The Education Forum

LBJ and J. Edgar Hoover discuss JFK assassination

Guest Robert Morrow

A little bit of interpretation is in order here. Whenever you see Lyndon Johnson recommend Gen. Lauris Norstad and LBJ's good buddy Hoover reply "Good man" what they really mean are 1) this guy hates the Kennedys as much as we do 2) Yes, absolutely, Norstad would be willing to cover up the JFK assassination.

The more I study the JFK assassination, the more the military element of it appears to have come out of the Air Force. Apparently, the Air Force was just filled to the brim at the leadership levels with Kennedy haters.

#1 would be Gen. Curtis LeMay, who LBJ was trying to contact immediately in the hours following the assassination in Dallas. Probably wanted LeMay to go control the autopsy and perform as needed at Bethesda.

#2 Gen. Ed Lansdale (also CIA) who Prouty and Krulak (and I agree) identified as present at the TSBD in a photo taken in the aftermath of the JFK assassination.

#3 Gen. Lauris Norstad - LBJ and Hoover obvious think this man would be willing to cover up the JFK assassination.

#4 Col. Howard Burris (Air Force) was LBJ's military attache and no doubt kept him up to date on all thinks military and perhaps CIA. If you are LBJ's top military aide, you are by definition a Kennedy hater.

I think it is pretty clear there were perps to the JFK assassination in the Air Force. I am the most sure about Gen. Ed Lansdale.

Edited by Robert Morrow

I think it is pretty clear their were perps to the JFK assassination in the Air Force

In Noel Twyman's Bloody Treason, Gerry Hemming blurts out in an interview that [close paraphrase] "The Patriots killed him...you know - the Rocky Flats types."

It depends on which of Hemming's blurts you find reliable, as he could sputter out righteous-sounding inaccuracies as well. Why should Colorado be immune?

Edited by David Andrews

Guest Robert Morrow

I think it is pretty clear their were perps to the JFK assassination in the Air Force

In Noel Twyman's Bloody Treason, Gerry Hemming blurts out in an interview that [close paraphrase] "The Patriots killed him...you know - the Rocky Flats types."

It depends on which of Hemming's blurts you find reliable, as he could sputter out righteous-sounding inaccuracies as well. Why should Colorado be immune?

I think that Hemming is right on this. Americans associated with making nuclear bombs or dropping them on other countries - the US Air Force would fit this bill - killed JFK.

Rocky Flats was a nuclear weapons production facility near Denver, Colorado: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Flats_Plant

Edited by Robert Morrow

#1 would be Gen. Curtis LeMay, who LBJ was trying to contact immediately in the hours following the assassination in Dallas. Probably wanted LeMay to go control the autopsy and perform as needed at Bethesda.

What is the evidence that LBJ was trying to contact LeMay?

Guest Robert Morrow

What is the evidence that LBJ was trying to contact LeMay?

Curtis LeMay's aide was interrupting Air Force One transmissions in order to reach LeMay. Perhaps, I should say this IMPLIES that Lyndon Johnson was trying to reach LeMay.

http://www.raabcollection.com/kennedy-air-force-one-tape/

"All references to LeMay have been deleted from the Johnson version. His aide wanted to reach him badly and immediately, and was trying to interrupt Air Force One transmissions to do so. (see below for more on LeMay). “Colonel Dorman, General LeMay’s aide. General LeMay is in a C140. Last three numbers are 497, SAM C140. His code name is Grandson. And I want to talk to him.” Any delay, he said, “would be too late.” LeMay’s precise location at the time of the assassination and after have been a subject of open speculation. This places him."

I can understand why LeMay's aide may have been trying to reach him after the assassination. The aide had a responsibility to let the general know of such an event whether LeMay already knew or not, and the aide was doing his job.

It's too bad that the Acting Chairman of the Joint Chiefs didn't have such an aide on 9/11, or (as far as we know) any aide at all. General Myers stayed holed up in a meeting with Senator Cleland in Cleland's office on Capitol Hill till the attacks were over because "no one told us" that America was under attack. (Apparently senators don't have aides or staffs either, at least none that give a hoot.)

Rocky Flats resource, of sorts:

http://www.rockyflatscoldwarmuseum.org/

Rocky Flats resource, of sorts:

http://www.rockyflat...dwarmuseum.org/

Okay, this is off the top of my head but I think it is pretty accurate - Rocky Flats was used as a nuke storage place until anti-nukers protested, some sitting on the rail tracks that led to the facility, which led to one of the protesters losing a leg to a train, and sparking a Colorado Grand Jury investigation. That grand jury concluded the facility was a public health danger, the protesters were right, and the private company that ran the operation - Rockwell International - was at fault, but their directors escaped unscathed. The prosecutor (DA) declined to take the grand jury's determination to prosecute the public and company officials responsible, and the grand jury's report was sealed. It was only when someone leaked a copy of the grand jury's report that the scandal broke. It was a classic case of a "runaway grand jury," and established the Rocky Flats case as one those interested in the truth in the JFK case should try to emulate.

I think that the JFK assassination will only be solved when an independent grand jury is assigned to investigate it.

BK

JFKcountercoup

Edited by William Kelly

Our expert on the LBJ connection has a 1200 page MS ready to go for the 2013 event, if he so decides to publish.

Since I am not an expert on LBJ, I can only tell you that I believe that LBJ was in the program, although not the “mastermind”.

I sat with Madeline Brown at least 3 times, in the lobby of the JFK Lancer Hotel, and her story never changed.

When I sat with others for breakfast with Billy Sol Estes, there were two FBI agents standing on chairs, photographing our meeting, and probably had bugs planted within the JFK Conspiracy Museum beforehand, when Tommy Bowden used to own the place. It was a heavily monitored meeting.

If you are wondering why LBJ resigned from the race, I have an interesting email telling of a rehearsal with specific rifle, Lee Enfield 303, to be exact, to take him out if he was a problem. If implemented, the perpetrator was to be a Vietnam Veteran mentally challenged, and would be shot on the premises by the Secret Service. This information was leaked to him, and he made the decision to step down. I don’t doubt the source, which was A-1. There was never going to be an arrest or TV coverage of the alleged shooter in the local jail, like there was with Oswald.

I am lucky to have had my hair cut by a barber that cut JFK’s hair, LBJ’s hair in the White House Basement, and my hair in West Palm Beach up to 2009. He said that JFK was a perfect gentleman, was very polite to him and spoke with much intelligence. LBJ, however, never spoke a word, and gave instructions not to be spoken to, and was an absolute asshole.

Reason I am replying to this email is that my friends and I like your DVDs, and would like to keep them accurate. I am convinced that Barr McLellan is close, and that if LBJ didn’t have JFK killed, he was deep in the thicket. HE WAS NEVER SUED BY THE JOHNSON FAMILY.

This is unlike the History Channel that was sued by the family, also received letters condemning the 3 part DVD programs in 2003, from Bill Moyers, Jack Valenti, President Carter, President Ford and Lady Bird Johnson. That is when they stopped the sale of the DVDs, even though they sold over 50,000 copies.

Little did they know that an Engineer in the History Channel had turned off the Copy Protection, therefore all of the copies out there may be copied without problems, although we all know that this is illegal, and should not be done. I would never do something like that.

Now they are employing “historians” such as Robert Dallek, and others to assist the 6th Floor in formulating a program for 2013. Dallek has already said that Oswald was surely guilty, and they should use that assumption during their planning for the International event, which will attract over 5000 visitors to Dealey Plaza. He was also instrumental with two other “historians” to convince (justify) the History Channel to cancel any future broadcast of the Men Who Killed Kennedy Parts 7-8 and 9.

Finally, I would take seriously the report from the NSA stating that the Cuban Military DID NOT GO ON ALERT ON 11-22-63. This would indicate that they had no part in the caper. Disregard all references to KGB, since in my opinion, they had nothing to do with this event.

Best of luck.

Leap Frog