspapers here were controlled by Jews, the bankers were Jews, all the media of mass communications in this country were controlled by Jews; and they, the Jews, were pro-German. They were pro-German because many of them had come from Germany, and also they wanted to see Germany lick the Czar. The Jews didn't like the Czar, and they didn't want Russia to win this war. These German-Jew bankers, like Kuhn Loeb and the other big banking firms in the United States refused to finance France or England to the extent of one dollar. They stood aside and they said: "As long as France and England are tied up with Russia, not one cent!" But they poured money into Germany, they fought beside Germany against Russia, trying to lick the Czarist regime.

Now those same Jews, when they saw the possibility of getting Palestine, went to England and they made this deal. At that time, everything changed, like a traffic light that changes from red to green. Where the newspapers had been all pro-German, where they'd been telling the people of the difficulties that Germany was having fighting Great Britain commercially and in other respects, all of a sudden the Germans were no good. They were villains. They were Huns. They were shooting Red Cross nurses. They were cutting off babies' hands. They were no good. Shortly after that, Mr. Wilson declared war on Germany.

[...]

That is where all the trouble started. The United States got in the war. The United States crushed Germany. You know what happened. When the war ended, and the Germans went to Paris for the Paris Peace Conference in 1919 there were 117 Jews there, as a delegation representing the Jews, headed by Bernard Baruch. I was there: I ought to know.

Now what happened? The Jews at that peace conference, when they were cutting up Germany and parceling out Europe to all these nations who claimed a right to a certain part of European territory, said, "How about Palestine for us?" And they produced, for the first time to the knowledge of the Germans, this Balfour Declaration. So the Germans, for the first time realized, "Oh, so that was the game! That's why the United States came into the war." The Germans for the first time realized that they were defeated, they suffered the terrific reparations that were slapped onto them, because the Zionists wanted Palestine and were determined to get it at any cost.

[…]

Now I don't like to use the word "anti-Semitism" because it's meaningless, but it means something to you still, so I'll have to use it. The only reason that there was any feeling in Germany against Jews was that they were responsible for World War I and for this world-wide boycott. Ultimately they were also responsible for World War II, because after this thing got out of hand, it was absolutely necessary for the Jews and Germany to lock horns in a war to see which one was going to survive. In the meanwhile, I had lived in Germany, and I knew that the Germans had decided that Europe is going to be Christian or Communist: there is no in between… Our government is spending 83 or 84 billion dollars for defense. Defense against whom? Defense against 40,000 little Jews in Moscow that took over Russia, and then, in their devious ways, took over control of many other countries of the world.

[…]

Act 1 was World War I, Act 2 was World War II, Act 3 is going to be World War III. The Jews of the world, the Zionists and their co-religionists everywhere, are determined that they are going to again use the United States to help them permanently retain Palestine as their foothold for their world government. That is just as true as I am standing here. Not alone have I read it, but many here have also read it, and it is known all over the world

[…]

Do you know what Jews do on the Day of Atonement, that you think is so sacred to them? I was one of them…. How much can you depend on their loyalty? You can depend upon their loyalty as much as the Germans depended upon it in 1916. We are going to suffer the same fate as Germany suffered, and for the same reason.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=9200&view=findpost&p=90921

I asked forum members why they didn’t respond to Fetzer’s endorsement of bigotry, I’m not especially interested in the POV of someone who shares in that bigotry. Of course you don’t object to Fetzer promoting and reading from a book which blame the Jews for WWI and WWII, you seem to believe that yourself.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

It is not bigotry to study the history of Israel, Jews or the Mideast unrest. These topics should not enjoy

any special exemption from examination. Indeed, it is a form of bigotry to yell BIGOT at historians who

examine them. If Israel or Jews commit atrocious acts, or are suspected of doing so, they should be

examined just like any other suspects. Their Mossad is the equivalent of the CIA and is just as capable

of foul deeds.

Jack

Really! That question was my laugh of the day. LenCo and his ilk were the reason several of us left EF and began DPF.

Interesting now that Jim DiEugenio has joined EF all the lone nut dimwits are out in droves.

Dawn

Why am I not surprised that Dawn has found common cause with an obvious bigot like Wilson and has stooped to labelling Jim DiEugenio a "lone nut dimwit"? The funny thing is if you take a look at the Deep Phertalizer Forum she is one of the saner people there, Wilson would fit right in.

It is not bigotry to study the history of Israel, Jews or the Mideast unrest. These topics should not enjoy

any special exemption from examination. Indeed, it is a form of bigotry to yell BIGOT at historians who

examine them. If Israel or Jews commit atrocious acts, or are suspected of doing so, they should be

examined just like any other suspects. Their Mossad is the equivalent of the CIA and is just as capable

of foul deeds.

Jack

Jack despite our differences I doubt you are bigot, thus I assume you have not read the chapters David and I objected to (the ones about WWI and WWII). Have you? If so do really think there is nothing wrong with them? If not why are you spouting off when you are ignorant of the facts?

There's nothing wrong with the book, STRANGER THAN FICTION, and I am not a bigot.

"I am not a crook,"

Nixon 1973

"I am not a bigot"

Fetzer 2010

I believe both of them. I have seen the errors of my ways

1) the Jews were responsible for:

Extending WWI by two years

Dragging the US into the war

Undermining the German war effort from with in

The defeat of the Axis

the harsh conditions of the Versailles Treaty

The rise of Hitler

The beginning of WWII AND

Pearl Harbor

2) The Nazis:

discrimination against the Jews AND

invasions of Poland, Norway, Holland, and Belgium

…were justified.

3) Jews around the world were wrong to oppose the Nazis in 1933 - 4

Thus Pastore was just setting history straight when he made those points and Fetzer did the world a service when he read those chapters on air and repeatedly endorsed the book.

I have had plenty of Jewish friends in my life, including some of my closest.

Do you still have any Jewish friends? If so e-mail them links to the chapters about the World Wars and you reading them on air an heaping praise on the book, and see how the react.

No one has explained why, if that were true, I would be lending Lifton money!

Not true, Lifton thinks you changed, I think you changed, members of the forum have told me privately they think you changed. Just because you weren't anti-Semitic in 2007 doesn't mean you can't have become one by 2010. Benjamin Freedman (see above), Gilad Atzmon and Israel Shahank were all born Jewish before coverting to Christianity and becoming anti-Semites, Sid Walker told the forum he wasn't born an anti-Semite. The same goes for any kind of racism, two friends of mine grew up in Florida, one their friends from high school had black and Jewish friends but joined a neo-Nazi group.

Edited by Len Colby

Why am I not surprised that Dawn has found common cause with an obvious bigot like Wilson and has stooped to labelling Jim DiEugenio a "lone nut dimwit"? The funny thing is if you take a look at the Deep Phertalizer Forum she is one of the saner people there, Wilson would fit right in.

Len,

The quote you pasted on this thread by Mark Wilson was not complete. You removed the first sentence of his post. He was responding to another poster (Scott?).

The guy may be wrong about history but I don't see him as "anti-semitic". The same can be said about Jim Fetzer.

I have not read one word that "Jews" were responsible for WWI, WWII...(fill in the blank) from the link/material you have provided us. I do read criticism of what these guys call the Zionists. You seem to think it's perfectly okay to remove the word Zionist and replace it with "Jew". So you're running your own game here. It's the same old thing with you time after time.

And what about you! You falsely accused Lyndon LaRouche for example, of being a racist, and then we come to find out that your father Frank Colby was a high ranking executive for the very same people that were running a "sterilization" program against African American's in Winston Salem.

http://extras.journalnow.com/againsttheirwill/

Furthermore your father got into this country via Cuba by working for Chaim Weizman's "Commercial Solvents" as a chemist.

Zionism and the Balfour Declaration

As an active Zionist and close friend of Chaim Weizmann, he worked to formulate the draft declaration for a Jewish homeland in Palestine. On 2 November 1917 he received a letter from the British foreign secretary, Arthur Balfour, addressed to his London home at 148 Piccadilly. In this letter the British government declared its support for the establishment in Palestine of "a national home for the Jewish people". This letter became known as the Balfour Declaration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Rothschild,_2nd_Baron_Rothschild

Interesting debate from 2005.

"The strange Death of Paul Wellstone":

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4542&st=0