The Education Forum

Moved here from thread "Larry Howard's Address Book"

--Tommy :sun

To whom it may concern,

I'm pretty sure this ground has already been plowed, but I thought I'd share this older web article in which a relative of Rolando "El Tigre" Masferrer says that Rolando's brother, Rodolfo, was known as "Kiki."

http://marcmasferrer...on_my_uncl.html

It's known that Rodolfo Masferrer became a dentist in Miami. In the following document Loran Hall says that he knew "Kiki Ferrer" well, that "Kiki" was a dentist living in Miami, and that this "Kiki Ferrer" would have "no part in his brother Rolando's [anti-Castro] activities", "although he is in sympathy with the activities."

http://jfk.hood.edu/...vice CIA 01.pdf

Silvia Odio said she didn't know a "Kiki Ferrer," but that she did know a Cuban "Masferrer" family that lived five or six buildings from hers in the same apartment complex...

Edited by Thomas Graves

Moved here from thread "Larry Howard's Address Book"

To whom it may concern,

I'm pretty sure this ground has already been plowed, but I thought I'd share this older web article in which a relative of Rolando "El Tigre" Masferrer says that Rolando's brother, Rodolfo, was known as "Kiki."

http://marcmasferrer...on_my_uncl.html

It's known that Rodolfo Masferrer became a dentist in Miami. In the following document Loran Hall says that he knew "Kiki Ferrer" well, that "Kiki" was a dentist living in Miami, and that this "Kiki Ferrer" would have "no part in his brother Rolando's [anti-Castro] activities", "although he is in sympathy with the activities."

http://jfk.hood.edu/...vice CIA 01.pdf

Silvia Odio said she didn't know a "Kiki Ferrer," but that she did know a Cuban "Masferrer" family that lived five or six buildings from hers in the same apartment complex...

Tommy, I'm convinced by your identification of Nico Crespi as "Antonio Crespi Larralde," a former captain in Castro's army, who emigrated to the USA on or about November 1960, who was probably a Castro agent sent here to act as a "double agent" to infiltrate the rightist movement in the USA. Your logic, that Gerry Patrick Hemming told Weberman that "Naico Crespi" was probably a Castro agent, gives us a hard match.

Insofar as Loran Hall said that Kiki Ferrer lived in Sylvia Odio's apartment complex, and he introduced Hall to Silvia Odio, but Sylvia Odio insisted she never heard of this person -- however, she did say that the Masferrer family did live in the same apartment complex -- this, IMHO, suggests a match. So, again, I'm convinced by your identification of Kiki Ferrer with "Rodolfo Masferrer".

What we see in Larry Howard's address book is possibly a partial listing of the ground-crew of the JFK assassination. They consist largely of Cuban Exiles in the right-wing anti-Castro movement, and their USA supporters.

Some of those 20 names in Larry Howard's address book jumped out at me: Frank Sturgis (before the Watergate break-in) was in that address book. Also, Robert Morris, the high-powered attorney of ex-General Edwin Walker, was in that address book. So was Nico Crespi.

A thorough investigation of the Cuban Exile connections of Lee Harvey Oswald -- that's what was missing from the Warren Commission investigation, from Jim Garrison's investigation, and from the House Select Committee on Asssassinations (HSCA) investigation.

The Cuban Exile connection was the thread that Mrs. Connell handed to the Warren Commission in 1963 (one week after the JFK assassination) when she gave them Sylvia Odio's name and address. But either the WC was too ignorant to follow up this lead, or they knew exactly where it led, and they were tasked with suppressing this line of inquiry. I suspect the latter motive.

Without the Cuban Exile connection, I am not surprised that after 49 years of effort, JFK researchers have not been able to crack this case.

The clues are there -- but the connections are still to be made. I appreciate your two connections in this thread. I believe they will snowball into bigger connections in the near future.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

Tommy,

Your posting of 20 names from Larry Howard's personal address book is intriguing:

----------------------------------------------------- Begin list -----------------------------------

Pedro Diaz Lanz

Frank Fiorini [sturgis]

Frank Fernandez of Dallas

Lester Logue

Clint Wheat

William Gale

Larry Laborde

Enrique Molina Rivera -- "who Hemming and Howard claimed was a Castro agent"

Alexander Rorke

Richard Butler

Rolando Masferrer Rojas (and Masferrer's brother, Kiki Ferrer)

Robert K. Brown

Dr. Grennan [Dr. Stanley Drennan]

Eddie Field -- "right winger and friend of John Lechner"

Roy Hargraves

Nico Crespi

Dr. Robert Morris

Tony Varona

Renee Valdez

Edgar Eugene Bradley

----------------------------------------------- End List -------------------------

Of course, everybody recognizes Frank Sturgis of Watergate fame.

A few more might recognize the name of Dr. Robert Morris, who was a staff writer for Joe McCarthy, a stalwart leader in the John Birch Society, and a high-powered attorney who represented ex-General Edwin Walker to get him acquitted by a Mississippi Grand Jury for his role in the deadly Ole Miss riots of 1962 (and who also sued many American newspapers over several years for printing harsh truths about ex-General Edwin Walker).

But I wonder how many will recognize the name of Tony Varona, who was named by Fabian Escalante as the man mostly likely to have led a squad against JFK in Dallas. (Source: Claudia Furiati, ZR-Rifle: The Plot to Kill Kennedy and Castro, 1995). This is Larry Howard's personal address book -- and he was the low man on the totem pole, as far as I can tell. This looks like a good place to dig.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Tommy,

Your posting of 20 names from Larry Howard's personal address book is intriguing:

----------------------------------------------------- Begin list -----------------------------------

Pedro Diaz Lanz

Frank Fiorini [sturgis]

Frank Fernandez of Dallas

Lester Logue

Clint Wheat

William Gale

Larry Laborde

Enrique Molina Rivera -- "who Hemming and Howard claimed was a Castro agent"

Alexander Rorke

Richard Butler

Rolando Masferrer Rojas (and Masferrer's brother, "Kiki" )

Robert K. Brown

Dr. Grennan [Dr. Stanley Drennan]

Eddie Field -- "right winger and friend of John Lechner"

Roy Hargraves

Nico Crespi

Dr. Robert Morris

Tony Varona

Renee Valdez

Edgar Eugene Bradley

----------------------------------------------- End List -------------------------

Of course, everybody recognizes Frank Sturgis of Watergate fame.

A few more might recognize the name of Dr. Robert Morris, who was a staff writer for Joe McCarthy, a stalwart leader in the John Birch Society, and a high-powered attorney who represented ex-General Edwin Walker to get him acquitted by a Mississippi Grand Jury for his role in the deadly Ole Miss riots of 1962 (and who also sued many American newspapers over several years for printing harsh truths about ex-General Edwin Walker).

But I wonder how many will recognize the name of Tony Varona, who was named by Fabian Escalante as the man mostly likely to have led a squad against JFK in Dallas. (Source: Claudia Furiati, ZR-Rifle: The Plot to Kill Kennedy and Castro, 1995). This is Larry Howard's personal address book -- and he was the low man on the totem pole, as far as I can tell. This looks like a good place to dig.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Paul,

I found the list in an excellent article by forum member David Boylan:

http://www.yasni.it/...other&showads=1

It points out that Larry Howard was Gerry Hemming's #2 man in Interpen, and that Howard eventually became the leader of the group.

Interesting statement: "Howard, Seymour and friends along with fifty of Rolando Masferrer's men from New York, spent the summer of 1963 preparing to overthrow "Papa Doc" Duvalier in Haiti." (emphasis added)

Also: "Tony Varona thought Larry Howard was double-crossing him because of Howard's relationship with Rolando Masferrer."

P.S. If Hall was accompanied by Howard in his fund-raising efforts, it might explain why some of these names are in Howard's address book. Just a thought.

Edit: I've just noticed that the same article in the Fourth Decade does list "Nico Crespi", but says "the Masferrer brothers" instead of "Rolando Masferrer Rojas and his brother Kiki."

https://www.maryferr...bsPageId=520084

It sure would be nice if we could view the address book online...

Edited by Thomas Graves

This might be the most up to date version - http://educationforu...?showtopic=2363

David, that's a very interesting article that names some of my prime suspects.

It's well known that I am tracing the activities of Edwin Walker from 1961-1963, so I would like to ask further about three segments of your report:

Evidence suggests that Gale and Milteer were acquainted.[27] Both attended the gathering of the Constitution Party in Indianapolis, Indiana during October 18-20, 1963. Also in attendance were notable right wing extremists General Pedro Del Valle, Curtis Dall of the Liberty Lobby, Colonel Arch Roberts who was the architect of General Edwin Walker's "Pro Blue" program in the military, Richard Cotten, editor of The Conservative Viewpoint, Jack Brown, Klan leader James Venable[28], and Kenneth Goff, Constitution Party Committee member and leader of the paramilitary group Soldiers of the Cross, a Minutemen affiliate.[29]

What is your source for your statement that Colonel Arch Roberts was the "architect" of Edwin Walker's "Pro-Blue" propaganda program in the Army? I ask because both Peter Dale Scott and William Turner both claim that Reverend Billy James Hargis was the one who helped Walker design the Pro-Blue program. Now, Billy James Hargis was also a rabid anti-Semite and a shouting segregationist, so he belongs to the same right-wing extremist camp; however in the interest of accuracy -- as well as personal associations -- we can place Walker and Hargis together for months at a time in 1962 and 1963. I am working on research to place them together for months at a time in 1960 and 1961 as well. Walker's turn from US Army General to rightist public speaker seems to involve his close, personal relationship with Reverend Billy James Hargis.

Gerry Patrick Hemming...stopped by Garrison's office on July 7, 1967. He gave Garrison a list of names "as being of possible interest to [Garrison's] investigation." The first was Dennis Harber ...The second was Colonel Gale. Described as "active in the local Minutemen army in Southern California. Has offices in downtown Los Angeles. Friendly with General Walker and Lincoln Rockwell and stayed at Walker's house in July 1963...

It is extremely interesting for my research that Colonel Gale, a Southern California MM member, leader and possibly backer, was friendly with General Walker and stayed in Walker's house in July, 1963. I am working on research to trace Walker's activities after his 10 April 1963 shooting by two men (one of whom was allegedly Lee Harvey Oswald). By placing Walker close to both the CDL and the MM via Gale at Walker's own home in Dallas, I would have a gold mine to work with. I know that Gerry Patrick Hemming is hard to dig -- but could there possibly be any more detail?

Notice the agreement between Hemming's statement here and Harry Dean's statement that Walker was involved with the Minutemen in Southern California, as well as the JBS there.

...Hall testified to receiving money from Mafioso Sam Giancana ($20,000 - 30,000)...visited General Edwin Walker with Gerry Hemming, admitted to having heard of Lee Oswald in June of 1963 and testified that he was offered $50,000 to kill Kennedy but that he declined the offer. [61]

Loran Hall's admission that he not only visited Walker in the summer of 1963, but that he also heard talk about Lee Oswald in June of 1963 is very interesting as well. Here we can place Hemming and Hall with Walker in the middle of 1963, all hearing about countless plans from haters all across the USA to kill JFK. One of those possibly hundreds of plans would eventually work -- the one that involved Lee Harvey Oswald.

Yet as far as I can tell, the source for this seems to be this 1 September 1968 National Enquirer article in which Loran Hall separates himself and all his friends from any involvement in the JFK assassination: http://www.pet880.com/images/19680903_Natl_Enquirer_NB.pdf

While there are lots of interesting facts in this article, there seems to be a lot of fabrication in it as well. Do we have confirmation of any of these names, places and dates?

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo