The Education Forum

It's Nellie's Head

Guest Duncan MacRae

Guest Duncan MacRae

After lightening the sequence where John Connally appeared to be rising up and looking at Kennedy, I have come to the conclusion that he is not rising up voluntary by himself.

At the start of the sequence, Nellie has been covered by the flowers, and John is lying over her.

She then rises up by pushing John up, to then pull him in to a more protective position.

The head enhancement which I posted in another thread, is actually Nellie's head, and not John's head.

John's head goes down on to her lap.

After studying this closely for nearly two days, I am 100% sure that John Connally is not looking at Kennedy, and that this new analysis is correct.

new-2.gif

zz-4.gif

Edited by Duncan MacRae

imo, you're right and wrong. it looks to me that connallys head does turn left while the moving is something like you say.

is jfk breathing?

Duncan,

A little easier on the eyes I hope.

http://72.130.170.43:8400/7D12A/11A.gif

chris

Too dark, and too fast for me, Chris.

JC's head is hanging down at all times while Nellie pushes him up. His head at all times, is to the left of Nellie's face, and at no point does he look at Kennedy...IMO.

Repeeat viewing of the lighter frames makes it all clear, although it may take some time for some to see things as they really are.

hunghead.gif

Duncan,

This clip leads into Connally starting to rise and turn.

After Nellie bends to her side and down, John starts to rise.

How can Nellie push him up from her position?

John is much to heavy for Nellie to propel him upward.

http://72.130.170.43:8400/B02EF/Z.gif

chris

Chris Duncan

Can you post a GIF of Connally rolling to his right and lying face down.

I think Chris posted one a couple of days ago, i need to see where Nellie ended up AFTER Connally rolls over

was she burried under the flowers with Connally just to her right, or was she burried under the flowers with Connally lying on top of her. ?

Duncan what do you see in this frame ( Connally or Nellie ) ?

412zoomed.jpg

You may be right Duncan i'm not sure. ?

In this motorcade photo on the way to Parkland Nellie seems to be seen sitting up on her own, Connally buried in her lap

so obviously Nellie has risen at some point and discarded the flowers ?

Newman photo Cropped

taken near the Trade Mart

hills_leg.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

Duncan what do you see in this frame ( Connally or Nellie ) ?

412zoomed.jpg

You may be right Duncan i'm not sure. ?

Hi Robin,

I see Nellie sitting upright.

I'm basing this on the width of the head, including her hair, making the overall width of her head wider looking than John Connally's short haired head, from Zapruder's POV.

Yes, i see the width of the hair.and agree it looks a bit wider than Connally's.

but i also see the hair as GREY. ?

I can see what you are refering to as a hand grabing Connally and pulling him down.

I can't give a definative answer , because i just can't destinguish enough detail, to tell one way or the other

Yes, i see the width of the hair.and agree it looks a bit wider than Connally's.

but i also see the hair as GREY. ?

I think the grey hair effect is just the sun hitting and backlighting her hair.

hi duncan ; nellie did not have grey hair, but she still may have had on her pale pink hat...in the limo.........take care b

Edited by Bernice Moore

GIF Credit: Gerda

It appears to me that the Connally's were side by side, end to end , with there two heads together

( not one on top of the other )

and that John Connally rises under his own steam

m2bgd4lway9c.gif

Edited by Robin Unger