The Education Forum

The Two Oswald Phenomena Explained

Greg Parker

Greg,

You continue to attack the messenger and not address the bulk of the message, in the best tradition of Warren Commission apologists. I never said that Bogard was definitely beaten up- if you recall I stated that the source for this was apparently Penn Jones, and I recognize that his accuracy wasn't perfect. He still had a better track record than any mainstream journalist, and given what we know of other witnesses who were intimated, threatened, etc., it's perfectly believable to me that he was beaten up.

You've also referred more than once to Bogard's alleged mental issues, in an identical manner to the way Ralph Yates was denigrated on this and other forums. And we know that Gerald Posner, like Wesley Liebeler and others defending the official story, claimed that Syliva Odio had suffered from mental problems as well. Maybe everyone who claimed to encounter an Oswald impostor just happened to have mental issues. But that's what Posner and other lone nutters believe. So you're in good company there.

You just cavalierly say that the Warren Commission had already discredited Bogard's story. That's your opinion, not a fact. Most of us, I think, would disagree about that. In the same way, you are perfectly fine in using the dubious testimony of Ruth Paine, when it suits your purposes. You ask us to explain the rationale of conspirators; why would they plant a nearly pristine bullet, instead of one that at least looked like it had hit something? There are lots of obvious bread crumbs out there, which led Vince Salandria and others (like me) to believe that whoever killed JFK wanted the flaws in the official story to be easily uncovered, and the controversy to explode.

We find these bad B-movie like elements to all significant political events, as I document in my book. One of the most overt was the comment by the computer programmer in charge of Dade County, Florida's election forecast software, who told the Collier brothers during their Votescam investigation, "You'll never prove a thing." Just because they're powerful, doesn't mean they're clever. Maybe they just like beating up unfriendly witnesses.

I've been investigating this case since the mid-1970s, longer than most researchers. I am confident that I'm well versed on all aspects of the JFK assassination. I am not a "clown," and by accepting there was an attempt to impersonate Oswald- something recognized very early on by Richard Popkin in his book The Second Oswald, and referenced by all the early critics, I am not being "disgraceful" to the memory of anyone, nor to the research community.

You, on the other hand, have a seemingly obsessive compulsion to destroy the Harvey and Lee thesis, and this has led you to discount all the very credible incidents involving Oswald impersonators, which represent strong indications of conspiracy. And you've thrown the good name of Maynard G. Krebs into this discussion for no clear reason.

Since Greg is so intent on debunking the Lee and Harvey and Henry theory, does that mean that it must be right?

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy,

As I've said on any number of occasions, I haven't read Harvey and Lee. I do know enough of Armstrong's research to recognize its importance. Greg has taken his obsession over Armstrong into the possibly, but not necessarily, connected area of the seeming attempts to impersonate Oswald in an effort to frame him.

Anna Lewis repeatedly informs us that she met LEE OSWALD in FEBRAURY 1962 at Lafayette Park across from 544 Camp. That her husband worked with Jack Martin and Bannister.

That Lee and Judy were together and that Marina, calling in English tells her she knows Lee is there and with that woman... Anna relates that Marina comes into the place she works and in english tells Anna off...

All you need do at this point is explain who ANNA met?

In February 1962 June was born in Minsk with her father and mother there. Oswald does not get to New Orleans until the end of April 1963.

AnnaLewismeetsOswaldinFeb1962-heisinMins

This is yet another good one... The unit diary showing the return of Oswald from Ping Tung

CE1961 puts him on this boat starting Sept 14th... and returning on the same day he is at the Dr... and has numerous visits in between...

How can he be both in Ping Tung and Atsugi at exactly the same time?

58-13_zpsigkn06cz.jpg

58-22_zpsiowrqrya.jpg

This is yet another good one... The unit diary showing the return of Oswald from Ping Tung

CE1961 puts him on this boat starting Sept 14th... and returning on the same day he is at the Dr... and has numerous visits in between...

How can he be both in Ping Tung and Atsugi at exactly the same time?

58-13_zpsigkn06cz.jpg

58-22_zpsiowrqrya.jpg

?

CE 1961 states "returned to Atsugi on 5 October, 1958." His medical record has him seeing a doctor on October 6.

He had departed on September 14 and returned on October 5. Please show me the "numerous visits in between" to the medical clinic at Atsugi that you claim he had. Nothing indicating it in the evidence you provided.

Once again... you simply don't seem to able to understand the records.

Edited by Greg Parker

Pointless to argue with someone who goes to this length to attack JA. Just a waste of time. Don, for someone who has not read JA you do an excellent job here. And DJ for sure. I don't visit this forum very often anymore but had to take a look at this thread.

More insanity. And a new made up character at the car dealership. Pretty funny actually.

Dawn

Pointless to argue with someone who goes to this length to attack JA. Just a waste of time. Don, for someone who has not read JA you do an excellent job here. And DJ for sure. I don't visit this forum very often anymore but had to take a look at this thread.

More insanity. And a new made up character at the car dealership. Pretty funny actually.

Dawn

Hello Dawn. Glad to see you were able to free up some time from your busy schedule to drop in.

You may not have noticed, but I did have an epiphany. I now believe that the incident happened on the 16th and it involved the real LHO who made a half-hearted attempt to buy a car which he wrongly believed he needed in order to take a driver's test. If Ruth Paine had not pulled out on taking him for that test, we would never have heard of Albert Bogard.

Speaking of Albert, please give my regards to Brian Doyle. He's looking remarkably well, all things considered.

While you're here, since David's having a rest, could you please point out where in the USMC medical records I can find all those visits to doctors at Atsugi that David says occurred between 9/14/48 and 10/5/58? Thanks!

Edited by Greg Parker

A Cruel and Shocking Twist (FACTS) numerous pictures of the military installations in Taiwan. Lee H. Oswald was there.

Medical Records Clash

Oswald's Mother site

=

Lee Oswald’s medical records are another odd episode in his life. As mentioned in Part 1, Oswald is listed as being treated for contracting gonorrhea. As the notation states, “In the line of duty and, not of his own fault.” A rare entry to say the least. This was an offence that gets a soldier booted out of the service. Here, for some unknown reason he is given a pass. It has been speculated that Oswald was on a mission for the ONI when he contracted the disease and that is the reason for getting off the hook. But not of his “own fault”?

Even stranger is that he is given a course of penicillin for tonsillitis. Yet his childhood medical records state he had his tonsils removed at the age of six. Evidence of an imposter? Or perhaps a simple filing error?

Of note in his medical records is the three-inch mastoid scar from the operation he had at the age of five. The mastoids are a series of bones in the skull that an ear infection can spread to. An incision behind the ear down the neck is required. Amazingly, at Oswald’s autopsy, pathologist Dr. Earl Rose did not document the mastoid scar on the neck nor the gunshot wound on the upper left arm. Likewise, mortician Paul Groody while preparing Oswald’s body did not find those scars either. He was in fact called twice by the Secret Service in regards to this issue. Certainly an indication they were unsure of whom they had. As Groody said on the Coast-to-Coast AM radio program to host George Noory, at the last moment, the FBI showed up for one final set of fingerprints. Another indication that the FBI, along with the Secret Service, was unsure of which body they had as they already had multiple sets of prints of Oswald from the Marine files, his arrest in New Orleans in the summer of 1963, and his arrest for the murder of policeman Tippet and President Kennedy. Whatever the results were from 4 sets of fingerprints is unknown. But somebody was nervous about something to take prints off a dead man.

However, the medical record inconsistencies don’t get an easier to parse. On September 16, 1958 Oswald’s unit leaves Atsugi for work in Ping Tung, Taiwan aboard the USS Skagit. A Marine Corps unit record is called a diary. The event is recorded in the unit diary and Oswald is on that ship—he is mentioned by name. Meanwhile his medical records state during this period he was receiving medical treatment at the base hospital in Atsugi from the time the Skagit leaves throughout much of September of 1958. He was ailing from urethritis to hemorrhoids. It’s hard to comprehend that there are two Oswald’s in the same unit at the same time and place.

The chief counsel for the HSCS Robert Blakey had a dilemma to resolve with this odd issue as well. He contacted Secretary of Defense Harold Brown who wrote back that Oswald didn’t leave with his unit on 9/16 but instead stayed in Atsugi as part of a MAG II rear echelon unit. A pity that his unit diary never mentions a word of this. Maybe that is true and was left out of the unit diary for reasons of security. He could also have been flown back to the hospital for treatment of the reoccurring urethritis; it would have created a lot of flying back and forth. His records state that he was treated five times in September and twice in October.

Robert Blakey easily resolved the issue. He lied. As he wrote in the final report:

“Accordingly, based upon a direct examination of Oswald’s unit diaries, as well as his own-military records, it does not appear that he spent any time in Taiwan.”

One last thing—in his personal effects discovered by the Dallas Police were numerous pictures of the military installations in Taiwan. Lee H. Oswald was there.

A Cruel and Shocking Twist (FACTS)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARKER START QUOTE

He had departed on September 14 and returned on October 5. Please show me the "numerous visits in between" to the medical clinic at Atsugi that you claim he had. Nothing indicating it in the evidence you provided.

Once again... you simply don't seem to able to understand the records. // PARKER END QUOTE

/oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo/

WH_Vol19_0311a.gifA Cruel and Shocking Twist (FACTS)

WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT ??????

A Cruel and Shocking Twist (FACTS) GAAL

Edited by Steven Gaal

Greg Parker wrote: Please show me the "numerous visits in between" to the medical clinic at Atsugi that you claim he had. Nothing indicating it in the evidence you provided.

The record shows that there were four dates "in between" to the clinic. We can quibble about what constitutes "numerous," but there were multiple visits. But you will surely suggest that I am also unable to "understand the records" like you can. After all, you explain away the tonsillectomy issue with a magic bullet-bunched up coat-like theory that Oswald's tonsils grew back.

You really have to resort to Warren Commission-style logic in order to explain away all the witnesses, photographs and documents that strongly suggest there was more than one person playing the part of Lee Harvey Oswald.

A Cruel and Shocking Twist (FACTS) numerous pictures of the military installations in Taiwan. Lee H. Oswald was there.

Medical Records Clash

Oswald's Mother site

=

Lee Oswald’s medical records are another odd episode in his life. As mentioned in Part 1, Oswald is listed as being treated for contracting gonorrhea. As the notation states, “In the line of duty and, not of his own fault.” A rare entry to say the least. This was an offence that gets a soldier booted out of the service. Here, for some unknown reason he is given a pass. It has been speculated that Oswald was on a mission for the ONI when he contracted the disease and that is the reason for getting off the hook. But not of his “own fault”?

Even stranger is that he is given a course of penicillin for tonsillitis. Yet his childhood medical records state he had his tonsils removed at the age of six. Evidence of an imposter? Or perhaps a simple filing error?

Of note in his medical records is the three-inch mastoid scar from the operation he had at the age of five. The mastoids are a series of bones in the skull that an ear infection can spread to. An incision behind the ear down the neck is required. Amazingly, at Oswald’s autopsy, pathologist Dr. Earl Rose did not document the mastoid scar on the neck nor the gunshot wound on the upper left arm. Likewise, mortician Paul Groody while preparing Oswald’s body did not find those scars either. He was in fact called twice by the Secret Service in regards to this issue. Certainly an indication they were unsure of whom they had. As Groody said on the Coast-to-Coast AM radio program to host George Noory, at the last moment, the FBI showed up for one final set of fingerprints. Another indication that the FBI, along with the Secret Service, was unsure of which body they had as they already had multiple sets of prints of Oswald from the Marine files, his arrest in New Orleans in the summer of 1963, and his arrest for the murder of policeman Tippet and President Kennedy. Whatever the results were from 4 sets of fingerprints is unknown. But somebody was nervous about something to take prints off a dead man.

However, the medical record inconsistencies don’t get an easier to parse. On September 16, 1958 Oswald’s unit leaves Atsugi for work in Ping Tung, Taiwan aboard the USS Skagit. A Marine Corps unit record is called a diary. The event is recorded in the unit diary and Oswald is on that ship—he is mentioned by name. Meanwhile his medical records state during this period he was receiving medical treatment at the base hospital in Atsugi from the time the Skagit leaves throughout much of September of 1958. He was ailing from urethritis to hemorrhoids. It’s hard to comprehend that there are two Oswald’s in the same unit at the same time and place.

The chief counsel for the HSCS Robert Blakey had a dilemma to resolve with this odd issue as well. He contacted Secretary of Defense Harold Brown who wrote back that Oswald didn’t leave with his unit on 9/16 but instead stayed in Atsugi as part of a MAG II rear echelon unit. A pity that his unit diary never mentions a word of this. Maybe that is true and was left out of the unit diary for reasons of security. He could also have been flown back to the hospital for treatment of the reoccurring urethritis; it would have created a lot of flying back and forth. His records state that he was treated five times in September and twice in October.

Robert Blakey easily resolved the issue. He lied. As he wrote in the final report:

“Accordingly, based upon a direct examination of Oswald’s unit diaries, as well as his own-military records, it does not appear that he spent any time in Taiwan.”

One last thing—in his personal effects discovered by the Dallas Police were numerous pictures of the military installations in Taiwan. Lee H. Oswald was there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PARKER START QUOTE

Once again... you simply don't seem to able to understand the records. // PARKER END QUOTE

/oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo/

WH_Vol19_0311a.gifA Cruel and Shocking T

wist (FACTS)

That's not the evidence that was posted in support of the argument, Steve. Nor does this record indicate those visits shown here were at Atsugi. The Atsugi clinic data was what David posted.

Greg Parker wrote: Please show me the "numerous visits in between" to the medical clinic at Atsugi that you claim he had. Nothing indicating it in the evidence you provided.

The record shows that there were four dates "in between" to the clinic. We can quibble about what constitutes "numerous," but there were multiple visits. But you will surely suggest that I am also unable to "understand the records" like you can. After all, you explain away the tonsillectomy issue with a magic bullet-bunched up coat-like theory that Oswald's tonsils grew back.

You really have to resort to Warren Commission-style logic in order to explain away all the witnesses, photographs and documents that strongly suggest there was more than one person playing the part of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Not the records posted in support of that by David.

The records posted by David show clinic visits before and after being on the ship. That proves those treatments were at Atsugi. If he needed treatment for the same problem before and after being on that ship, common sense and logic dictates that he needed the same treatment in between. What Steve shows us is the ship clinic visits. You guys avoid the common sense in favor of the illogical every single time.

Sorry, Greg, it's hard to keep up with you.

After all, you've now apparently abandoned your previously passionate belief that the Bogard incident could be explained away with one Louis Oswalt. Now, you're even further out on the limb and are actually claiming it was LHO himself. Does it really seem credible to you that Oswald would incriminate himself by talking about "coming into some money" in the near future? Without some sort of anticipated assassination payoff, exactly where did Oswald think any money was coming from? His minimum wage job?

And where does Bogard's alleged "depression" fit in here? Down the same memory hole with Oswalt? It's a shame, really- Bogard should have gotten together with Ralph Yates and Syvia Odio for some kind of discount therapy sessions.

Your desperation to prove there was only one Oswald is worthy of the most narrow-minded apologist for the official story.

PARKER START QUOTE

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• STARTED ON SEPT 14th and RETURNED ON OCT 5
  • SO CANT BE at Atsugi on medical clinic on SEPT 29th or EAST Atsugi Medical clinic Sept 16th and 30th.
Edited by Steven Gaal

As usual Parker, you're wrong.

These are all from the WCR Donabedian Exhibit #1

It is your job now to prove that the treatments he rec'd from Sept 16 thru Sept 29th were performed in transit or at the base in Taiwan since he was not in Atsugi at the EAST CAMP between Sept 14th and Oct 5th.

Did the ship's med records and Taiwan use "EAST CAMP MACS-1" forms?

All you need do now is offer something to PROVE IT.

Oh, and why does it say he was in the hospital in Atsugi from Oct 7 to the 13th yet the Med records show no such thing?

Oswald%20in%20both%20Atsugi%20and%20Taiw

Edited by David Josephs

Medical Records Clash

Oswald's Mother site

=

PARKER START QUOTE

WH_Vol19_0311a.gifA Cruel and Shocking Twist (FACTS)

David doesn't understand that what he posted didn't show this. Or are you claiming that what David posted actually did support what he said?