The Education Forum

Josiah Thompson's "Hatman"

Guest Duncan MacRae

That looks like Dog Face Man to me, his snout pointed right at the camera.

In any case, it looks like a drawing. (Any real person that ugly would have drawn too much attention.)

Just curious, Duncan. Why did you put my name in the title? This guy is news to me.

JT

That looks like Dog Face Man to me, his snout pointed right at the camera.

In any case, it looks like a drawing. (Any real person that ugly would have drawn too much attention.)

LOL I agree, Ron. It does look as if it has been drawn in, that's why I put the question mark in the subtitle.

Just curious, Duncan. Why did you put my name in the title? This guy is news to me.

JT

I was just theorising that it may be the same "Hatman" figure, as he has become commonly known, that you discovered in Moorman.

comparison-3.png

It's interesting that both Bond4 and Moorman5 show a hat being worn there. Isn't that where Malcolm Summers says he encountered a well-dressed man who had a pistol and was wearing a hat? I wouldn't be surprised if it was Long Coat Man or one of his Long Coat-Wearin' colleagues.

--Tommy :ph34r:

Edited by Thomas Graves

JT

I was just theorising that it may be the same "Hatman" figure, as he has become commonly known, that you discovered in Moorman.

comparison-3.png

Duncan...

by Bond 4... did any of the Overpass people make it to the fence? That couldn't be Holland or one of the others?

I realize it is not THAT much after the shots....

an excellent spotting too btw... amazing what keeps becoming popping up in these photos...

Cheers

DJ