The Education Forum

JFK was murdered because he advocated...

Jack White

...PEACE, and the MilIndComp objected:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=666048701355447870#docid=5335724479269105967

Jack

For some reason the forum software posts Part One instead of Part Two.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=666048701355447870#docid=5335724479269105967

This is the URL I copied when watching Part Two. Watch Part One, and then over to the right on

the menu column, open Part Two, which tells WHY JFK was killed. The documentary has five parts.

I recommend all five.

The forum software will not even let me write the URLs; instead it imbeds the video.

The videos are titled EVIDENCE OF REVISION, in five parts. You can find it by googling.

Edited by Jack White

Thanks Jack!

If you watched it, you see that in every speech, he emphasized the word PEACE. The MilIndComp needs WARS

to keep them in business.

Jack

Yes. The danger of allowing the Military-Industrial Complex to create/promulgate the illusion justifying the

"necessity for war" is what Eisenhower only "hinted at" in his farewell address. But, IMO, Ike had already gone

past the point of no return...he'd been compromised to a degree by then. He nonetheless warned us in advance.

By contrast, JFK was set on peace going into it. Why not? War hadn't worked so far...

John Lennon: "All we are saying, is give peace a chance..." -- and they killed him too...

I believe that the JFK hit was also a very huge piece of Psychological Warfare with specific aims and goals that would last or stretch over many years to the current day even. Also, Evidence of Revision Part.6 (the MLK Murder) is also pretty good for obtaining truth "nuggets".

Edited by B. A. Copeland

Jack,

I can't help to mention the importance of the "historical record" that this presentation memorializes. I was particularly impressed with the LHO coverage. It is very important, IMO. It reveals so much as to the innocence of the man. Very much appreciated, Jack.

Jack!!!!!!!!

This is perhaps the VERY BEST presentation I have ever seen that is "internet available" (or anywhere) on the subject.

try this url to 10 parts this video has been available dvd for quite some time, as well as on the web, it is about the best so far...:)thanks for brining it around again jack, as there are now 6 new parts.....1 to 11 on the right of the screen...

Thanks Jack!

If you watched it, you see that in every speech, he emphasized the word PEACE. The MilIndComp needs WARS

Jack

Yes. The danger of allowing the Military-Industrial Complex to create/promulgate the illusion justifying the

"necessity for war" is what Eisenhower only "hinted at" in his farewell address. But, IMO, Ike had already gone

past the point of no return...he'd been compromised to a degree by then. He nonetheless warned us in advance.

By contrast, JFK was set on peace going into it. Why not? War hadn't worked so far...

John Lennon: "All we are saying, is give peace a chance..." -- and they killed him too...

There was a brief clip where Eisenhower remarked:

"No. As I said, I know the American people will stand solid and they will not be stampeded."

This was said when he was replying to reporters about the murder of President Kennedy. It appears at the very end of this YouTube clip:

Some other quotes by Eisenhower on war:

"We will bankrupt ourselves in the vain search for absolute security."

"War settles nothing."

"Disarmament, with mutual honor and confidence, is a continuing imperative."

"When people speak to you about a preventive war, you tell them to go and fight it. After my experience, I have come to hate war."

"There is no glory in battle worth the blood it costs."

"I think that people want peace so much that one of these days government had better get out of their way and let them have it."

"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity."

"How far can you go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"

"Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly, I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked about such a thing."

Thanks Jack!

Jack

"No. As I said, I know the American people will stand solid and they will not be stampeded."

This was said when he was replying to reporters about the murder of President Kennedy. It appears at the very end of this YouTube clip:

"War settles nothing."

"When people speak to you about a preventive war, you tell them to go and fight it. After my experience, I have come to hate war."

"I think that people want peace so much that one of these days government had better get out of their way and let them have it."

"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity."

"How far can you go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"

"Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly, I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked about such a thing."

Wonderful quotes from Ike! Summing up his campaign slogan, I LIKE IKE.

Jack

Thanks Jack!

Jack

"War settles nothing."

Wonderful quotes from Ike! Summing up his campaign slogan, I LIKE IKE.

Jack

Jack

I pointed this out to DVP a while back and he told me the this presentation is lies and speculation .It is also one of the only representations of the Kilduff Head point that has not been erased according to DVP for editing purposes.

thanks for bringing it back up

Ian