The Education Forum

O'Reilly's Book (on JFK) has been green-lighted to be a movie

Blah, blah, blah Baker.

As I said, to me you are a non entity so don't address me anymore.

You might as well be Mike Rago. Or whatever his name was.

You shouldn't even be allowed on this board. Go join Non-Conspiracists United with your fellow charlatan Ken Rahn.

~sigh~

This is what I was afraid of. This is where discussions of rabbit holes like the NAA will get you, Jim.

If you don't want to hear blah blah blah from LNers -- you don't ban them!

Why would we? Welcome them with open arms and a tucked in shirt! Before long they will have nothing to say.

All you do is cite the prima facie case, Jim! As Vincent Salandria and Gaeton Fonzi have done to tremendous effect for, oh, about 50 years now (RIP Gaeton).

Jim DiEugenio -- please take a moment and glance down on the top of your right shoulder-line...then slowly raise your right arm to wave a la JFK...please observe the indentation of the fabric along the shoulder-line.

This is the exact opposite effect as the fabric movement required by the SBT. And it is a phenomenon which occurs hundreds of billions of times a day on this planet -- someone raises their arm and causes their upper body garment to indent along the shoulder-line.

Hundreds of billions? That's an understatement. But according to Paul Baker et al this universal phenomenon did not occur with JFK. The opposite occurred -- JFK waved his arm and his shirt and jacket fabric in tandem bunched up- multiple inches.

Jeanne Davison, David Von Pein, and Craig Lamson have argued that the following photo demonstrates what is required by the Single Bullet Theory -- multiple inches of fabric bunched up above the base of the neck.

LoweJFKphoto.jpg

But on the corner of Main and Houston JFK raised his right arm and reached behind his head. What happens when the arm is raised?

The fabric indents.

weaver.jpg

In the trough of the indentation the jacket fabric was flat against JFK's flat shirt. 4 inches below the bottom of the collar, the bullet hole in the shirt is too low to have been associated with the throat wound. Conspiracy proven.

That's the cardinal fact of the JFK assassination.

In the face of definitive evidence of a low back wound Paul Baker has nothing to say.

What complete and utter horse hockey. Varnell once again PROVEs he can't even understand how the sun works, let alone what happened to the fabric of JFK's shirt UNDER his jacket....a 3+ inch fold of jacket fabric on JFK's back at Betzner...simply unimpeachable...because that is what the SUN demands. All of which is far beyond the very limited analytical skills of Cliff Varnell.

You lost...deal wiht it.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah, blah, blah Baker.

I'm sorry to hear that Jim, and I apologise unreservedly for not blindly agreeing with you about NAA. It's a proper can of worms, that.

As for the backyard photos, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to continue to believe that they were not faked. Your failure to address a pertinent question on that subject has helped in that regard.

You shouldn't even be allowed on this board. Go join Non-Conspiracists United with your fellow charlatan Ken Rahn.

Given that most information churned out about the assassination is pro-consipracy, and most of that is simply misleading, I think there is a definite imbalance here that needs to be countered. Let people make up their own minds without brainwashing them, that's what I say.

Paul.

Edited by Paul Baker

Blah, blah, blah Baker.

You might as well be Mike Rago. Or whatever his name was.

~sigh~

This is what I was afraid of. This is where discussions of rabbit holes like the NAA will get you, Jim.

If you don't want to hear blah blah blah from LNers -- you don't ban them!

Why would we? Welcome them with open arms and a tucked in shirt! Before long they will have nothing to say.

All you do is cite the prima facie case, Jim! As Vincent Salandria and Gaeton Fonzi have done to tremendous effect for, oh, about 50 years now (RIP Gaeton).

Jim DiEugenio -- please take a moment and glance down on the top of your right shoulder-line...then slowly raise your right arm to wave a la JFK...please observe the indentation of the fabric along the shoulder-line.

This is the exact opposite effect as the fabric movement required by the SBT. And it is a phenomenon which occurs hundreds of billions of times a day on this planet -- someone raises their arm and causes their upper body garment to indent along the shoulder-line.

Hundreds of billions? That's an understatement. But according to Paul Baker et al this universal phenomenon did not occur with JFK. The opposite occurred -- JFK waved his arm and his shirt and jacket fabric in tandem bunched up- multiple inches.

Jeanne Davison, David Von Pein, and Craig Lamson have argued that the following photo demonstrates what is required by the Single Bullet Theory -- multiple inches of fabric bunched up above the base of the neck.

LoweJFKphoto.jpg

But on the corner of Main and Houston JFK raised his right arm and reached behind his head. What happens when the arm is raised?

The fabric indents.

weaver.jpg

In the trough of the indentation the jacket fabric was flat against JFK's flat shirt. 4 inches below the bottom of the collar, the bullet hole in the shirt is too low to have been associated with the throat wound. Conspiracy proven.

That's the cardinal fact of the JFK assassination.

In the face of definitive evidence of a low back wound Paul Baker has nothing to say.

What complete and utter horse hockey. Varnell once again PROVEs he can't even understand how the sun works, let alone what happened to the fabric of JFK's shirt UNDER his jacket....a 3+ inch fold of jacket fabric on JFK's back at Betzner...simply unimpeachable...because that is what the SUN demands. All of which is far beyond the very limited analytical skills of Cliff Varnell.

You lost...deal wiht it.

Paul Baker still doesn't have anything to say!

You're not giving him any talking points, Craig, only claims no one can replicate.

A Universal Phenomenon.

JFK with elevated arm, indentation in the jacket at the right base of the neck.

jfkpose-1.jpg

2012 World Series MVP Pablo Sandoval of the 2012 World Series Champion San Francisco Giants -- batting left-handed with left elbow up and the right elbow down. Note the indentations in the jersey at the left shoulder, but not at the right.

pablo.jpg

This is a universal phenomenon over which all LNers and a whole lot of CTs are in complete denial, as their pet theories require a movement of JFK's clothing contrary to the nature of reality.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Paul Baker still doesn't have anything to say!

:D

Do you have someone who looks after you, and can read things for you?

I will stand corrected if you have dealt with this issue, Paul, and properly chastened I'll issue all apple polly lodges.

Please link to your prior response to these two photos:

LoweJFKphoto.jpg

weaver.jpg

Other than the usual personal attacks and contentless denials, of course.

But one thing I haven't seen yet is any actual argument concerning the obvious discrepancy between the fabric folds at the back of JFK's neck/upper-back in these two photos.

LoweJFKphoto.jpg

weaver.jpg

Edited by Cliff Varnell

A Universal Phenomenon.

This is a universal phenomenon over which all LNers and a whole lot of CTs are in complete denial, as their pet theories require a movement of JFK's clothing contrary to the nature of reality.

Is that 'universal" just like you said 3/4 inch of slack in a custon made dress shirt ws "universal"? ROFLMAO! varnell makes stuff up fro thin airt once again.

SO tell us you blatant "overseller" (gotta LOL at that varnellism) what happens to a shirt UNDER a jacket, like JFK's. You say this is universal, please show us.

But one thing I haven't seen yet is any actual argument concerning the obvious discrepancy between the fabric folds at the back of JFK's neck/upper-back in these two photos.

LoweJFKphoto.jpg

weaver.jpg

It ths very same kind of fold cliffy the overseller. How do we know? The SHADOW. But then again you don't even understand how the sun works, so that is simply beyond your grasp.

The sun destroys your silly claims once again.

You should quit. Oh wait you said oyu were withdrawing. Once again you "oversell" LMOA!

Edited by Craig Lamson

Cliff:

If you don't understand all that I did in that exchange, and what just happened to you after it, then you are so far out there with this shirt tail stuff that you have lost your critical distance.

Please Jim, tell us what happened in that exchange? You lost your temper, sir.

I point out the prima facie case and both Lamson and Baker revert instantly to insults.

Does Lamson's breast-beating impress you that much, Jim?

The NAA in bullet lead analysis is a rabbit hole? :o

Whew. Repeat, whew.

Yes. One of the most pernicious rabbit holes in the case. The SBT fails on its trajectory, Jim, the NAA is irrelevant.

Paul Baker is happy to discuss it with you all day long.

He has nothing of substance to say in rebuttal to the clothing evidence. Nothing. None of them do.

Neither do you.

A Universal Phenomenon.

Is that 'universal" just like you said 3/4 inch of slack in a custon made dress shirt ws "universal"? ROFLMAO! varnell makes stuff up fro thin airt once again.

Some of us can admit when we're wrong, some of us can't.

If I'm wrong on this it's simple enough to prove it.

Show us how you get a shirt and jacket to ride up 3+ inches together, Craig, by waving an arm.

It's your claim. You say it happened, but you've never shown how it happens.

SO tell us you blatant "overseller" (gotta LOL at that varnellism) what happens to a shirt UNDER a jacket, like JFK's. You say this is universal, please show us.

The jacket doesn't have any impact on the movement of the shirt.

Where do you get such an idea?

The trough of the indentation in Weaver photo shows the smooth surface under JFK's jacket. The fold in Weaver was below the bottom of the jacket collar; the fold in the airplane photo is above the bottom of the collar.

Every time Craig Lamson lifts his arm to wave the fabric of his shirt indents along the shoulder-line.

It's certainly universal every time you try it, Craig.

LoweJFKphoto.jpg

weaver.jpg

It ths very same kind of fold cliffy the overseller. How do we know? The SHADOW. But then again you don't even understand how the sun works, so that is simply beyond your grasp.

You're claiming that in this photo JFK's jacket is bunched up above the bottom of the collar?

weaverspecial.jpg

The jacket fabric is clearly indented!

I think Jim DiEugenio is very impressed with your analysis, Craig, but I doubt if anyone outside of true believers are buying it.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

A Universal Phenomenon.

Some of us can admit when we're wrong, some of us can't.

Yep Cliff, you can't admit oyu hve it wrong. You had to get caught in a bald faced 'oversell"

If I'm wrong on this it's simple enough to prove it.

Uh, no cliffy, you made this stupid claim, how about YOU proving it is true. That means you need to show us every shirt ever worn by every man raising his arm and waving in all of recorded history.

Oh wait, cliffy 'oversold' once again. Once an overseller, always an overseller. ROFLMAO!

Show us how you get a shirt and jacket to ride up 3+ inches together, Craig, by waving an arm.

It's your claim. You say it happened, but you've never shown how it happens.

There you go again cliffy, telling tale tales once again. I refer you to our previous threads where my claim is made perfectly clear, and is NOT the falsehood you just spewed. You prove once again you simply are incapable of telling the truth.

The jacket doesn't have any impact on the movement of the shirt.

Where do you get such an idea?

Really? That should be very easy for you to prove. I can't wait to see your proofs. ROFLMAO! When will you ever learn you blatant 'overseller".

The trough of the indentation in Weaver photo shows the smooth surface under JFK's jacket. The fold in Weaver was below the bottom of the jacket collar; the fold in the airplane photo is above the bottom of the collar.

Actually the fold in the Weaver coat is at the bottom of the jacket collar, cliffy as the SHADOW proves. You fail how the sun works 101 AGAIN!

Every time Craig Lamson lifts his arm to wave the fabric of his shirt indents along the shoulder-line.

It's certainly universal every time you try it, Craig.

And you know that how? ROFLMAO! Just keep "overselling". Its all you have left since the SUN destroyed your decades long silliness.

You're claiming that in this photo JFK's jacket is bunched up above the bottom of the collar?

weaverspecial.jpg

The jacket fabric is clearly indented!

I think Jim DiEugenio is very impressed with your analysis, Craig, but I doubt if anyone outside of true believers are buying it.

No cliffy the jacket is clearly FOLDED at the base of the jacket collar. The SUN proves it.

Best of luck trying to refute how the SUN works.

But I'm sure you will create yet another falsehood as you try. Its all you have left, and it is your reputation now. Cliff the "overseller".

Edited by Craig Lamson