• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what this is. ? ( 4 - Frames )

it appears to be tumbling and has a diferent coloring to the red roses

Robin,

I alreadypointed that out - it appears to be the bone fragment from Z-314 - it flies forward and downward and hits the back edge of Mrs.Connally's jumpsest.

Todd

2-Frame GIF

using " two of the frames" shown in groden scan from my gallery

Animation1-5.gif

Groden_Zapconnally.jpg

Studying wounds in an animated film is a waste of time and effort. Some people just don't get it.

Jack

Maybe your the one who doesn't get it Jack.

I don't beleive in alteration, therefore i do not consider it to be a waste of time to study the Zapruder film.

Robin.

Studying wounds in an animated film is a waste of time and effort. Some people just don't get it.

Jack

Maybe your the one who doesn't get it Jack.

I don't beleive in alteration, therefore i do not consider it to be a waste of time to study the Zapruder film.

Robin.

Alteration of the Z film is not a faith based belief. It is a fact.

Jack

Todd

You said the other day, that in the Zapruder film you have believed for a number of years, that a piece of ( brain / skull ) could be seen hitting the back of Connally's jump seat and falling down to the limo floor.

Where there is one piece of ejected (flesh / bone) there are bound to be many more pieces.

I believe the brain tissue on the back seat detached from the scalp, when jackie moved and kennedy fell sideways onto the seat.