The Education Forum

Photographic Evidence of Bullet Hole in JFK Limousine Windshield ‘Hiding in Plain Sight’

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Gillespie

Peter, Robin,

I love the 'perpetraitors' designation. May I use it elsewhere?

And thanks very much to you, Robin, for this essential segment of TMWKK.

Regards,

John G

Guest John Gillespie

This is a true find for me, Robin. Thanks. I just finished viewing the segment on John Liggett, something I thought I might never see again because I had forgotten in what episode it was included. That photo showing Liggett's brother next to Ruby at the Carousel gave me goose bumps as did the story of that woman in the same photo who, years later, played the part of the ex-wife's 'friendly' neighbor in Lubbock. She even pushed toward involvement in the church in which the ex was quite active. Of course, one day she simply vanishes.

Can we spell 'Agent'? The whole thing was superb and more than a bit chilling. Thanks again.

JG

VP said, " Joe was the Secret Service agent responsible for guarding JFK’s limousine after the shooting. He noticed a bullet hole through the front windshield and never told anyone about this. About 40 years later, the first and only person he ever told was his good friend Dr John."

Why did Joe wait all this time?

Where was the location of the hole he says he saw?