of director {former US. Congressman} John Rousselot. A likely

knowing smile passed between Ruosselot, I and others there in our

understanding that this flag would some day soon, fly just one notch

below the Stars and Stripes.

The Flag is blue, with a large white circle in it's center, having a

birch-tree,leaf, displayed within it. Around the circle exterior appears

the name THE JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY.

Harry,

If you have a photo of the John Birch Society's Flag, it is possible to upload it to share with folks on EF. Just go to the "Full Editor" mode of the EF reply page and point to the photo file name and you can "attach" it to one of your listings as an upload into the EF server. Usually the ".jpg" type files were best and file sizes around 60k.

I am sure many folks would like the check out this JBS flag.

JP

Well, Dean "Bircher",

Now we know what flag you pledge your allegence to.

Complete your set with these 40th anniversary and Bircher Leaf lapel pins:

http://www.aobs-store.com/apparel/

Then you'll be official, if you sign up for Baptist Missionary to China and start a Basketball camp. Then you can be the BBB, "Baptist Bircher Basketball" Dribblers.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Well, Dean "Bircher",

Now we know what flag you pledge your allegence to.

Complete your set with these 40th anniversary and Bircher Leaf lapel pins:

http://www.aobs-store.com/apparel/

Then you'll be official, if you sign up for Baptist Missionary to China and start a Basketball camp. Then you can be the BBB, "Baptist Bircher Basketball" Dribblers.

Jim

I also suspect your post to be a stab at humor? In any case my only allegiance is described in

the poem 'AMERICA' shown in manuscript/book page 2, chapter one, CROSSTRAILS very

sharply indicates what was then and which has been the case after 1963 concerning

my complex activities.

Harry

Harry, I have no worries of your allengences. You have seen all too well the negative sides of the Birchers and what evil some of them designed and delivered upon America.

Per Funny Bones, got several, as I thought it very funny to get into the suggestion for the "BBB" Dribblers. Plus, got to drop some other Bircher logos from their "American Observer" site. They don't have the Bircher Flag on AO, which makes it all the more interesting to get it out in public.

Dean likes to drop his silly lines, but he can't take the reverse of speaking about his silly long Athletic Jargon commentary on Basketball on the JFK discussion zone with Robert Morrow. He knows very well what I was speaking about, as best the Athletics Dept. folks can grasp, distractions off the main subjects.

I was serious about wanting to check out and see the "Bircher" Flag, but I was left with an impression some were not and poking fun at the suggestion to see this flag.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Harry, I have no worries of your allengences. You have seen all too well the negative sides of the Birchers and what evil some of them designed and delivered upon America.

Per Funny Bones, got several, as I thought it very funny to get into the suggestion for the "BBB" Dribblers. Plus, got to drop some other Bircher logos from their "American Observer" site. They don't have the Bircher Flag on AO, which makes it all the more interesting to get it out in public.

Dean likes to drop his silly lines, but he can't take the reverse of speaking about his silly long Athletic Jargon commentary on Basketball on the JFK discussion zone with Robert Morrow. He knows very well what I was speaking about, as best the Athletics Dept. folks can grasp, distractions off the main subjects.

I was serious about wanting to check out and see the "Bircher" Flag, but I was left with an impression some were not and poking fun at the suggestion to see this flag.

Hi, Jim and Dean

My aim is to get the JBS flag posted on EF, very soon.

The "John Birch Society Flag" makes its EF debut, courtesy and permission of Harry Dean. Copyright: Harry Dean.

See attached .jpg file for full resolution photo.

This flag was in the office of US.Congressman Rousselot at San Marino, Cal. at Western Headquarters of JBS.

post-3443-008534700 1316215105_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jim Phelps