The Education Forum

Larry King

Did anyone see Larry King last night. I didn't. Did he have on George HW Bush? Was anything mentioned about the assassination? Like, "Where were you when Kennedy was shot?" When Larry asked Nixon where he was, Nixon's voice went up an octave.

That awful day I think Nixon had a few drinks -- I'm not being facetious. He looks like he's crying in this picture taken that day.

This will run people the wrong way but, what could he do about it? If he told anyone what was going to happen, he'd be dead too. Or his wife and children. Even little Checkers, spotted and white, would find himself in danger.

I'm really serious. What could he do? He was hounded out of office anyway. Rosemary Woods lied when she said she accidentally erased 18 minutes from the tapes. Those 18 minutes was about the "Bay of Pigs."

He brought up Kennedy's name often in interviews and spoke well of him for what it's worth. Nixon should have become a bartender. He'd be in his element.

I'm prepared for a lot of invective.

Kathy C

whatpricefame.blogspot.com

post-5645-010095500 1290581598_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Speaking from much lower levels of power and involvement, in anything, I think people often become disturbed at the moment when recognition of the consequences of their power and involvement comes about.

Take a look sometime at the heirs at a funeral - some of that conflicted atmosphere must have overwhelmed those close to the presidency during this week in 1963, such as during LBJ's swearing-in. The satisfaction is over soon, but the guilt endures and recurs.

It is hard to accept responsibility to any power below God's, Which we are able to write off so long as we are alive. Writing off the power of killers is much harder.

Edited by David Andrews

Speaking from much lower levels of power and involvement, in anything, I think people often become disturbed at the moment when recognition of the consequences of their power and involvement comes about.

Take a look sometime at the heirs at a funeral - some of that conflicted atmosphere must have overwhelmed those close to the presidency during this week in 1963, such as during LBJ's swearing-in. The satisfaction is over soon, but the guilt endures and recurs.

It is hard to accept responsibility to any power below God's, Which we are able to write off so long as we are alive. Writing off the power of killers is much harder.

Thank you.

Kathy C

kATHY I DID MAKE A SHORT REPLY IN THE OTHER THREAD YOU WERE ACTIVE IN...the interview went smoothly nothing new, except several times they stated Jeb will not be running for the Presidency, they loved jrs new book, barbara the Oatmeal Lady ditzed palin, saying she once sat beside her, thought she was beautiful, she loves Alaska and should stay there. the conversation was mainly about the family and their relationships, they touched on the death of their 4 year old daughter robin, of leukemia years ago, because some family mentions are in the book, so those subjects were brought up by king,the assassination, of course was not brought into the discussion, i admit i had not seen them in quite sometime..they looked well, and that is about all i can recall now...b

Guest Robert Morrow

kATHY I DID MAKE A SHORT REPLY IN THE OTHER THREAD YOU WERE ACTIVE IN...the interview went smoothly nothing new, except several times they stated Jeb will not be running for the Presidency, they loved jrs new book, barbara the Oatmeal Lady ditzed palin, saying she once sat beside her, thought she was beautiful, she loves Alaska and should stay there. the conversation was mainly about the family and their relationships, they touched on the death of their 4 year old daughter robin, of leukemia years ago, because some family mentions are in the book, so those subjects were brought up by king,the assassination, of course was not brought into the discussion, i admit i had not seen them in quite sometime..they looked well, and that is about all i can recall now...b

If you want to read about the depravity of Jeb Bush, read The Conspirators: Confessions of an Iran-Contra insider. It was written by Al Martin, who did not receive his pot of gold to stay quiet about Bush criminality in the Iran-Contra affair. This book paints Jeb Bush and Oliver North as a pair of murdering, drug dealing, money laudering thugs. No doubt it is true from their behavior in the 1980's. Based on Al Martin and Chip Tatum (google him!!) have to say, I think that the Bushes and Oliver North were behind the murder of Barry Seal in Feb. 1986. I think most folks here know who Barry Seal was- CIA asset, legendary drug smuggler and ace pilot.

http://www.amazon.com/Conspirators-Secrets-Iran-Contra-Insider/dp/097100420X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1290662672&sr=1-1

If you want to read about the depravity of Jeb Bush, read The Conspirators: Confessions of an Iran-Contra insider. It was written by Al Martin, who did not receive his pot of gold to stay quiet about Bush criminality in the Iran-Contra affair. This book paints Jeb Bush and Oliver North as a pair of murdering, drug dealing, money laudering thugs. No doubt it is true from their behavior in the 1980's. Based on Al Martin and Chip Tatum (google him!!) have to say, I think that the Bushes and Oliver North were behind the murder of Barry Seal in Feb. 1986. I think most folks here know who Barry Seal was- CIA asset, legendary drug smuggler and ace pilot.

http://www.amazon.co...90662672&sr=1-1

robert i hope the solid documentation is within the first said book you recommend, that they are murders and drug dealing laundering thugs. if not then they are simply accusations of only one, your opinion, and possibly the authors,two, and no i have no wish to read about jeb bush within another book, there is more than enough on the web,and in those books i have read, thanks. the barry seal book i read years ago, are you referring to the first edition or second, where some info was deleted..? i do wish you would take a breather, and consider and this is meant in a respectful way, deter from telling and preaching to other members, what they should and should not read and believe ..it is coming out within your posts as a very negative perspective on your part, sorry i try to keep in mind at all times that all are different within their beliefs and interests, no pounding of your opinions will change their minds, in fact the opposite happens..i hope you have a pleasant, relaxing thanksgiving..with your family, b