The Education Forum

Bobby and Billy Hale

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

Michael - The article you posted suggests that IB Hale, the dad, who was chairman of General Dynamics.....

Paul,

I. B. hale was an FBI agent and close associate of J. Edgar Hoover. He was also, at one time, chief of security at General Dynamics, not the Chairman.

(using Wikipedia here)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I._B._Hale

Edited by Michael Clark

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

Michael - The article you posted suggests that IB Hale, the dad, who was chairman of General Dynamics, was behind the break-in of Exner's pad by his sons because he was trying (successfully according to Hersh) to blackmail RFK into helping GD get a defense contract. This would appear to have nothing to do with Monroe's death two days later. 

Perhaps you were speed-reading Paul. The article mentions Bobby Hale, as one of the burglars, in the same paragraph that it also mentions Kennedy.

Eexner and Monroe were both purported lovers of JFK. I don't see the AG, RFK, being the one being blackmailed regarding defense and aerospace contracts. The implication is that the Aerospace connected FBI agent's sons were unmolested by an FBI agent who witnessed them break into the home of one of JFK' lovers, two days before another of JFK's lovers was suicided in the same jurisdiction.

Also, other accounts have Robert Hale murdering Connally's daughter, as opposed to suiciding her.

Edited by Michael Clark

On February 5, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Yes, welcome Barry. Are you saying that Oswald appeared in the same yearbook as a sophomore, along with the Hale brothers?

Yes I am. Oswald was said to have been a sophomore, by the WC. His picture is not among the individual photos, because he probably was not present when those photos were taken. He is, however featured in a picture with a young lady pointing her finger at him in a joking manner. Caption reads: "Bing! You're hypnotized," says Janet Bolin to Lee Oswald in the old bio lab." This photo is on page 104.

Bobby and Billy Hale were born April 7, 1941, and LHO was born October 18, 1939. Wasn't LHO held back a year at some point? I seem to remember this from the WR.

Edited by Barry Sampson

22 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

"Citing unreleased FBI documents, Hersh writes that Bobby joined his twin brother, Billy, in breaking into the Los Angeles apartment of Judith Exner, a woman who later acknowledged having an affair with Kennedy. An FBI agent observed the break-in on Aug. 7, 1962, but made no attempt to arrest the Hale boys, according to Hersh.

In the book, Hersh speculates that the break-in was part of a successful attempt by the Hales' father, I.B., then chief of security at General Dynamics, to blackmail Kennedy into giving the company a major defense contract."

Paul,

The article says "Kennedy". I presume that to mean JFK. It's an attempt to dig dirt on JFK, not RFK, assuming it did happen. 

I'm not averse to drawing attention to unbelievably uncanny circumstances like this. If  I were presenting serious research, I would present it as such.

Another uncanny circumstance.... Fred Korth, Secretery of the Navy following John Connally, having been previously been CEO of Bell Aerospace, resigned....

"... as Secretary of the Navy. In 1969 he was elected to the board of OKC Corporation in Dallas. Later that year Fred Korth's daughter Verita Korth, supposedly killed herself with a 20 gauge shotgun."

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKkorth.htm

BTW: Verita's husband was Alexander Austin Sheshunoff. He was a banking guru, who wrote a book about banking in the mid 70s.

One article, the Amarillo Globe, lists her name as Verita "SAGshunoff", which is kind of comical when we consider the Texas accent. Just imagine a Texan telling someone at the Globe; "Sheshunoff...S H E, and the reporter hearing S A G. I lived in Amarillo for a while and can totally see this happening.

I did find several articles verifying that SHEshunoff is the correct spelling.

One of my soarces was the Tarrant County death index for 1969.

Edited by Barry Sampson

I just found out that the son of Fred Korth, Fritz-Alan Korth graduated from Arlington Heights High School. I am going to check the yearbook again. Fritz-Alan Korth was born in 1938.

Here is a link to Legacy.com, where you can read his obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/washingtonpost/obituary.aspx?n=fritz-alan-korth&pid=148362364

I checked the 1957 yearbook for Fritz-Alan, but did not find him listed.

Edited by Barry Sampson