The Education Forum

Explosive JFK Link!

I came across the following link this morning:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=192875

If this document is legitimate, this will be a bigger story than the Pentagon papers! Than Watergate . . . than the JFK assassination itself.

Does anyone have any historical information regarding the background of this document? Does anyone have any ideas on how it can be corroborated?

I came across the following link this morning:

http://forum.davidic...ad.php?t=192875

If this document is legitimate, this will be a bigger story than the Pentagon papers! Than Watergate . . . than the JFK assassination itself.

Does anyone have any historical information regarding the background of this document? Does anyone have any ideas on how it can be corroborated?

I don't doubt the legitimacy of the document, I question the value you put on it, as it might not be related to the assassination at all.

I knew Chauncey Holt and he mentioned all those people to me too, but just because some shaddy characters don't want a paper trail to lead back to them doesn't

mean they are talking about the assassination, and it isn't proof of anything.

Of course it appears to be only one of dozens, if not hundreds of other documents - why only post one?

And who is the guy who posted it and where did he get it?

To answer the question regarding relevance, Bill, I guess it would be helpful to note that this document has already appeared in partial form in a 1993(?) documentary on Holt's life called "Spooks, Spies, and Assassins". The value of this document is that it is complete, not just excerpted. If you watch that DVD, this document appears when Holt is discussing his work on creating Secret Service badges; fake ones, that is. Of course, you are well aware of all the witness reports that phony Secret Service agents were reported around Dealey Plaza, and one of the important aspects of this document is that it confirms those reports.

In addition, it shows that an executive of the Coca-Cola company, Twombly, has access to top-top-secret information, the colors of Secret Service badges. How does an executive of the Coca-Cola company get access to that information?

It shows that this executive, who is going to be attending the bottling convention, is also well-connected to the Mafia, which links by one degree of separation the Secret Service and the Mafia!!!

And finally, it shows that Carl Day, the one person who developed most of the evidence against Oswald, is a part of that group. Now the Dallas Police Department is linked as well.

I would say that these factors above make this document extremely relevant. That is why establishing the authenticity of this document to me is critical.

In terms of who posted the document, I did not see any biographical information on the website. Nor were any other documents posted on that website, but that does not mean that they do not exist. For my part, if this document is authentic, I don't really need to see any other documents to know that the assassination of President Kennedy was a very well-planned, elaborate conspiracy.