1963 Calendar

John Dolva

1963 Calendar

• 1 month later...

edit trivia: the tenth was around fulll moon

Edited by John Dolva

• 2 weeks later...

edit trivia: the tenth was around fulll moon

Thanks John, I always need a reason to look at this, there is an online calendar, but I have so many URL links, I always seem to misplace the link...lol

You're welcome, Robert.

I was intending to add various other charts as well. I think they can be useful to researchers to plot events according to whatever pov one has.

Is there a good JFK administration day-to-day chronology online? Even for the entire year 1963?

.... Good Day David .... There is a d-t-d, fairly brief "White House Diary" available for everyone from within our John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum website, here....

http://www.jfklibrar...0house%20diary/

Each day is also usually accompanied with a small photo of the highlight event of the day.

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Donald Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

For your considerations....

Homepage: President KENNEDY "Men of Courage" speech, and Assassination Evidence,

Witnesses, Suspects + Outstanding Researchers Discoveries and Considerations

Dealey Plaza Map Detailing 11-22-63 Victims precise locations, Witnesses, Films &

Photos, Evidence, Suspected bullet trajectories,Important information & Considerations,

Gathered in One Convenient Resource

Visual Report: "The First Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK was Hidden Under

the 'magic-limbed-ricochet-tree' "

Visual Report: Reality versus C.A.D. : the Real World, versus, Garbage-In, Garbage-Out

Discovery: "Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS Zapruder Film

Documented 2nd Headsnap: West, Ultrafast, and Directly Towards the Grassy Knoll"

File: President KENNEDY Assassination Research, Maps, & Discoveries for Your Considerations

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

National Terror Alert for the United States:

advisory7regional.gif

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/

Edited by Don Roberdeau