The Education Forum

National Geographic Television and the JFK Assassination.

National Geographic Television is doing a documentary on the JFK Assassination. I have been approached by them for help with this production. I am not interested in doing this. However, I am willing to pass on the emails of anyone else who is.

Do you think Gary Mack is on board yet?

Dale Myers can do the animation.

BK

Guest Robert Morrow

National Geographic Television is doing a documentary on the JFK Assassination. I have been approached by them for help with this production. I am not interested in doing this. However, I am willing to pass on the emails of anyone else who is.

BK

Folks, this shows a major media vehicle is clearly reaching out to quality experts in the JFK assassination research community. I HIGHLY suggest that you email John Simkin and National Geographic and tell them you would be willing to help.

Why not help, John? Got too much on your plate. I would at least consult/advise/talk with National Geographic.

BK

I almost posted asking why you assume it's propaganda.

(I mean aside from the fact that almost every JFK-related product is propaganda?)

Then I searched for the owner of the National Geographic channel.

According to 'my internet':

Fox owns National Geographic.

And Fox is owned by News Corporation. And News Corp is owned by... Rupert Murdoch.

OH.

Well I guess every generation of demonic moguls has to do their part to assure the populace that a coup did not occur in 1963.

Repeat: A coup did NOT occur.

Nothing to see here.

• 1 month later...
Guest Robert Morrow

National Geographic is now filming at Dealey Plaza. You know are in store for some dangerous propaganda when they start using cranes to film with a bird's eye view from the phantom sniper's nest on the Sixth Floor and not from behind the stockade fence at the Grassy Knoll. (Okay, maybe someone was in the "sniper's nest" but it sure was not US intelligence agent Lee Harvey Oswald!)

Article on Robert Groden mentions National Geographic filming at Dealey Plaza

http://www.dallasobserver.com/2011-04-28/news/city-hall-s-kennedy-conspiracy/3/

I just want to repeat what has been posted above (sorry for the all caps):

1) NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC IS OWNED BY NEWSCORP.

2) NEWSCORP IS RUN BY CFR MEMBER RUPERT MURDOCH WHO IS A PERSONAL FRIEND OF CFR MEMBER, FORMER CIA DIRECTOR GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH. One time last year GHW Bush had dinner with Roger Ailes and Roger Williams, as posted by Roger Williams who is endorsed for Texas US Senate by GHW Bush. Roger Williams is a long time Bush fund raiser. Karl Rove and the Bush politico family have huge influence over content at FOX; many of the big name FOX commentators are afraid to offend them in any way.

3)I THINK THAT GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH WAS DEEPLY INVOLVED IN THE JFK ASSASSINATION, AS HIGHING TEXAS CIA IN 1963.

Good link on GHW Bush and JFK Assassination: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

Edited by Robert Morrow

National Geographic is now filming at Dealey Plaza. You know are in for some dangerous propaganda when they start using cranes to film with a bird's eye view from the phantom sniper's nest on the Sixth Floor and not from behind the stockade fence at the Grassy Knoll. (Okay, maybe someone was in the "sniper's nest" but it sure was not US intelligence agent Lee Harvey Oswald!)

2) NEWSCORP IS RUN BY CFR MEMBER RUPERT MURDOCH WHO IS A PERSONAL FRIEND OF CFR MEMBER, FORMER CIA DIRECTOR GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH. One time last year GHW Bush had dinner with Roger Ailes and Roger Williams, as posted by Roger Williams who is endorsed for Texas US Senate by GHW Bush. Roger Williams is a long time Bush fund raiser. Karl Rove and the Bush politico family have huge influence over content at FOX; many of the big name FOX commentators are afraid to offend them in any way.

3)I THINK THAT GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH WAS DEEPLY INVOLVED IN THE JFK ASSASSINATION, AS HIGHING TEXAS CIA IN 1963.

Good link on GHW Bush and JFK Assassination: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

The irony, Robert, is that in 2003 the ONLY major network to do a program on the assassination that wasn't an Oswald-did-it program was Fox News. It was hosted by Greta Van S...and showed some of the problems with the SBT, amongst other reasons to suspect a conspiracy.

Guest Robert Morrow

Just to show you how much FOX is in the lone nutter camp they even had on the village idiot Vincent Bugliosi who wanted to put George W. Bush on trial for war crimes, prosecuting and unjust war. They put Bugliosi on O'Reilly who fed him a bunch of softball questions as Bugliosi plugged his doorstop/dustbin book Reclaiming History.

FOX has also featured the book Ultimate Sacrifice (or was it Legacy of Secrecy?) at one time.

But the one thing they stay away from is the ugly reality of coup d'etat in the JFK assassination.

(I searched in vain on You Tube for Vincent Bugliosi on Bill O'Reilly. Maybe FOX has removed all their content from here.)

Edited by Robert Morrow

National Geographic is now filming at Dealey Plaza. You know are in for some dangerous propaganda when they start using cranes to film with a bird's eye view from the phantom sniper's nest on the Sixth Floor and not from behind the stockade fence at the Grassy Knoll. (Okay, maybe someone was in the "sniper's nest" but it sure was not US intelligence agent Lee Harvey Oswald!)

The irony, Robert, is that in 2003 the ONLY major network to do a program on the assassination that wasn't an Oswald-did-it program was Fox News. It was hosted by Greta Van S...and showed some of the problems with the SBT, amongst other reasons to suspect a conspiracy.

I was involved in that program as their limo researcher. There was going to be a section on the limo. I brought to their attention an incorrect limo measurement used by the WC in their SB scenario. There was a great flurry of activity, which included my faxing documents to their producer and others. They could have used this information to point to conspiracy. But I heard nothing more. When the program aired, they had cut out the limo section and what remained were some tired old conspiracy themes. So, although it was a conspiracy-based program, it was, unfortunately, a 'safe conspiracy' program. I would expect no less from this one.