The Education Forum

Does anyone have the 1995 COPA conference videos?

While browsing through the Weisberg Archives, I came across a reference to a panel discussion at the 1995 COPA Conference in Washington. This panel featured Robert Tannenbaum, Cyril Wecht, Michael Baden, Andy Purdy, Gary Aguilar, Kathy Cunningham, and Walt Brown in a discussion of the HSCA and the medical evidence. This is right up my alley.

If anyone has a copy of this video, which they could either lend me or copy for me (or trade--I have some rare stuff myself), or know where I can find one, I would be most appreciative. I've read so much on the medical evidence that it s rare I find anything new I need to see, but this is something I need to see.

In looking closer at that day's line-up, I see that an earlier panel featured Sherry Gutierrez, Randy Robertson, Joseph Riley, David Mantik, and Gary Aguilar. That one should be interesting as well.

Thanks for your consideration,

Pat

Edited by Pat Speer

Pat; Thought, try Walt Brown, he has such large collection he may be able to help,his ad is on his web site...

p.s you may also try Scott Myers he may be able to help,i believe he also has a large collection of tapes..he also has a web site....best b

Edited by Bernice Moore

Pat; Thought, try Walt Brown, he has such large collection he may be able to help,his ad is on his web site...

p.s you may also try Scott Myers he may be able to help,i believe he also has a large collection of tapes..he also has a web site....best b

Thanks, Bernice. I suppose I should also try John Judge and Vince Palamara, who indicates having seen the tapes in his book on the medical evidence.

Edited by Pat Speer

Thanks, Bernice. I suppose I should also try John Judge and Vince Palamara, who indicates having seen the tapes in his book on the medical evidence.

Vince has posted a small excerpt from that 1995 conference on his YouTube page which leads me to believe he may well own the complete tapes.

• 2 months later...

John Judge should have it or know who taped it.

BK

Dave Starks taped the conferences, but he is no longer in business and he no longer has any inventory for sale. My search continues...

• 4 years later...