The Education Forum

David Mantik on Black Op Radio

David Mantik and his lovely wife, Pat, visited me and my wife here in San Diego last week. I suggested to Len Osanic that David be interviewed from my home office regarding his

recent review of John McAdams' book, JFK ASSASSINATION LOGIC. David's review, "How to Think Like John McAdams" has been discussed on this forum previously. As I said on

the show, I was the first person to ever debate John McAdams on the air. This was way back in about 1999 or so. Since then I have learned a great deal of information that I did

not then know. Indeed, in the intervening years I have perhaps learned as much, if not more, new information above and beyond that of which I was then currently aware.

It is simply stunning that McAdams or anyone who wishes to be taken seriously on this subject, continues to make the same out dated claims today as he did over a decade ago.

The amount of new information that he either chooses to ignore or of which he is simply unaware for lack of effort to research is voluminous. It is like he has been stuck in neutral

since about 1967.

The show will air this Thursday evening.

Kudos to David for another job well done.

Edited by Greg Burnham

David Mantik and his lovely wife, Pat, visited me and my wife here in San Diego last week. I suggested to Len Osanic that David be interviewed from my home office regarding his

recent review of John McAdams' book, JFK ASSASSINATION LOGIC. David's review, "How to Think Like John McAdams" has been discussed on this forum previously. As I said on

the show, I was the first person to ever debate John McAdams on the air. This was way back in about 1999 or so. Since then I have learned a great deal of information that I did

not then know. Indeed, in the intervening years I have perhaps learned as much, if not more, new information above and beyond that of which I was then currently aware.

It is simply stunning that McAdams or anyone who wishes to be taken seriously on this subject, continues to make the same out dated claims today as he did over a decade ago.

The amount of new information that he either chooses to ignore or of which he is simply unaware for lack of effort to research is voluminous. It is like he has been stuck in neutral

since about 1967.

The show will air this Thursday evening.

Kudos to David for another job well done.

thanks for the update, Monk....

Show notes...

Dr. Mantik:

Is a practicing Medical Doctor

Is Board Certified in Radiation Oncology

Has a PhD in Physics

Became seriously interested in the assassination with Stone's movie

Performed x-ray measurements at the National Archives,

JFK Assassination Logic (McAdams 2011), How to Think Like John McAdams

Six Seconds in Dallas (Thompson 1967) touted as the best, forty years later

Overview, logic in the title, but not in the book, he does commit logical fallacies

Why he omits data, culling evidence, no citation, no rules, inconsistent

After all of the data that we have accumulated, he does seem to be stuck in the past

He seems to just regurgitate second hand evidence, no real research of his own

Do not trust eyewitnesses, except for those approved by McAdams

Elizabeth Loftus, 10 closest witnesses to the limousine, it stopped, ignored

Tippet, ejected spent cartridges, Don Thomas, three irreconcilably different opinions

Back of JFK's head, McAdams argues no damage, witnesses report the opposite

Right-rear head wound descriptions, exit wound, orange or palm sized, McClelland

The right temple/forehead, identified by witnesses to the body and to photographs

Press conference, Malcolm Kilduff pointing, Chet Huntley, George Burkley

Seth Kantor, Charles Crenshaw pointed to right hair line just above the eye socket

Robinson, near the hairline, Joe O'Donnell, Robert Knudsen photographs

Above the right eye, an entry wound, Dennis David, William Pitzer

Ed Reed, Doug Horne, Reed, Robinson, saw Humes sawing into the skull

Dr. Mantik observed a trail of apparent bullet fragments on the skull x-rays

The largest fragment at the back of the head, larger pieces go farther, from the front

At the autopsy, there was no fragment on the x-rays, children can find it

Dozens of, experts could not see the fragment that night, the Clark Panel report

Double exposing an x-ray, John Ebersole, discussion ended at the mention of fragment

Assassination Science (Fetzer et al 1998), John Fitzpatrick, a forensic radiologist

McAdams acknowledges no fact checker, Dr. Mantik thanks Millicent Cranor

Assumes 20 conspirators, 96% probability that it would get out, standard deviation

Gilbert Welch (2004), a list of bad facts in the book

Photos of back of the head, stereo viewer, paired images, hair looked flat

5x7 transparencies of JFK's back, left upper back, a small dark spot, a lighter spot

Color prints, an inconsistent set of photographs, authentic? impossible

Abnormally dark area, hair washed, no autopsy witnesses saw hair washed,

Keeping major secrets, autopsy personnel, Parkland doctors, kept their secrets

Manhattan Project, Mrs. Groves was shocked, My Lai, People of the Lie (1998)

Fingerprint and palmprint evidence, Carl Day refused to sign a statement

Fingerprint identification has come under increasing skepticism as unscientific

The provenance, a print under the wooden stock, one on the trigger guard

Dr. Mantik reviews his summary, Attention Deficit Disorder, critical thinking

Dr. Mantik also appeared on Black Op Radio shows: #453, #395, #331, #127 and #029

Greg Burnham also appeared on Black Op Radio shows: #509, #081, #037, #034 and #001

John McAdams appeared on Black Op Radio shows: #443 and #442