The Education Forum

First Secretary Kuznetzov was Head of the KGB in the Netherlands

Just returned from Den Haag, the Netherlands, and a study of the Willem Oltmans Archives located in the Dutch Royal Library, which are loaded with personal notes from the investigative journalist concerning the JFK assassination. One set of notes reveals that Russian First Secretary Kuznetzov who met with Oltmans and George de Mohrenschildt in Brussels Belgium, right before de Mohrenschildt dissapears and fleas europe - was the former head of the KGB in the Netherlands. The notes also reveal that de Mohrenschildt and Kuznetzov knew each other personally .Seeing and reading the hand written notes lead me to feel George de Mohrenschildt had ties to the Russian KGB .

Just returned from Den Haag, the Netherlands, and a study of the Willem Oltmans Archives located in the Dutch Royal Library, which are loaded with personal notes from the investigative journalist concerning the JFK assassination. One set of notes reveals that Russian First Secretary Kuznetzov who met with Oltmans and George de Mohrenschildt in Brussels Belgium, right before de Mohrenschildt dissapears and fleas europe - was the former head of the KGB in the Netherlands. The notes also reveal that de Mohrenschildt and Kuznetzov knew each other personally .Seeing and reading the hand written notes lead me to feel George de Mohrenschildt had ties to the Russian KGB .

Very interesting, Tommy!

Keep up the good work.

--Tommy

Very interesting, Tommy!

Keep up the good work.

--Tommy

Thank you Tommy. It's a real honor to be a part of this Forum and I hope I can contribute .

Good work. de Mohrenschildt is central to everything having to do with Lee Oswald, imo. This seems to be an unpopular area of research, however, so be prepared for doors to be slammed when you least expect it.

Good work. de Mohrenschildt is central to everything having to do with Lee Oswald, imo. This seems to be an unpopular area of research, however, so be prepared for doors to be slammed when you least expect it.

Thank you Pamela ... Yes I am aware that a good number of people like to think George de Mohrenschildt played no role in the plot to assassinate President Kennedy. But after years and years of researching de Mohrenschildts ties to the CIA, to the KGB and French intelligence and now after personal hands on research of the Willem Oltmans archives and his close personal friendship with de Mohrenschildt, I have found that there is no dought that he was involved in the plot to assassinate President Kennedy. Let me just add that in this case I have found that a lot of people who mean good and well, are but armchair researchers and have not gone and seen the material first hand and done the hands on foot work that is really needed when one does a true indepth investigation of an individual. Thank you again Pamela I have much more to add to the forum on our last research of the Oltmans archives dealing with George de Mohrenchildt .

Edited by Tommy Wilkens