The Education Forum

Jack White Video Tapes

Mark Wengler

Maybe Mr White can answer this how many tapes did Mr White release i had them at one time and i needed to sell them and i would like to find copies of them again.

Any help would be greatful

Maybe Mr White can answer this how many tapes did Mr White release i had them at one time and i needed to sell them and i would like to find copies of them again.

Mark...I produced 4 videos on JFK, but no longer sell copies. I have put them FREE on the internet,

but I do not have the URLs handy right now. I will look them up. You can watch all on your

computer.

Jack

I just now looked up the access to the videos. Click on:

http://www.jfkstudies.org/studies3.html

Edited by Jack White

Jack's video on the BYP is very interesting and provocative.

Very much worth viewing.

It was for sale and rent in video stores a long time ago. THat is where i rented it.

Actually Jacks BYP video is full of so much dreck its not even funny.

Why don't you bring up the points YOU feel best sell his case that the photos were faked and we can see if they hold wate

Mark...I produced 4 videos on JFK, but no longer sell copies. I have put them FREE on the internet,

but I do not have the URLs handy right now. I will look them up. You can watch all on your

computer.

Jack

Interesting information on 'The Many Faces of Lee Harvey Oswald', Jack.

I was especially intrigued by the spilt face images, where it was obvious that it was not Oswald's face.. The two split face images, that didn't even resemble a normal human being, were chilling.

computer.

Jack

I was especially intrigued by the spilt face images, where it was obvious that it was not Oswald's face.. The two split face images, that didn't even resemble a normal human being, were chilling.

Thanks, Duane. I risked $20,000 out of pocket to produce the videos. Fortunately I finally recouped all the funds,

without ever realizing a profit. Having broken even, I have now made all the videos available on the internet for free.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

I risked $20,000 out of pocket to produce the videos. Fortunately I finally recouped all the fund,

without ever realizing a profit. Having broken even, I have now made all the videos available on the internet for free.

Jack

Wow I did not know that. Thank you Jack for posting them for free on google videos. They are excellent and everyone should take a look at them.

Zach

computer.

Jack

Thanks, Duane. I risked $20,000 out of pocket to produce the videos. Fortunately I finally recouped all the funds,

Jack

Jack,

I watched the FAKE video this morning .. I never knew there was more than the one backyard photo, that was allegedly taken by Oswald's wife.

At first she was willing to go along with the official story of Oswald killing JFK, but later claimed that he was not only innocent of the assassination, but was working undercover for the CIA.. So if she is willing to go that far now, I wonder why she is still claiming that she took the backyard photos, if she didn't? .. Do you think it's still fear, or possible brainwashing that motivates her to stick that story?.. Or is there a possibility that she did take some backyard photos of Oswald, but they were either different photos than the ones we've seen, or the ones we've seen might have been taken by her, but have been doctored?

It doesn't make any sense that she would still be claiming to have taken those photos, if she didn't.

Thanks, Duane.I urge all researchers to take a look at my videos FREE!

As for your questions about Marina, she is trapped by what she testified to in previous hearings.

I do not think she took ANY such photos. They are complete fabrications by the perpetrators.

Jack

computer.

Jack

Jack

Jack,

I watched the FAKE video this morning .. I never knew there was more than the one backyard photo, that was allegedly taken by Oswald's wife.

At first she was willing to go along with the official story of Oswald killing JFK, but later claimed that he was not only innocent of the assassination, but was working undercover for the CIA.. So if she is willing to go that far now, I wonder why she is still claiming that she took the backyard photos, if she didn't? .. Do you think it's still fear, or possible brainwashing that motivates her to stick that story?.. Or is there a possibility that she did take some backyard photos of Oswald, but they were either different photos than the ones we've seen, or the ones we've seen might have been taken by her, but have been doctored?

It doesn't make any sense that she would still be claiming to have taken those photos, if she didn't.