The Education Forum

Federal Reserve

When I was in college I took several Sociology courses. I had a teacher in Political Science who said that Kennedy's Assassination didn't change or effect anything. I just kept quiet. Not till I went on these JFK forums years later could I say who his enemies were and what he wanted to do. And that it was a coup d'etat.

Now I want to describe what I know about Kennedy and the Federal Reserve. Kennedy wanted to use silver, which we had a lot of apparently. The Federal Reserve used gold and this brought us into astronomical debt. Kennedy had issued Silver Certificates. As soon as he died they went back to gold and the Silver Certificates stopped. I did not know this, but on the day I first learned about Kennedy issuing them, I looked in a drawer where I have coins I saved since my childhood. When I opened the drawer there was a Silver Certificate atop everything else. And I was so relieved that I had one.

I understand if Kennedy lived and used Silver Certificates, banks would have closed down. The Federal Reserve was a big enemy of his. He had many enemies. Also if he had lived there would not have been a Viet Nam war.

Do I have a close take on the Federal Reserve?

Kathy C

Do I have a close take on the Federal Reserve?

Kathy you are right on the ball. You don't mess with the Fed. To paraphrase a quote ( from whom escapes me at the moment ) Give me control of the nation's money and I care not who makes the laws.

Edited by Barry Keane

http://www.xat.org/xat/moneyhistory.html

The story of the all out attempt to insure the USA had a central, privately owned bank, is the cornerstone to understanding

the development of the USA as a country and world power...

As we know, money today is not backed by hard currency....

and the Fed controls policy...

Kennedy was trying to get out from under them...

Cheers

DJ

http://www.xat.org/x...neyhistory.html

The story of the all out attempt to insure the USA had a central, privately owned bank, is the cornerstone to understanding

the development of the USA as a country and world power...

As we know, money today is not backed by hard currency....

and the Fed controls policy...

Kennedy was trying to get out from under them...

Cheers

DJ

On another forum regarding 9-11 I was surprised to find a thread from one of the members about President Kennedy and the Federal Reserve. After I read it I knew I was on target. My silver certificate dollar has a green stamp on it. I don't know what my dollar is worth in the real world, but to me it's worth millions and I was so relieved that I had saved one from childhood. But I don't think I have any Kennedy half-dollars left.

On this other site they said Kennedy's Executive Order was never repealed and should be in force today. It was E. Order: 11110.

Love,

Kathy C