The Education Forum

Yes, There Was A Guy Holding A Sign

Look familiar?

Greg,

Well, I can explain "the lean" of the guy on the left. He was jogging forward and came to an abrupt halt. This frame catches him in the action of halting. But I can't explain "the lean" of "Oswald" in one of the backyard photos...

--Tommy :)

Lee Forman's Cancellare

showing your jogging man standing just in front of Brehm and Joey, with the yellow piece of paper or envelope still in his hand.

Cancellare_Lee_Forman.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look familiar?

Greg,

Well, I can explain "the lean" of the guy on the left. He was jogging forward and came to an abrupt halt. This frame catches him in the action of halting. But I can't explain "the lean" of "Oswald" in one of the backyard photos...

Lee Forman's Cancellare

showing your jogging man standing just in front of Brehm and Joey, with the yellow piece of paper or envelope still in his hand.

Cancellare_Lee_Forman.jpg

Look familiar?

Greg,

Lee Forman's Cancellare

{photo was here]

Wouldn't say he's standing, I'd say he's walking, actually. His trousers sure look strange. Looks like he's wearing board shorts over them.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thomas. The yellow bottle.

Look familiar?

Greg,

Tom the photographer was Altgens...b

John,

The guy isn't carrying a yellow bottle in his left hand. He's carrying a folded (or at least flattened) paper bag or a folded piece of cardboard. It's obvious when you look at him walking across Elm Street in the Cancellare. (He's the tall, skinny black guy wearing a sweater vest over a long-sleeved shirt.)

Edited by Thomas Graves

Look familiar?

Greg,

Thanks Bernice. I guess you're talking about the photographer behind whom the guy with the Bob's Big Boy Three-Pounder With Extra Mayo And Onions wrapper was standing. I thought he was standing behind Bothun.

Look familiar?

Greg,

Thanks Bernice. I guess you're talking about the photographer behind whom the guy with the Bob's Big Boy Three-Pounder With Extra Mayo And Onions wrapper was standing. I thought he was standing behind Bothun.

Tom

The dark complected man from Cancellare is not the only one who came to an abrupt halt and is seen leaning.

Toni Foster in Nix

Pdvd_302.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

Ed,

Looks like she came loaded for bear.

Bear, Moose, and possibly Elephant.

Was a circus in town Thomas? (I think this has been asked before)

Also guy across the street 'White Pants Guy with Hands in Pockets' and his accomplice behind him 'White Pants Guy with Tweed Driving Cap and Rolled Up Poster' are totally incriminating themselves. I mean who wears white after Labor Day!! :blink:

Ed

Ed,

Looks like she came loaded for bear.

Bear, Moose, and possibly Elephant.

Was a circus in town Thomas? (I think this has been asked before)

Also guy across the street 'White Pants Guy with Hands in Pockets' and his accomplice behind him 'White Pants Guy with Tweed Driving Cap and Rolled Up Poster' are totally incriminating themselves. I mean who wears white after Labor Day!! :blink:

Ed

Ed,

Regarding "White Pants Guy With Hands In Pockets", as far as he's comcerned, inappropriate Autum "fashion" is of no import compared to The Plan, i.e. being easy for "Tan Jacket Man" to spot for The Hand Off in the parking lot a bit later...

John,

The guy isn't carrying a yellow bottle in his left hand. He's carrying a folded (or at least flattened) paper bag or a folded piece of cardboard. It's obvious when you look at him walking across Elm Street in the Cancellare. (He's the tall, skinny black guy wearing a sweater vest over a long-sleeved shirt.)

I would venture to guess that the "skinny black guy" is Cuban. Why would an African-American hate Kennedy?

Kathy C

[quote name='Thomas Graves' date='05 January 2012 - 04:06 PM' timestamp='1325776006'

Ed,

Regarding "White Pants Guy With Hands In Pockets", as far as he's comcerned, inappropriate Autum "fashion" is of no import compared to The Plan, i.e. being easy for "Tan Jacket Man" to spot for The Hand Off in the parking lot a bit later...

Your on to something Tommy!

White Pants Guy has all the hallmarks of a military trained assassin.

The parade rest stance, his well combed coiffure is likely greased with gun oil, and his unwavering stare of a front line observer unaffected by the commotion of recent gunfire.

This guy is probably back from SE Asia and a hit on Diem.

His attire can change his appearance in an instant, he could remove his dark sports coat and suddenly he is an orderly in a hospital. Now dressed in all white, WPG could easily move carts or gurneys away from walls while planting bullets and pretending to go to the restroom at Parkland.

"We have our man on both counts!"

Ed